test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Regarding the black ice bracers and mainhand.

2»

Comments

• ashnvfashnvf Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    nevawinna wrote: »
    Not really, basing drop chance on dps contribution just means some classes liek DC and GF don't really stand a chance. Solution: just drop the top dps approach, not everyone wants to play a CW.

I don't base it off that. I was replying back to the other poster who said belts were supposed to be rare. I asked why do you think that because based on his logic BI gloves and main hand should be considered rare and here was his response:
    The drop rate says :p This thread is not about belts though. As I said I support making making this easier to get :p
  • bananachefbananachef Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Please also scale heroic difficulty to number of people participating.

As people slowly pick up their black ice gear, they are going to stop attending HEs. Without the zerg necessary to take down the encounters you're just going to end up with certain populations of players who are only able to play at odd times of the day unable to ever complete some of the HEs.

Likewise, the zergfests that happen during peak hours make the encounters far too easy and just hands out black ice gear to the first CW to start clicking on the mobs.
    2 GWFS, 3 TRs, 2 GFs, 1 HR, 1 CW
  • thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    could always opt out like i do. once all my alts unlock boons and finish campaign, resign from further IWD adventures, and progress onto the next module. never understood the concept of the grind/farm. senseless repetitive actions that bring upon boredom...then call it fun?

If you PVP you pretty much need BI gear now if you want to stand a chance.
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.