Options

Server outage 8/28/14

Comments

• Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Probably earthquake again?
    capkoko wrote: »
    oh god at least its not only me. I was complaining about the refining system bug and the inspect button bug and BAM i was disconnected. I thought at first they banned me :p

Refinement system bug? Is it the one when you drag some item at enchantment shards and it eats the item while moving the enchantment shard to the slot where the eaten item was before the interraction?
  • Options
    arcanaxearcanaxe Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Told you the new CW is to OP, gone and perma frozen the server.
  • Options
    bobbyhillsrbobbyhillsr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    probably those scammers / bot users decided to ddos game like what happened to sony as a protest
  • Options
    wachumpongwachumpong Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    same here, schedule maintenance just finish earlier yet theres another server bug -_-
  • Options
    d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    wonder if the hacktivists that have been DDOSing wow and PSN and the like have turned their attention PWEs way...
  • Options
    farla47farla47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    NO it was YOU who crashed, with that perma sprint and the hoothoot distracting me!

I knew you couldn't handle it!
    (almost)All my friends are Imaginary!
  • Options
    capkokocapkoko Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    No thats an old exploit and we are not allowed to talk about them here. Im talking about a bug that doesnt let you finish the refining process when you are at 100% of it.
  • Options
    mareatlanticummareatlanticum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 202 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Time check.

Server seems to be showing green light, but account server seems to be down...
    Give us 4 or more power/item bar profiles so we can change powers and items with one click that are suited for the situation.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    probably those scammers / bot users decided to ddos game like what happened to sony as a protest

That wouldn't surprise me at all. I'll bet the new level 15 requirement really hurt them.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    ixalmarisixalmaris Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Rather another "stealth" maintenance because they forgot to add the promised "feasts don't BoP any more" change to the patch.
  • Options
    raptorskyfireraptorskyfire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Part of Storm-Shore, a RP/PvE guild. http://www.stormshore.com/

I have many alts, I am a class and race rainbow.
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Gateway seems down now as well.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    dmolisher1dmolisher1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Pass the Popcoen pretty plz ...

I am bored
    Bards are awesome ... music and great tales off adventures.
  • Options
    friartukfriartuk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Can't login at the moment too.

Since this last patch, I also noticed I was unable to make an armour enchantment from shards. Plenty of shards, Coalescent in place with 100% displayed but Upgrade button still remained greyed out I hope they fix this too.
  • Options
    ladyfretladyfret Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The new ones you make, or that drop from pinata are unbound, but the old ones from pre patch are all still bound.

The fact they bound them without giving warning on the ones made before the summer fest or since it started and were being made, or the ones that even dropped in the past and present, is still wrong to do the player base.

These items that were being crafted or dropped, were not hurting anyone. They should ALL become unbound again. That represents many hours of farming the items to make the final product, not to mention ranking up the profession itself, to do this with.

I for one am not happy that there are too many new stealthy changes to this game, such as deciding one day to bind all foods made or dropped, that are never even warned of or discussed with the players. These type of items are not hurting anyone or the economy.

Most other Player made items are not being swept into being bound. Why should food items? It is just not the right thing to do to people who play either for free and/or financially support your game product.
  • Options
    miramolinmiramolin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Theory - now that chat is limited to lvl 15 the gold spammer macro routines are continually trying to log in and crashed the log in server....

Just a thought...
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Maybe the account server just died for good, it had been acting up for a long time: every 4th or 5th attempt to change characters would usually result in a disconnect instead.
  • Options
    lycragirllycragirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 53
    edited August 2014
    Dailies not done? check.

Aqua Reglia ready to collect? Check.

Dragon, IWD, Sharander and dread ring to grind? Check.

Sigh.....

It's ok. I don't need sleep anyway.....

Ah <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>! I forgot I still need to pick flowers, herd chickens, have water fights and kill trolls too!
  • Options
    hudman21hudman21 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    wth did you do now PWE?

Im crashed @12:00
    Life is full of drains, I prefer to be a fountain
  • Options
    veditoaveditoa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    brun2000 wrote: »
    I was... doing a boss... he had like... 20% hp left... QQ

Why would you be doing a boss? Fighting a Boss for the loot/achievement, I can understand that. But doing?
  • Options
    eocrooseocroos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    all the kobolds are taking my flowers! Let me back innnn
  • Options
    unapologetic1unapologetic1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ixalmaris wrote: »
    Rather another "stealth" maintenance because they forgot to add the promised "feasts don't BoP any more" change to the patch.

Ive been making unbound feasts. As a matter of fact me and my brother are the only ones doing it it seems because we are the onyl 2 selling them atm.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    And if they are looking for it its much to ask if they can change the store ítems to a 999 format? If not all at least the dragon coins and the festival petals and flowers. Just saying.
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    veditoa wrote: »
    Why would you be doing a boss? Fighting a Boss for the loot/achievement, I can understand that. But doing?

Gotta love the slippery corporate pole.
  • Options
    alexradu920229alexradu920229 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Guys, can´t you see this is an agressive answer from third parties since the last patch? They are not allowed to spam anymore until level 15. FIGHT BACK CRYPTIC, YOU ARE AWESOME!
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    greyloche wrote: »
    I do a boss all the time. I married her.

+1

/10chars
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    hustin1 wrote: »
    That wouldn't surprise me at all. I'll bet the new level 15 requirement really hurt them.

Probably. I wonder if level 15 can be achieved by simply farming around or by completing the linkletter quest chain?

IMO the chat should be enabled after helping dorothea with the elixir (no idea if this is before level 15), because this quest could become handy to accomplish for bots.
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • Options
    damnaciousdamnacious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I won the game. That is the reason the game no longer works. I WIN!

Go start playing another game but first give me all your stuff as loot for winning ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    greyloche wrote: »
    I do a boss all the time. I married her.

+1
    Can i ask what are her drops at the end of the battle? some epics? Is her RNG system better?
This discussion has been closed.