test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zen Charge Rewards

bige03bige03 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So why is there a 6000 bonus zen price point to hit another zen reward price point but no way in the Arc store to buy 6000 zen? If you force us to buy only 50 or 100 dollars worth then the 6000 bonus should be changed to 10,000 or someone please tell me how to purchase 6000 worth of zen exactly please?
Post edited by bige03 on

Comments

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Whats stopping you from buying a 50$ and a 10$ purchase?
  • Options
    bige03bige03 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    it will only let me buy 1 at a time.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So? You still get credit for all the charge rewards as long as the total reaches each milestone. Even if it was a single purchase or fifty, its the total that counts, not how you got there.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    So? You still get credit for all the charge rewards as long as the total reaches each milestone. Even if it was a single purchase or fifty, its the total that counts, not how you got there.

*Just be sure that you transfer the Zen into Neverwinter during the promo period (see below dates from the article):

Charge Rewards Starts: Thursday October 09, 2014 at 12:00 AM PDT (Pacific)

Charge Rewards Ends: Monday October 13, 2014 at 11:59 PM PDT (Pacific)
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    bige03 wrote: »
    someone please tell me how to purchase 6000 worth of zen exactly please?

Walmart/other retail outlet sells $20 (2000 Zen) cards. Buy 3 cards, scratch off the back and redeem. This is the method I prefer, and is a secure one as well. I only get them once in a while, currently $60 is a little much for my budget, but other people may have more petty cash.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • Options
    cadwintercadwinter Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    anyone know if you buy the zen do you get the items right away or will it take time?
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    cadwinter wrote: »
    anyone know if you buy the zen do you get the items right away or will it take time?

From the article: "Rewards will be given out on 10/14."

Link to the article: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/7009923-earn-exclusive-rewards-today%21
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    They will be sent out after the promotion is complete.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    cadwintercadwinter Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    thank you very much
  • Options
    xxmikkxxxxmikkxx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    10-10-14 i get email from perfectworld i can claim my reward but the reward i got is a Storm Rider gues its a reward for something ells then ??
  • Options
    sorinvallsorinvall Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So no specific time? Is there antone that knows when they will be given out on 10/14?
  • Options
    synnergyssynnergys Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I got an email as well and a Storm Rider. I was expecting two other things. Maybe a glitch, guess we will wait and see.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The rewards will come sometime before midnight tonight, Pacific time.
  • Options
    g4277g4277 Member Posts: 36
    edited October 2014
    Still waiting...
    It's hard to continue grinding knowing that all of the xp is wasted without the promised new companions there to benefit!!
    Somebody please sing out when these rewards are released!
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ////10-char
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Sorry, what the H does "////10-char" mean? (English is my mother tongue.)
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If you guys seriously thought you'd have the rewards already, I have some ocean front property in Minnesota to sell you.

I'm expecting it by 11:59PM PDT today...and even then, I don't have my hopes up real high that I'll get them without a ticket.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Thanks oldbaldyone - I just picked up my skeletal dog reward and named him after you - Johnson!
    Anybody else get a reward yet?
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm honored.
  • Options
    carrytiexcarrytiex Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well people want to make sure they get their reward, unlike last time when they kind of forgot to hand them out at first...
  • Options
    lilbyrdielilbyrdie Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    g4277 wrote: »
    Thanks oldbaldyone - I just picked up my skeletal dog reward and named him after you - Johnson!
    Anybody else get a reward yet?

My rewards are rolling in as I type this. Although, it's not quite how I expected it to work. I did two transfers to add up to bigger rewards, and I already see 2 of the skeletal dog (it was 1 when I went here), but not a higher reward I'm expecting. Anyone else seeing this?
  • Options
    synnergyssynnergys Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lilbyrdie wrote: »
    My rewards are rolling in as I type this. Although, it's not quite how I expected it to work. I did two transfers to add up to bigger rewards, and I already see 2 of the skeletal dog (it was 1 when I went here), but not a higher reward I'm expecting. Anyone else seeing this?

Seeing same thing. The day isn't over, lets see what they got for us later.
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have a glowing mail icon, but no new mail - some of the rewards are at the claims agent, but others are not.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    edited October 2014
    As of now - under the Promo tab at the rewards dude - 2 skeletal dog, 2 priestess of Sune, and two redcap rewards for 10,300 Zen ($100) purchased. Still waiting on the mystic phoera. This is not what I expected at all! Thought there would be one each, but I'm only complaining about the late hour (Germany time zone) at which they are being released.
  • Options
    sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    g4277 wrote: »
    As of now - under the Promo tab at the rewards dude - 2 skeletal dog, 2 priestess of Sune, and two redcap rewards for 10,300 Zen ($100) purchased. Still waiting on the mystic phoera. This is not what I expected at all! Thought there would be one each, but I'm only complaining about the late hour (Germany time zone) at which they are being released.

Wow that should not be how the rewards are given...
    Players who transfer at least 3,000 Zen during the promotional period...

This clearly states during the promotional period and says nothing about all having to be transferred at one time.
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Is reward claimable on account for each char or only once?
    Had not got a chance to log in yet.
  • Options
    sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    thedemien wrote: »
    Is reward claimable on account for each char or only once?
    Had not got a chance to log in yet.

I think they added this after the fact only saw it today.
    *Note: All rewards can only be claimed once and all items will be BOE. Steam purchases do not qualify for this offer.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    sexwax45 wrote: »
    I think they added this after the fact only saw it today.
    Nay, that's been there as I recall reading it the day the article went up. I remember because I recall thinking, "BOE? wow, awesome!"
  • Options
    lilbyrdielilbyrdie Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Each reward also says "and all rewards above it." Maybe they took that literally, so if you get the third reward, you'll get 1 of it, 2 of the second, and 3 of the third. ("all rewards above" also includes other "all rewards above" statement). I'm not going to complain unless I don't see the top reward I'm looking for...
This discussion has been closed.