What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.25.20140909a.3

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited October 2014 in Patch Notes (PC)
Full list of today's Patch notes:

Content and Environment

Castle Never: Resolved an issue with a door that would become stuck if multiple players interacted with it at once.
Lair of Lostmauth: The Fire Scorpions and the Drake Rider in the Lair of Lostmauth now drop items when defeated. Items include appropriate tier seals, gold and random rare equipment, one refinement stone or a chance for a random Tier 1 epic equipment item.
Lair of Lostmauth: Stalactites can now all be properly blocked by a Guardian Fighter and Sprint/Shadow Walk.
Lair of Lostmauth: Rings dropped in the normal version are now salvageable.
Shores of Tuern: The Ambush encounter will now properly reset when the party is defeated.
Shores of Tuern: The final encounter before the boss can no longer be skipped.

Items and Economy

Dragon Hoard Coins: Now have a stack size of 1000 and can now be discarded.
Fixed issue with Owlbear mounts playing normal bear mount animations.
Stacks of items with different bound properties no longer stack and no longer change their binding status.
Warlocks now have Gauntlgrym sets available for purchase with Grym Coins.
When an account is on probation, any items used to refine that are bound will cause the refined item to become bound as well.

User Interface

Auction House: The "Quality" drop down menu now includes Legendary as an option.
Resolved an issue with the Character Window that would incorrectly state that there were uncommitted changes.
Resolved an issue where some stats on the PvP Leaderboard would not update correctly after participating in Domination.
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• Options
    felinegamingfelinegaming Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    solid updates
  • Options
    thunderlore2thunderlore2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    All hail the dragon hoard stack and removal status ^^ really nice updates was getting dat uncommitted bug on my cw hopefully the downtime will be shorter then expected and not longer :D
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »

Lair of Lostmauth: The Fire Scorpions and the Drake Rider in the Lair of Lostmauth now drop items when defeated. Items include appropriate tier seals, gold and random rare equipment, one refinement stone or a chance for a random Tier 1 epic equipment item.

Why do the bosses at the latest dungeon drop T1 stuff? why do you even have to kill them to get that T1 stuff? if we ask politely I'm sure they will just hand it over and be glad they don't have to mess about riding to town to salvage it.

Annoying coins increased stacking is good news though , please remember to make all future campaign currency stack to 1000 too.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hope next update you guys will start fixing class balance and gameplay issues...
  • Options
    killalot12killalot12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    wow how long will servers be down
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    No mention about the fix for disconnects when refining artifact weapons and belts? sad panda :(

So stoked about the stacking of Dragon Hoard Coins to 1k, now they just need to follow suit with the rest of the currency.

I really didn't see the need for gear to drop at the 2 mini bosses in LoL, the dungeon is nice and short and you're almost always guaranteed two chest drops at the end if you have both keys. Oh well more RP fodder I suppose.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    freelancen00bfreelancen00b Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Nice to see the legendary option on the market. Was wondering when that feature was going to come around.
  • Options
    w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Some really nice fixes, the Shores of Tuern Ambush thing was really annoying, so much skirmish hour time wasted on hopping into bugged instances. Dragong coins stacking is also great.
  • Options
    buliloli0107buliloli0107 Member Posts: 90
    edited September 2014
    Yey dragon hoard coins can be stack of discarded.. TY for listening to us.. Very least we can free much space now and play content a having rewards... Only a suggestion for other currencies pls also apply the choice to discard those unwanted curencies from ice windale or dread ring.. ONly sharandar cleans up nice.. EVry currency there is very usable and can be traded for potions so it wont be a problem..

TY again much..
  • Options
    relativityrelativity Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Pretty nice fixes.
    Too bad epic LoL arcane dragon key chest loot is not mentioned. Every time I see ring of pain in, I get something completely different.
    Bids he then the spruces to singer him an anthems!
    thief-glyphs.gif?w=32
    And the Woodsie Lord binders them fleshes to stone!
  • Options
    vvergvverg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Fixed issue with Owlbear mounts playing normal bear mount animations.

Aaaah finally, cause I really disliked the animation now which have been for several months now lol.
    Resolved an issue with the Character Window that would incorrectly state that there were uncommitted changes.

This was a very annoying bug, sometimes it happened everytime I opened the Character Sheet/Feats/Boons etc.

But I still wonder when the Black Ice Gear for SW's (Armour/MH/OH) will be added at the BI Profession.
    signature-lili.png
  • Options
    blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yes, nice fixes....

The coins will be fixed but I still have some petals/favor coins from the last event in my inventory and can't trash them away! It useless stuff just taking space. I just visited that event, tried, didn't like it and now I have useless stuff that I cant get rid of.

And the chat window? It become crazy, now every time you change maps it random chose a channel and a command line.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    lirithiel wrote: »
    No mention about the fix for disconnects when refining artifact weapons and belts? sad panda :(

There is a chance they might have fixed this without making a note of it in the patch notes , they don't like to admit to bugs like this existing if they don't have to.
  • Options
    erlerinerlerin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »

My first thought was that we are going to get more Dragon Hoard Coins for "appropriate tier seals". And chance for T1 gear whaaat? Are we back in mod1 to farm T1 gear in the newest content and supposed the be hardest to complete dungeon?
  • Options
    capkokocapkoko Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Still no mention of the anoying bug of GFs and Knight of valor plus glyphs. I hope they ninjapatched that. Glad to Heard about the coins, just in time . I had no more space in the inventory and could discharge anything else.
  • Options
    l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    @ the devs

There has been a list of bugs reported in both LOL and SOT for quite some time how come so little was fixed?

any reason why the servers are down for 4 hours? seems rather lengthy for such s small patch
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    it also carry a new event or something, not sure what more the are doing.
  • Options
    valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    capkoko wrote: »
    it also carry a new event or something, not sure what more the are doing.

nerfing droprates
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • Options
    flowerpower420flowerpower420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    this is just a test, ignore this please
  • Options
    onionvvonionvv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "When an account is on probation, any items used to refine that are bound will cause the refined item to become bound as well."

Would be nice to know how long is a "probation time" and when are you in one.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    valencay wrote: »
    nerfing droprates

What drop nerf? In all the rounds (more than 50) i have done in lol i only saw droping something epic 2 times. If they want to drop that more....
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    blag001 wrote: »
    The coins will be fixed but I still have some petals/favor coins from the last event in my inventory and can't trash them away! It useless stuff just taking space. I just visited that event, tried, didn't like it and now I have useless stuff that I cant get rid of.

These have an expiry timer, so they'll disappear on their own within a few weeks.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    tigillotigillo Member Posts: 44
    edited September 2014
    relativity wrote: »
    Pretty nice fixes.
    Too bad epic LoL arcane dragon key chest loot is not mentioned. Every time I see ring of pain in, I get something completely different.

We will still losing our "arcane keys" ;/

This very sad.

Making a lot of this dungon and since to today i dont have any one reward i accept. Always get somethink else. This bug is not important to repair? This is our question.

Than waste parts to make keys, same key and time for all this.
  • Options
    elbryan1869elbryan1869 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Great news on the basic game play.
    What about the game crashes? ( going into or leaving GG ).
    The lag issue which has increased? (yesterday was so bad I left the game)
    The KV issue and then paired with double Blue Dragon in PVP?
    These are just a few of the game play bugs but, have been around for a while.
    Overall doing a nice job with current game release fixes but the ones mention above have yet to be corrected. Any updates on the way for them?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    any reason why the servers are down for 4 hours? seems rather lengthy for such s small patch

The amount of stuff being patched into the game has nothing to do with how long the server is down , they usually do a whole bunch of other stuff while maintenance is happening , this week for example the server went down a hour earlier than usual and is due to last longer because -
    Dwightmc wrote: »
    This week we will be performing hardware maintenance prior to the start of the normal maintenance. Because of this the estimated downtime is 3 hours but may be extended due to unforeseen circumstances.
  • Options
    l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    The amount of stuff being patched into the game has nothing to do with how long the server is down , they usually do a whole bunch of other stuff while maintenance is happening , this week for example the server went down a hour earlier than usual and is due to last longer because -

Usual down time is two hours for me 15:00 17:00 so its 2 hours extra today and yeah Kind know the patch isnt the main thing but still seemed excessive, to b honest prefer if they would admit the game is not really suitable as it and fix ALL the issues would be nice to take it down for 2/3 days fix it correctly then bring it back online so many issues from 6 months ago still exist, and now since mod 4 the new issues.. is it because its F2P?
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014
This discussion has been closed.