test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New artifact cloaks and belts , pics included

iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
Nice , Belt drops in the Temple of Tiamat 25 man raid and the cloak drops in the Well of dragons dungeon , they also drop from lockboxes.

Also take into account potential changes to stat allocation planned by the system designer -

graalx3 wrote: »
The base ability scores given by the new artifact belts could use some changes to better cover the classes.

Would something like this address y'alls concerns?
Lathander - CON, DEX unchanged
Seldarine - CHA, DEX (WIS switched out for DEX)
Black Ice - INT, CHA (WIS switched out for CHA)
Imperial - STR, WIS (DEX switched out for WIS)

This gives each class a belt that hits 2 of their three primary/secondary stats.

9BMxNon.jpg

Cfu3ug3.jpg

hcuBTzt.jpg

JFnw1Qe.jpg
YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2014
    VmolZNe.jpg

icbHKuG.jpg

zZPXhbB.jpg

cyF0odR.jpg
  • Options
    qutsemniequtsemnie Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Man those belts. Those belts would really help me do those super hard epic dungeon ... wait a minute.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    At a glance, they seem to be a relative mishmash of stats, not necessarily ones you'd intuitively want on characters where you might already be using those artifacts.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I sold my Rod of Imperial Restraint :(
  • Options
    valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    I really like the cloaks, you think they drop from lockboxes then?

edit, sry I misread, the answer is in OP
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • Options
    midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ...All I can say to this stuff is: Why?
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Powah!! , another couple of modules and we will literally be able to cause the same amount of damage as a large Hydrogen bomb with just our at wills.
  • Options
    valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    sad thing is that apparently takes the same amount of RP as the ones we have now
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • Options
    crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Too much stuff in this game for me now. I do not have the time to grind for all the new gear since I'm already working hard on the gear I still have. I'm not sure how any new player will get all of this without paying an insane mount of real cash. I will maybe give it a long break and see if they come up with better ideas in the future that aren't based on just making money.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Powah!! , another couple of modules and we will literally be able to cause the same amount of damage as a large Hydrogen bomb with just our at wills.

I have to agree with you here. There is literally no content that justifies the amount of power creep being introduced every module (even the new dungeons). Everything made and everything being made can still be beat in equipment introduced before module 1 (except some artifacts to help spread out stats).
  • Options
    runonnikerunonnike Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Wow. Looks like Cryptic ignored a 7 page thread saying "NO!!" Why am I not surprised? Sorry to say the truth, but this game isn't going to last much longer if the Devs keep on ignoring their players.

That being said, I hope the drop rate is much, much better than what they are now.

And the Black Ice items DO look nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    New artifact cloaks

vzszzFg.gif
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • Options
    vestige321vestige321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    And SWs get the short end of the stick on this one
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    runonnike wrote: »
    Wow. Looks like Cryptic ignored a 7 page thread saying "NO!!" Why am I not surprised? Sorry to say the truth, but this game isn't going to last much longer if the Devs keep on ignoring their players.

To be fair, this stuff was most likely well into development long before that thread got started. No one honestly expected a major change in design focus on this mod. There have been subtle tweaks that offer a small window of hope. But honestly, the real proof of change will most likely have to wait for further modules.
  • Options
    chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ok... black ice cloak, looks amazing... I want one. Too bad i have 3 artifacts better than the beholder.

And seriously, MOAR? you are just telling me I need to not only refine a belt (which I don't have) plus the offhand and cloak, so almost 15M RP?

Is it time to buy another bank page and fill with resonance stones? likely.
  • Options
    helpimblindinrlhelpimblindinrl Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    And still we will have no pve content that remotely requires this amount of gear.
  • Options
    group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So let me get this straight.... I'm gonna need all 3 at legendary for the set bonus? If so, combine that with a legendary offhand and that means I'll need like 14-15 million RP for all this stuff at legendary?! This is completely unreasonable.

This has to be a joke, especially after so many people didn't want this. This is unbelievably greedy. This will only encourage exploitation and cheating by purchasing off other sites as their is no way anyone can legitimately farm this amount of RP and I highly doubt that the amount of AD required for these upgrades is just sitting on shelves somewhere.

Please think this through before implementing this. Many loyal players are very very upset by this!
  • Options
    pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just wow......................

I'm starting to get annoyed by this game for real.

Haven't got on in ages, might go back to FPS. Too much darn grind and power creep.
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014

Combine this powercreep with a loot system that relies more on RNG than anything else, and you have the formula to entice certain players to drop funds into this game to maintain their BIS status
    group5e wrote: »
    So let me get this straight.... I'm gonna need all 3 at legendary for the set bonus? If so, combine that with a legendary offhand and that means I'll need like 14-15 million RP for all this stuff at legendary?! This is completely unreasonable.

This has to be a joke, especially after so many people didn't want this. This is unbelievably greedy. This will only encourage exploitation and cheating by purchasing off other sites as their is no way anyone can legitimately farm this amount of RP and I highly doubt that the amount of AD required for these upgrades is just sitting on shelves somewhere.

Please think this through before implementing this. Many loyal players are very very upset by this!

I've said it when the rumors first broke out. Cryptic, you NEED to introduce challenging BUT rewarding PVE content to balance it out so that players can climb the progression tree and be able to afford this stuff within a reasonable timeframe.

You are only encouraging other means of obtaining these items from players who will lose their moral standards on it if the game does not reciprocate their honor and instead goes into an extremely greedy model.
  • Options
    commanderdata001commanderdata001 Member Posts: 307 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Looks awesome but we need new harder dungeons too.
  • Options
    nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    CW: Black Ice set. I'm gonna junk my existing artifact belt for that :D

Wish the neck AC/AP gain stats were swapped on Imperial/Lathander set
  • Options
    chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This tiamat encounter better be stupid hard - but i bet it won't be.

Therefore we MUST have a much much harder dungeon...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Wait , I wonder why the Selradine and Lathander cloaks have + 8 AC but the other two don't have any extra stat.
  • Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Wait , I wonder why the Selradine and Lathander cloaks have + 8 AC but the other two don't have any extra stat.

they have ap gain every few seconds
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    they have ap gain every few seconds

Ooops xD I didn't get my morning coffee yet so my eyes aren't working properly xD
  • Options
    effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Ooops xD I didn't get my morning coffee yet so my eyes aren't working properly xD

eye of lathandar is ofc for GWF / GF
    the rod of imperial is rather a PVE thingy
    seldarine is for TR
    black ice for CW .

too bad the new belts is ruining everything.
  • Options
    obsydian666obsydian666 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Why my post was delete? You remove inconvenient posts for you which saying the truth? This is getting worse, not only in the game but in the forum. Shame on you.

I will wrote this again. Devs dont care about normal players, they only favor P2W players who made legendary eq in first day of game and now they are boring. Such a thing does not surprise me because they have to earn for themselves but if you exaggerate this, you will lose many players and small ZEN buyers like me and many of my friends and it will be the beginning of your end. Changes are need we all know that, but look, legendary weapon and belt is already big challenge for new players and non big ZEN buyers. Those changes will deepen the difference between players especialy in pvp wITH your genius class balance and matchmaking system. Saying nothing of rest of bugs and problems in this game that you should fix in first place , adding next legendary eq is in my and many other people- big mistake.
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hie Hie Hie, mod6 arti rings, wanna bet? :D

I will rly need to focus on 1 toon, or leave.