test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

You know you've played way too much Neverwinter when....

lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
edited November 2014 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Okay, so it's a cliched joke. But I'm bored.

....you visit a Dread Ring lair and the boss says "Oh, you again..." and then turns around, assumes the butt-kicking position, and says, "Let's get this over with already...we know how this ends..."
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2014

...you can get to wherever you want in PE without even looking at the screen.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Heh, I myself get around PE without looking.

... You've got 3 foundry achievements left... and even they are almost done...
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
  • lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ...You are refining the artifact #19 to Legendary (across 3 characters), it's so boring x_x
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know ya played too much NW when yer wife asks ya to do some chore and ya shout "BETRAYER!" and attack her.
  • adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know when you've played too much NW when...

... you received the last boon of mod4.
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Oh here's another one:

...you use "Cut you slow" as a retort to people. :o
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know you've played too much Neverwinter when the Protector's Enclave theme just involuntarily invades your head any time the very subject comes up - be it a blog posting, news article, even any thing related to D&D, Elves, Dwarves, Dragons... Lord of the Rings and Hobbit... and whatnot.
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know you've played too much Neverwinter when you run into some Thayan Zealots in your dream and when they see you they shout, "NEVERWINTER FOOLS!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • inthere23inthere23 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know you've played too much Neverwinter when you tell your girlfriend you don't want to go to a friend's party because more than 10 people give you lag.
    Venril Sathir- CW
    Venril- SW
    Lurch- GF
    Mini Ven- DC
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    adernath wrote: »

... you received the last boon of mod4.

working on that one myself. My eyes burn by the end of the night.

. . . you can use the professions window on the Gateway without looking
    I aim to misbehave
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know you play too much Neverwinter when you have 9 spreadsheets for all your really important info.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know uve played way too much Neverwinter when...
    ...U play other MMOs and try to set the hotkeys as exactly the same of NW ones... >-<
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
    edited October 2014
    You know you've played too much Neverwinter when you fake an illness because you haven't done your dailies yet
    Venril Sathir- CW
    Venril- SW
    Lurch- GF
    Mini Ven- DC
  • chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    When you've published more material on your CW than any actual work you ever did >.<

My guides are good, i worked super hard... read them >.<
    edited October 2014
    You know you've played WAY too much Neverwinter when family members make a Neverwinter account at work to send you tells because they know you won't answer the phone.
    Venril Sathir- CW
    Venril- SW
    Lurch- GF
    Mini Ven- DC
  • eperb86eperb86 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    haha.. i like that one.

You know you've played too much neverwinter when you wish you could jump off cliffs in real life to get to your destination faster.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    inthere23 wrote: »
    You know you've played too much Neverwinter when you fake an illness because you haven't done your dailies yet

+1

/10chars
    I aim to misbehave
  • ikapamkikapamk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 294 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    You know you've played NW too much when...

... your roommate is humming the PE theme
    Carpe Jugulum
    Sharra Del'Armgo - SW Trapper Hybrid HR
    Ogghra Bar'Ghuzumn - MI Scoundrel TR
    Vænna Thrymskjöldr - IV Protector GF
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know you've played too much Neverwinter when you lay in bed at thinking about what you want to get done the next day IN NEVERWINTER.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    mstrssihr wrote: »
    You know you've played too much Neverwinter when you lay in bed at thinking about what you want to get done the next day IN NEVERWINTER.

Guilty.

You know you play Neverwinter too much when you're asleep and you start trying to duck and dodge attacks in your dreams and then counterstrike.
  • mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know you play too much Neverwinter when your wife wants to know who "Peaches" is and why you say her name in your sleep.
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know uve played way too much Neverwinter when...
    ...U play other MMOs and try to set the hotkeys as exactly the same of NW ones... >-<

Done that.

I do that a lot.
    Guilty.

You know you play Neverwinter too much when you're asleep and you start trying to duck and dodge attacks in your dreams and then counterstrike.

I've done that quite a bit too.

You know you've played way too much Neverwinter when this thread is a list of true things about you.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014

You've played way too much Neverwinter when you and your mate can have conversations about things accomplished that day IN NEVERWINTER, and you actually say it like that too.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You've played way too much Neverwinter when you have 12 character slots and all but 4 are level 60 and finished with Dread Ring O.O
  • rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    When you know youve been on the forums for too long and in game... When the need/greed discussions make you sick to your stomach and you come to the conclusion just BOP everything.

:)
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Maybe that's why you're ROLLING ON IT XD XD XD XD
  • samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know you've been playing NW too long when this statement "Regarding not getting enough refinement points through normal play - one thing that we are going to do more often is run the 2x Refinement Events, as they are now a tool that we can easily turn on and off when we see fit." makes your week
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/2kphsw/hi_reddit_my_name_is_ryan_and_i_am_the_product/
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You know you've played too much Neverwinter when everytime you see a nice scenery, be it in movies or other videogames, you think "I could do something similar in the foundry, using this and this asset and these special effects" XD
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You know you've played too much Neverwinter when you randomly tell your dog (or cat, or fish, or reptile) to rank up as a companion.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • kiteareskiteares Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    reiwulf wrote: »
    You know you've played too much Neverwinter when everytime you see a nice scenery, be it in movies or other videogames, you think "I could do something similar in the foundry, using this and this asset and these special effects" XD

I've not managed to complete a foundry, but I used to design outfits for another MMO and found myself thinking similar when I saw outfits on Strictly (Dancing with the Stars?) Come Dancing, the latest comic to film adaptation, etc. 'Bit of shading here, a warp there, cut the template here" ;)