Comments

• Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    double post
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    when did it switch from from 3 hours to 4 hours?
  • Options
    arijuzmarijuzm Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Castle Never: Resolved an issue with a door that would become stuck if multiple players interacted with it at once.

Ooooooh no, come oooon! This was so epic! ;)
    Now we all need something new to laugh about...
  • Options
    mareatlanticummareatlanticum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 202 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Lair of Lostmauth: The Fire Scorpions and the Drake Rider in the Lair of Lostmauth now drop items when defeated. Items include appropriate tier seals, gold and random rare equipment, one refinement stone or a chance for a random Tier 1 epic equipment item.
    Lair of Lostmauth: Stalactites can now all be properly blocked by a Guardian Fighter and Sprint/Shadow Walk.
    Lair of Lostmauth: Rings dropped in the normal version are now salvageable.

Dragon Hoard Coins: Now have a stack size of 1000 and can now be discarded.
    Stacks of items with different bound properties no longer stack and no longer change their binding status.

In LoL there is still the frustrating thing that Lostmauth himself nearly ever time drops some completely ridiculous green item. He should every time drop epic drop, as there is only one in party to get it. Also all the bosses should have possibility of the gem drop, as it is ridiculously rare taking into account that besides you must beat the RNG to get it to drop and the RNG to win it in the need/greed if it is a communal drop, you also need to beat the RNG to get the right artifact weapon, as you can't choose which one to pick. Thus with probabilities you should need three gems only to get the wep you want and in my case with exceptionally poor luck with RNGs, I will probably need closer to 10 gems.

The stacking bug fix is bad, as it never was possible to use it to combine every type of stackable item, but it was possible to use it to unbind the bound event foods, which was kinda nice and in many similar cases where the items shouldn't be bound in the first place.

Dragon horde stack size of 1k has been waited for already and discarding tokens is good, preferably applied to all of them AND ESPECIALLY MAKING THE GAUNTLGRYM SHARES DISPOSABLE ONCE THE EVENT ENDS. Besides that, it would be much nicer to make the tokens actually usable. Why can't we still buy Potions of Heroism with Dread Ring tokens (only with Sharandra Gold Crescents) and also with Dragon Hoard Coins? Alternatively you could make something similar we could buy (and sell in AH) with all those unneeded tokens.

Even better would be making all those tokens account bound, so we could speed up our secondary character's paths in the campaigns with all the leftover tokens we gather with out previous characters...
    Give us 4 or more power/item bar profiles so we can change powers and items with one click that are suited for the situation.
  • Options
    cthoncthon Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Dwight, et al:

When will we see a fix for Threatening Rush for GWF? This has been reported multiple times:

Here
    Here
    Here
    Here

It's been broken since before launch. It does *not* Mark more than a single target. This impacts overall DPS for IV, and ability to gain/manage threat in OT/mobility tank roles.

Please provide an update/feedback.

Thank you.

Cthon
  • Options
    zildan7905zildan7905 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Resolved an issue where some stats on the PvP Leaderboard would not update correctly after participating in Domination.
    Thank you Dwight.

Okay so does this mean I will stop going back in pages on the leaderboard when my team wins?

Situation is (or was hopefully?) I worked all the way up to page 47 (of 18,00+) and since then, ive been going down page b y page to page 72 and have been WINNING the entire time! Arent you supposed to go down in pages if you LOOSE? A buddy told me 'Cryptic math' and I'm starting to believe 'em. As far as the pages go its like Golf scores, the lower number the better :p

Maby theyre thumbing down GFs in PVP? Sure I don't make many kills (like, 110kills to 2010 assists) and yes I am a protector Iron Vanguard that guards my party with Knights Valor and sometimes SoS (if youve been stabbed by it then you know what it means).
  • Options
    zildan7905zildan7905 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    capkoko wrote: »
    Still no mention of the anoying bug of GFs and Knight of valor plus glyphs. I hope they ninjapatched that..

the GF gains action points when blocking an attack and dealing damage and that's only fair. To be sure Knights Valor only builds AP when DEFENDING other party members and yes its sad when your party doesn't have one of us but you sure are glad when you do. We tank! If you don't want KV to perma SoS a GF, stop attacking his/her party members :P Rooting and perma stunning the GF seems to be the best method for stopping Me. Well, that is if you don't mind being completely flanked by the real DPS in My party that's making all the kills *I* just make assists and don't do enough damage to make kills. I just whittle you down to my size :) I have no real attack or power or armor pen :) You damage my party members and give me Action Points then that's ENTIRELY on YOU..So thanks :) Have a nice day!
  • Options
    gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    cayapp wrote: »
    when did it switch from from 3 hours to 4 hours?

Ssssssshhht! Don't spread false rumors... It has ALWAYS been 4 hours (conspirational look)
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • Options
    drfrostsdrfrosts Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So the patch notes say that if your account is on "probation" items become bound if you refine them. But my 2 questions are 1) What is "probation"? And 2) What happens if you had an item become bound when it shouldnt have before this patch?

On my 60 HR I bought a mulh weapon for my GSF that I wanted to level, threw some enchantments in it so that I could bank it and then use it on my GSF. But it became bound after adding an enchant. The slayer items I got for the GSF didnt bind but the mulh weapon did. So now what?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Mulh items have always been bind on equip. Slayers items used to be bind on equip but were changed bind to account on equip.
  • Options
    kyonesiverkyonesiver Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It says the server is down on my end and I can not acess the game to get my mail form the mailbox or check my auctions. this begits hte question was I forced into a server I do not want to be in? I keep hearing things abotu pvp on chat but I still cant tell if its server related or generaly just the pvp instances.
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Lair of Lostmauth: Stalactites can now all be properly blocked by a Guardian Fighter and Sprint/Shadow Walk.

i hope it affects unstoppable too
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    mordane44mordane44 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Over 4 hours on the patch now. ETA on when you will be back up?
  • Options
    hitmanchuhitmanchu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I agree with lirithiel every time I refine my artifact the game crashes and it needs to be fixed
  • Options
    pitirre34prpitirre34pr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Anyone else fps went like really really low after the patch? even outside PE?
  • Options
    drfrostsdrfrosts Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    cayapp wrote: »
    Mulh items have always been bind on equip. Slayers items used to be bind on equip but were changed bind to account on equip.

I never equiped it. I bought a Mulh weapon for my GSF, my 60 HR couldn't equip it if he wanted to.
  • Options
    meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Is there a reason why the E.U. patching server is always so slow? 40mbs out of 1.09gb in over two hours is really sad.
  • Options
    isobella69isobella69 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If the barkshield cannot be unbound anymore by stacking the bound with unbound then will they now vanish from the auction house ?
  • Options
    nubc3ke7331nubc3ke7331 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2014
  • Options
    daalydaaly Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I logged on to notice I lost nearly 700 gear score on my GF from last night pre-patch to today post patch...was this intended and if so why no mention of it?
  • Options
    jasonbhoy7jasonbhoy7 Member Posts: 53
    edited September 2014
    is the server down for anyone else? got disconnected and seen a message I haven't seen before, forgot what it was, and now I can't log back in, stuck on connecting to account server.

And also, I can't seem to create a new thread.
  • Options
    mareatlanticummareatlanticum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 202 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Some Coalesced Potion stacks have become character bound post patch that weren't before and also the arrow keys in mail box are broken again.
    Give us 4 or more power/item bar profiles so we can change powers and items with one click that are suited for the situation.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    isobella69 wrote: »
    If the barkshield cannot be unbound anymore by stacking the bound with unbound then will they now vanish from the auction house ?

Probably, unless they unbind them. Quite sad, as they were the only shard that could be used to generate some real income...
  • Options
    zurimorzurimor Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    arijuzm wrote: »
    Ooooooh no, come oooon! This was so epic! ;)
    Now we all need something new to laugh about...

No Worries, the doors aren't fixed. At least yesterday before emergency maintenance, the last door still bugged.
  • Options
    nubc3ke7331nubc3ke7331 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    STOP BREAKING THIS GAME. you want us(the player and source of your income) to be professional and yet you guys don't act professional.
  • Options
    deathops101deathops101 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Full list of today's Patch notes:

Content and Environment

Castle Never: Resolved an issue with a door that would become stuck if multiple players interacted with it at once.
    Lair of Lostmauth: The Fire Scorpions and the Drake Rider in the Lair of Lostmauth now drop items when defeated. Items include appropriate tier seals, gold and random rare equipment, one refinement stone or a chance for a random Tier 1 epic equipment item.
    Lair of Lostmauth: Rings dropped in the normal version are now salvageable.
    Shores of Tuern: The Ambush encounter will now properly reset when the party is defeated.
    Shores of Tuern: The final encounter before the boss can no longer be skipped.

Items and Economy

Dragon Hoard Coins: Now have a stack size of 1000 and can now be discarded.
    Fixed issue with Owlbear mounts playing normal bear mount animations.
    Stacks of items with different bound properties no longer stack and no longer change their binding status.
    Warlocks now have Gauntlgrym sets available for purchase with Grym Coins.
    When an account is on probation, any items used to refine that are bound will cause the refined item to become bound as well.

User Interface

Auction House: The "Quality" drop down menu now includes Legendary as an option.
    Resolved an issue with the Character Window that would incorrectly state that there were uncommitted changes.
    Resolved an issue where some stats on the PvP Leaderboard would not update correctly after participating in Domination.
    lots of bosses seem to drop nothing or next to it ...i solo grind alot...beacause well im greedy ;) so when i takje 5-6 minutes to smoke a moderate to hard boss ...it would be cool not to get a pile of coppers coins...the wolf bosses in thoske i think its called werwolf node...all of them drop crud and low lvl gems at best there all lvl 39-=40 creatures and im only lvl 43 so the math seems wrong two of the major bosses dropped some copper was a bit upset by that!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    yeah noticed that a lot of the nodes are running laggy...i never lagg ever! and boss drops -=copper coins theosk (wolfy node) nw always ran smooth up to last patch and gear scores did go down wtf mates ?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    looooooooooooooooove! this game not hating jkust get er done limited time every day to grind and all this -=shard maint=- is busting up my rythme !
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    lots of bosses seem to drop nothing or next to it ...i solo grind alot...beacause well im greedy ;) so when i takje 5-6 minutes to smoke a moderate to hard boss ...it would be cool not to get a pile of coppers coins...the wolf bosses in thoske i think its called werwolf node...all of them drop crud and low lvl gems at best there all lvl 39-=40 creatures and im only lvl 43 so the math seems wrong two of the major bosses dropped some copper was a bit upset by that!

Perhaps you should do some questing instead and level up to level 60 asap. I think my second char took around a week or two to do that with no full time play and after Neverdeath, which gives the last good mission item, I completed only the missions of the dragon maps (Ebon Dows, Icespire, Rothe Valley, Whispering Cavern), so they wouldn't bother me and then I was level 60.

Point is that you shouldn't be bothering too much about low level stuff, as it is only small time people are grinding them. Soon they are after bigger fish and the level 60 stuff is what matters in the long run. Personally I wouldn't give squat if no boss dropped anything during the leveling process, as random drops give better items anyways and you can buy actually good items for scraps, or atleast you could until they started to be used for artifact refining.

What matters is that darn boss dragon called Lostmauth in Lair of Lostmauth, who tends to take long time to kill, death is serious possibility in less than perfect party and who tends to drop mostly green unidentified items, great stacks of tokens you can use for absolutely nothing or just to buy items to sell/salvage and similar issues.

...And I still don't have that Lathander artifact from Dread Ring, how about making it BoE, so I could buy it from somebody more fortunate and not gather more of those piles of useless Vanguar Scripts...
This discussion has been closed.