test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Favorite module

burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Whats your favorite mod, considering dungeons, balance, daily quests and all that ?

For me its Launch from gameplay point of view - less RNG, you could actually make money running dungeons all fun and not much of a work.

best campaign was dread ring, nice and simple and u could do it on alts just by invoking if u didnt want to play them

Best daily quests were in IWD, although it might be a pain to grind on multiple characters there were different quests with random HE's added to the mix, for grinding on multiple characters dread ring was much better cause of speed, but i still like IWD map better
Paladin Master Race
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    asmodeus451asmodeus451 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    For me it was mod2.

The Campaign was well designed, the dailies weren't a PITA, the Dungeon was fun and challenging (at release) and could be unlocked in 2-3 days max if you wanted to, and the boons were useful.

In fact my only complaint with it is a lack of longevity. Once you've completed it there's not a whole lot of reason to go back, and nothing worthwhile to spend the currencies on.
    Tenebris lux mea est
  • Options
    scarloc80scarloc80 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Voted for Dread Ring.
    I think it has the most exciting scenery,and quests/boons that are within reasonable advancement.

Mod 4 - Timers on Dragons:D
    Pain is an illusion of the senses~despair an illusion of the mind.
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Dread ring. The design of the campaign was alright, content was fun, maybe too much power creep with artifacts but it was still under control at that time since they were hard to acquire and slow to level up.

Launch was of course great, sharandar had a nice dungeon (with poor rewards), IWD has fun heroic encounters but they're always zerg'd by twice the recommended amount of players and all of the non lvl 65s ones can be soloed by a CW, and ToD is by far the worst piece of content ever delivered: the new "epic" dungeon is an ultra casual snoozefest, the only content we have is gear upgrades with massive grinds, and the campaign is an insult to gaming. It's not fun, poorly designed, 15 mins waiting times for 15s encounters and the time it takes is insane. I'm still wondering why they didn't make the 5 dragons 5 skirmishes; i mean seriously, what the heck happened in these magnificent minds... We've got used to better stuff than this ToD which is clearly a disaster from the player's point of view.
  • Options
    hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    these "minds" work only for "whales" and our profit only...
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The whole system completely crashed in Star Trek Online when they introduced New Romulus and that ridiculous time-gating of content (required dailies). I lost a lot of interest there and spent all my time here.

The whole system completely crashed in Neverwinter when they introduced Sharandar and Fury of the Feywild and that ridiculous time-gating of content (required dailies). I lost a lot of interest there and spent all my time leveling alts.

The whole system completely crashed when...

//Launch was awesome. Everything went downhill from there in both cases.
  • Options
    carrytiexcarrytiex Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    None of them. Oh module... launch then.
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Vote for launch. Was really good balanced with hard dungeon and complexity. Made you work for getting reward and getting good GS. Was reward full for dungeon runs and general pay system was balanced.
    Dread ring is great campaign. Not to much time, boons are good, worse while to repeat running after full since you can get good stuff from chests and marks. All results are predictable and can me achieved in timely manner. Had some balancing issues due to whales and general class balance.

Sharandar - well i hate this boring campaign a lot lol.
    IWD and ToD - terrible HE and RND. That is why i unite them. boring grind with rely on some RND gods. Terrible. Long. Even more "whales get more". Ruined balance. Terrible design of quest in ToD. Extreme bad marketing event with dragonborn race. Low devs feedback on actual problem in design of campaigns. Both of then get boring. Disappointment in first week.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    thedemien wrote: »
    Vote for Lunch.

Dessert is way better imo.
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    carrytiex wrote: »
    Dessert is way better imo.

Lol ty. sorry for bad English)
  • Options
    gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I think it's hilarious that nobody likes IWD. I'm not a big fan myself. I think the entire lore/feel was totally off.
    They took a great story from IWD, and turned it into an unrelatable grind fest. However, I do like some of the creature designs.

-When will Gurth ever get over his mother being killed by Crag Cats?-

Despite my disdain for IWD, however, I absolutely LOATHE Sharandar. The enemies are annoying, the quests are uninteresting, and then there's this huge build up about Malabog... Malabog this, Malabog that... And when we finally see him, he's a fat, lazy-eyed, gold chain wearing, fey pimp. Whoopty doo.

-I don't care about your "poor hounds". Feeding and petting them into submission won't save your dimension.-

Tyranny of Dragons... well I haven't even finished the first tier on any of my characters yet. Yep, I know there are dragons out there in the various zones, but I think I feel so far behind in IWD, that I haven't even bothered with it. I remember everyone saying "Woah, another expansion already? Isn't it too soon?" Turns out it was. When you push too much content too soon, you push casual players away. Not all of us are powerleveling/grind bots that can mow through content in 2 weeks. I've still never seen Kessel's Retreat...

-Dragons? Already? But I haven't even got my first Black Ice piece!- (true story)

Launch was a blast. Valindra's Invasion event was a lot of fun. But I voted for Dread Ring. For me, Dread Ring is worth the trouble. Getting a Greater Mark of X every day, some Aquamarine's, interesting looking armor/weapons, Even the dungeons are REALLY well designed. I still love Phantasmal Fortress! Also, aside from IWD, it's the only module that does not have a "Spinning Attack" mob. Yeah, those stupid Giant Souls, and White Dragon Knight that spin around like Street Fighter's Zangief... That. Is. Not. A. Legit. Combat. Tactic. That's something that children try to do when they have their first wooden sword. Maybe I'm OCD, but that specific 'power' irks the hell out of me.

Anyway.... Don't ask me how this turned into a rant. I think overall, I just wish modules were more about the adventure, instead of grinding.
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    As I recall, when this kind of poll was made during Module 3, the majority considered Icewind Dale the best. However, I'm not having any luck finding old polls to prove that.

Dread Ring has boring visuals, except the Phantasmal Fortress. It also has boring trash enemies which were disappointing compared to Redcaps and Fomorian Witches. It has useless currency that accumulates with no sink. However, it has by far the most time-friendly campaign structure. Running a quick lair for a random prize is great.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    two30 wrote: »
    As I recall, when this kind of poll was made during Module 3, the majority considered Icewind Dale the best. However, I'm not having any luck finding old polls to prove that.

Dread Ring has boring visuals, except the Phantasmal Fortress. It also has boring trash enemies which were disappointing compared to Redcaps and Fomorian Witches. It has useless currency that accumulates with no sink. However, it has by far the most time-friendly campaign structure. Running a quick lair for a random prize is great.

IWD definitely has the most interesting and varied NPCs in terms of gameplay. Too bad they didn't make a dungeon. Like something with a room full of arcanists with yetis charging! :cool: But the rewards structure, the fact that the content is locked behind heavy grind gates, the under average rewards from many HEs and the gloves story makes the place feel less rewarding.
  • Options
    cheesegromitcheesegromit Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I hadn't really considered launch a module as such but from a content perspective it's the best and really should be considering the likely relative dev time dedicated to it. Best post release module is Dread Ring for me though. Short fun daily mini-dungeons for campaign progress that can be stacked up to three so it's more flexible from a progress perspective.

Hard to say beyond that.

Sharandar has the best environment of all the post release modules IMO but it's less open world and has an annoying campaign design and grind.

IWD is ok but didn't offer anything particularly interesting. Black Ice gear seemed like a good option but turned out to be excessively time consuming and repetitive to get the set due to a couple of pieces being gating by RNG, I didn't bother getting a single piece in the end. The HE idea was really fun to start with but quickly lost its shine.

ToD is pretty much all about artifact weapons, the dungeon is pretty fun but I've not tried any other post release module dungeons so I can't compare. The dragon fights like other HE were fun initially but then got kind of annoying because of the wait times.
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I voted TOD. I know most won't agree. But anyway here is why...
    1. I like the dragon fights.
    2. I like expanding existing areas.
    3. And I like the artifact weapon in the campaign.

I was very close to voting Dread Ring though. I absolutely loved the Dread Ring area. The events there, the enemies... the whole place tells a story. And the war theme they went with was great. But the campaign itself felt very short. And like any story, you can only read it so many times before you lose enthusiasm to do so again. Another thing was it had only 3 different lairs for variety compared to TODs 5. Of course TOD has its own drawbacks as well. Plenty of them. But overall I felt TOD came out ahead... just barely. As I said though, I know most others don't agree with me on it.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Launch version IMO was the best (with the caveat of bugs being fixed, i.e. current patch status but no addtional module content)

Primarily due to class balance and no crazy gear inflation that we have now. PvE content was balanced and challenging even when you had maxed out gear (i.e. max 13k) and PvP was fairly balanced too (item wise) and certainly easier to iron out differences.

Also, closest to DnD feel

Mod2 had the best daily quests
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    thedemien wrote: »
    Lol ty. sorry for bad English)

100% english and I still make typos. Plus I feel shame that I had to google to make sure I didn't confuse the word desert with dessert.
  • Options
    rollingonitrollingonit Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Loved this game after launch. So I voted launch, even when I as the GWF class no one ever wanted, still found things to do and people to play with.

Im one of the few I guess who actually truely enjoyed Sharandar, the environment, the mobs, the mini dungeons; maybe because it was the first real added content. Now that I have 7 char, It is getting a bit old on the grind. But still my favorite environment.

Dread Ring is my least favorite in terms aesthetically. Place is a bore when looking at it. Mobs I dont find that interesting. BUT I do find it the most rewarding and most rewarding in the time invested category. Its also the mod I think they headed in the direction of "hey lets make all this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> RNG (chests in mini dungeons, specifically the artifact)" and watch these people grind after 1 item with no real objective in sight because its RNG instead of time/skill based.

I left for 6 monthes to play hearthstone during its release and came back mid IWD campaign.

There is so much I like about IWD, so much potential, the environment, the mobs, I ACTUALLY LIKE THE HEROIC ENCOUNTERS, but I hate the RNG. The RNG drop on the mh and offhand completely turned me off. (also nerfing things like the rank5 enchant drops, no me gusta; but then add more things to refine; no me gustax2)

And here we are at ToD. The culmination of what the dev team learned of how to maximize profit on minimal # of players. RNG it all. Long time gates if not RNG. Fighting the dragons is cool. But after dread ring, rewards slowly became random and less skill/time based. I really like the skirm but thats all i do now. I dont even do dailies on any of my other char to get them ready for ToD, cause everything is some random drop afterwards.

I now log on to pray, profession, maybe run a dungeon or 2 to help people in legit, then I log and go play Civ5 or go frisbee golfing.
    We can pretend.
    Fox Stevenson - Sandblast
    Oh Wonder - Without You

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    - Dylan Thomas
  • Options
    nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    What personally turns me off most about Heroic Encounters isn't even the RNG, its the fact that you need to wait 20 minutes unless you get lucky and invited into an instance where someone else has already done the waiting for you. Across multiple characters, that adds up significantly when you also consider you need to do 5 different dragon areas a day.
    As Heroic Encounters with players nearby normally completely within 1-5 minutes, I don't see why the respawn timer couldn't be 10 minutes.
  • Options
    ngeluzngeluz Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I think it's hilarious that nobody likes IWD. I'm not a big fan myself. I think the entire lore/feel was totally off.
    They took a great story from IWD, and turned it into an unrelatable grind fest. However, I do like some of the creature designs.

-When will Gurth ever get over his mother being killed by Crag Cats?-

Despite my disdain for IWD, however, I absolutely LOATHE Sharandar. The enemies are annoying, the quests are uninteresting, and then there's this huge build up about Malabog... Malabog this, Malabog that... And when we finally see him, he's a fat, lazy-eyed, gold chain wearing, fey pimp. Whoopty doo.

-I don't care about your "poor hounds". Feeding and petting them into submission won't save your dimension.-

Tyranny of Dragons... well I haven't even finished the first tier on any of my characters yet. Yep, I know there are dragons out there in the various zones, but I think I feel so far behind in IWD, that I haven't even bothered with it. I remember everyone saying "Woah, another expansion already? Isn't it too soon?" Turns out it was. When you push too much content too soon, you push casual players away. Not all of us are powerleveling/grind bots that can mow through content in 2 weeks. I've still never seen Kessel's Retreat...

-Dragons? Already? But I haven't even got my first Black Ice piece!- (true story)

Launch was a blast. Valindra's Invasion event was a lot of fun. But I voted for Dread Ring. For me, Dread Ring is worth the trouble. Getting a Greater Mark of X every day, some Aquamarine's, interesting looking armor/weapons, Even the dungeons are REALLY well designed. I still love Phantasmal Fortress! Also, aside from IWD, it's the only module that does not have a "Spinning Attack" mob. Yeah, those stupid Giant Souls, and White Dragon Knight that spin around like Street Fighter's Zangief... That. Is. Not. A. Legit. Combat. Tactic. That's something that children try to do when they have their first wooden sword. Maybe I'm OCD, but that specific 'power' irks the hell out of me.

Anyway.... Don't ask me how this turned into a rant. I think overall, I just wish modules were more about the adventure, instead of grinding.

I must agree in all mention here.

I voted Dread Ring...it seems the most complete and rewarding (I really wish we could have gotten the chance to battle that huge Black Dragon as a Dracolich, maybe in a 10 man epic skirmish in Dread Ring where The Cult of the Dragon finishes the summoning?).

As for the other modules I love them, each brings something new to the game, BUT the RNG and Grinding has become dreadful, completely killing the adventure and experience...

Lunch for me is very special, it had a flowing developing deep D&D progressive story you could get into, with side quest of all sorts that include personal class and race story, lots of Lore etc...

One of the things I really did Like above everything else about ToD is how they resurrected old maps with new content...I was really surprise they din't add a Black Ice White Dragon or a Corrupted Black Ice Crystal Dragon to the ToD (Maybe as a IWD short Dungeon?)...not even a Hellfire wyrm in Helms hold Demon invasion or even what about a Plague Fire Dragon for the Chasm and Tower District, Black Lake could be infested by Abyssal Drake with Wyvern followers? I though The Cult of the Dragon was all about bringing new types of Dragon into their plan? :confused:

I think that as more mods are introduce to Neverwinter they should *update or affect* old content and Maps... I mean what are we suppose to do with all dose tokens, you can't sell em for AD, Black Ice, or not even use them for refinement, you can't interchange them to get other goodies, like Bars or Silver tokens...or be account wide for all character... Yet there are so many things that Cryptic could open up that we could use does Old currencies, old Maps...so many stories can be open up in the old content... I wish they eventually consider this... it is D&D after all! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    dawidinsandawidinsan Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    mod 4 for bigger maps, nice dungeon and skirmish + arti weapons
  • Options
    nallifnallif Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Beta!.....
  • Options
    lilbyrdielilbyrdie Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    runebane wrote: »
    I voted TOD. I know most won't agree. But anyway here is why...
    1. I like the dragon fights.
    2. I like expanding existing areas.
    3. And I like the artifact weapon in the campaign.

I was very close to voting Dread Ring though. I absolutely loved the Dread Ring area. The events there, the enemies... the whole place tells a story. And the war theme they went with was great. But the campaign itself felt very short. And like any story, you can only read it so many times before you lose enthusiasm to do so again. Another thing was it had only 3 different lairs for variety compared to TODs 5. Of course TOD has its own drawbacks as well. Plenty of them. But overall I felt TOD came out ahead... just barely. As I said though, I know most others don't agree with me on it.

I voted for ToD. Aside from launch, it would be the only campaign available to players under 60. That's extremely important to casual players. So-called "daily" stuff isn't such a huge grind if a) you don't do it daily and b) it helps you earn experience to level.

I can only hope they open up more campaigns/modules that are open to lower levels, for the sake of new player interest and secondary character slot interest for casual.

What if you could go 1-60 with just 3 or 4 different campaigns and not even touch the main story line?
  • Options
    wick220wick220 Member Posts: 40
    edited October 2014
    Absolutely 100% Dread Ring. I still go back every day to do the quests.

Sharandar is a close second to Dread Ring. I love the green environment and mobs. This Module felt really big - took me a couple weeks just to get to the third zone, and I only JUST got the 5th boon (I wasn't making it a priority).

I HATE Icewind Dale. Why did they add gear that corrodes? Gimme a break. I will never wear any of that stupid gear. I don't want to spend my time maintaining gear. If they ever add any more corroding gear in the future I will probably quit.

I'm starting to loathe Tyranny of Dragons. Why did they make us run ALL the way across low-level zones to get to the dragon? Waiting for dragons is also starting to get annoying. The best item I've gotten from a dragon is the Dragon Cult Headdress - WOW - thanks for rewarding your players, Crytpic - bots win again amiright? During Dread/Sharandar I always felt like I was progressing or being rewarded in some way. With MOD3/4 I rarely see anything good drop - oh look another 5 coins and an enchantment - whoopie!

And why does it take a special enchantment to have a certain item drop? I'm talking about refinement stones - why are they not a regular drop from monsters? Oh right, then players wouldn't need to buy Blood Rubies. Come on Cryptic reward your friggin players.

Ah I kinda ranted a bit there ah well.
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    wick220 wrote: »
    The best item I've gotten from a dragon is the Dragon Cult Headdress - WOW - thanks for rewarding your players, Crytpic - bots win again amiright?

daym, didnt even think how easy it would be for bots, bots please read this so normal ppl can buy the belts on ah(yes the rng is so bad i prefer bots) :D

hmm if i left a character afk the whole night in rothe at that spot where ppl are gathering and that gets hit by a dragon at the start of the fight... just need to get the cat to move mouse every 10 min or so, so i dont get kicked for afk. in my pvp gear i have enough hp and regen and should survive.... :D
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    As weird as it may look for someone, I voted for sharandar, even if I also find module 2 good - perhaps better in regards of grinding.

The reason is that sharandar is IMO the graphically best module so far, you can clearly see how much work the dev team spend into it. At this point I really want to give you a huge compliment for that beautiful world! Sadly it is a bit too much grinding, but I can live with it. The boons are also nice.
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I preferred Dread Ring; It reunited us with several contacts we met while leveling up, and portrayed a concerted war effort of Neverwinter's forces and its allies against the Thayan threat. It also presented us with a large zone that we could explore from day 1 - no gating of sections.

Dread Ring also had the most straightforward system of progression - do the lairs to advance in getting boons, and do the dailies/weekly quests to unlock better gauntlets. It is also a good way to gear up a fresh 60 - you're not guaranteed to get the purple gear from the lairs all the time, but you should get them eventually...

If I had to fault Dread Ring with something, it's that the enemy types are fairly generic, and you don't really see different types in the various zone sections, (there are a few exceptions, like the specific red wizard types and only finding dread hounds in that one area).
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I think they all have their own ups and downs.

Sharandar is simply beautiful, the redcaps have all kinds of personality and present an interesting combat group. The first time a Powrie steals your AP is always a "Oh no you di'nt" moment. The down side being the length of it. I'm not a real fan of having to check campaign boxes more then once to advance. It made the whole campaign progression feel much slower.

Dread Ring felt epic. It had a "the gangs all here" vibe that just made the whole thing feel like the set up for an epic showdown. The mobs were less interesting but at least the various casters all felt a tad more dangerous then the rest of the fodder. The best part of DR was the lairs. Phantasmal fortress is still an awesome place in my book. The bosses might of been a little light on power but each felt unique and different from anything before.

Icewind Dale didn't wow me near as much. But I love the size and openess of it all. Of all the zones, it really has a feeling of a dangerous wilderness. The mob design was nice as well. Powerful and hard hitting that could humble you quick if you just charged in. The random sprinkling of gold epic mobs didn't help. Not sure if that was a design or a flaw, but it was always a rude wake up call if you didn't notice the gold border around their health before engaging. However the lack of instance switching and the crowding really took the fun out of the place. Too much competition for mobs, or ice nodes, quest rewards, or placement in the heroic encounters. I'm not a competitive player so the entire area felt overly frustrating.

Tyranny, I don't have much to say about it. Ive not really played it much and only advanced a little ways into it. I like the idea of fighting dragons and visiting old areas again. I really like the mob design of the various cultists. Each mob feels dangerous and hard to ignore. Each one has a way of punishing you for not making it your highest priority. But it feels like the worst parts of Icewind and Sharandar. Having to check campaign boxes repeatedly make progress feel unrewarding and slow. And it has the same overly competitive and overcrowded feel that made Icewind such a disappointment.

If I had to pick one as the best. It would have to Dread Ring. The story, design, feel, and rewards seem to offer the most. The down side being the whole area feels small, easy, and over much too quickly.
  • Options
    lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Dread ring hands down! (Sharandar is the beautiful one with nice enemies but the pace and the currency need to buy the t1- gear is AWFUL!)

PROS:The best pace and the least need for brainless grind; Great creative mini dungeons and nice bosses;
    Worthy items and great first set to go after before you delve into t2(you will GREATLY overgear the sharandar set even before you can
    start hoarding <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to get it.[talking about thayan zealot VS the sharandar t1- one]);
    Great first t2+ weapon set on dread legion;
    Good boons (apart from the 4th thats just as useless as the sharandar one of the same tier).
    Good dungeon+rewards+artifacts

CONS: Very bad skirmish with ugly *random bop* weapons transmuted. No reason at all to do it;
    Bad item drop on chest piece from the dread legion. playing it since m2 release and never got my cw chest, barely seen it drop at all;
    The dread legion armor set is mostly useless, just like sharandar one because of gigantic internal cooldowns making it all worse for most classes.
  • Options
    pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Launch hands down. Was SO fun to explore and being a nub overall. Sigh I miss those feels.

If I had to rank the modules

1) Dread Ring

2) Icewind Dale

500) Sharandar

9999) Tyranny of Dragons