test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server outage 8/28/14

Comments

• nwnplayer1nwnplayer1 Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2014
    I heard about these things called books. People used to read em, but I still do not know why.
  • adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    capkoko wrote: »
    Ey guys you know what? I found a new world outside and it has outstanding graphics!!! hahahaha

hahahah xD
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • glaviousthemadglaviousthemad Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Ey guys you know what? I found a new world outside and it has outstanding graphics!!! hahahaha

I see it too...It's so life-like and bright.
  • ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    edited August 2014

I know.... So realistic!
  • miramolinmiramolin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2014

But I kinda noticed when you are defeated out there you don't have rez circles...
  • nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2014

I'll sell you a real world starter pack, comes with a plastic bag to carry more loot, a stylish tin amulet forged by master artisans in China and a t-shirt of +1 nerdiness!
  • veditoaveditoa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    akromatik wrote: »

We're on it, sit tight folks!

Thank you for your patience.

*grabs fire extinguisher*

WAIT!!! What is burning?
  • cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Random CW used Furious Immolation on NWO Server.

NWO Server is stuned and just stands there starring into space blankly.

Random CW solos NWO Server.

NWO Server dead.
  • capkokocapkoko Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I read in news there is an invasión in Donetsk, i received an email from a guy named dimitri telling me to paid him some money if i want to have all my game stuff and characters back... Dont know what to do ;)
  • adent086adent086 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It's the SOUL PUPPETS!! They are revolting!! They were developing their own society, including language and writing skills!! They are now very angry because their perma spawning mechanic got nerfed!! It's the SOUL PUPPETS I tell you!! Why is no one listening to me!?!?!?!

;)
    Telling us about upcoming content updates, and getting those updates out the door BUG-FREE, is *AWESOME*!! Know what's even *MORE* awesome? Fixing game breaking bugs (and/or undocumented "features") that have been in EXISTING content for months/years!!! Guess which one makes me want to spend money on a game much more than the other? Hint: It's the "more awesome" one.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I see it too...It's so life-like and bright.

It burns us precious, curse the yellow face.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Cryptic makes life more annoying for gold spammers , two hours later server crashes xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • laurellian13laurellian13 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Uh, Akro..that was a seltzer water bottle.... the red one over there is the fire extinguisher.... (hmm.. are these shoes rubber soled?)
  • capkokocapkoko Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    nevawinna wrote: »
    I'll sell you a real world starter pack, comes with a plastic bag to carry more loot, a stylish tin amulet forged by master artisans in China and a t-shirt of +1 nerdiness!

i want to buy it!! I went out there without noticing i had my invisible shirt and pants and everytime i tried to speak with someone they ran like devils, then a strange vehicle with lights came and 2 guys with perfect lighting tassers attack me....
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :mad:
  • veditoaveditoa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Boredom, ...boredom, ...we spam the forum with boredom. **Sing-song like voice.**
  • panikswitchpanikswitch Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Negative Ghost Rider
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Tell the tech guys to try turning it off and back on again.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
    edited August 2014
    If we have no way to play tomorrow, how I am suppose to outscore Akro with the farm event?
  • elvenaarelvenaar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Any ETA on server ressurection?
  • mosaic06mosaic06 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    negative, we are attempting CPR on the Server, please have patience :)
  • angusx1angusx1 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I am in game alone, you guys all need to uninstall then reinstall. Worked for me
    The King
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Any ETA on when people will stop asking for an ETA
  • baddeedsbaddeeds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 74
    edited August 2014
    angusx1 wrote: »
    I am in game alone, you guys all need to uninstall then reinstall. Worked for me

ok working on that solution............but wait ... server not responding !
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Please direct all inquiries about the server downtime to this thread. Thanks!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    elvenaar wrote: »
    Any ETA on server ressurection?
    Requirement: Resurrection must be used at the end of an extended rest.
    http://dnd4.wikia.com/wiki/Resurrection

The dev's need to take a break first. =P
  • damnaciousdamnacious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    angusx1 wrote: »

*Furiously uninstalls and reinstalls..... attempts to log in.... "What the.... LIES!" :(
  • baddeedsbaddeeds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 74
    edited August 2014
    charononus wrote: »
    http://dnd4.wikia.com/wiki/Resurrection

The dev's need to take a break first. =P

they need to be atleast lvl 8 tho .......
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    tousseau wrote: »
    they can breed new hamsters only so fast, you know... :p

Every 16 days. True story.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • chrcorechrcore Member Posts: 329 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    How about a SWAG as to when the servers will be back up. 2 hours? 4 hours? Tomorrow?
This discussion has been closed.