test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server outage 8/28/14

Comments

• g4rfunkleg4rfunkle Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Also unable to log in. got disconnected from server. now i cannot connect to the login server in game. also gateway will let me log in but immediately boots me witha "disconnected from server" message window.
  • d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    That hamster is definitely not a space hamster. Get a space hamster.
  • izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    We were at Kessel with our team and all got DC, anyone got crash as well? It was ~21 gmt+1.
  • souleshasoulesha Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    charononus wrote: »
    They switched to Kobolds last Tuesday. I guess the change is not going well and the little buggers have decided to riot.

They're too busy picking flowers in the summer event... and being slaughtered by players.
  • dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    farla47 wrote: »
    You crashed it cause I was killing you, didn't you? Admit it!

It was 2v1. >_>
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • bigbird191bigbird191 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    was just enjoying getting whupped in SP, cheers server for saving me further embarrasment :D
  • adent086adent086 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So I guess the Soul Puppets didn't like being perma derezed, huh? ;)
    Telling us about upcoming content updates, and getting those updates out the door BUG-FREE, is *AWESOME*!! Know what's even *MORE* awesome? Fixing game breaking bugs (and/or undocumented "features") that have been in EXISTING content for months/years!!! Guess which one makes me want to spend money on a game much more than the other? Hint: It's the "more awesome" one.
  • elvenaarelvenaar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Whew it's not just me, I really really freaked out there when I logged back in to no characters, thought a year and a half of gameplay was gone.
  • magicurnmagicurn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Same here - in the middle of the festival of Sune and Dragon went down. Now I won't get my steed. Q.Q
  • gwassalorgwassalor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited August 2014
    Finished Kessel's Retreat just few moments before crash. Uff.
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    i guess i was owning the other team so hard i accidentally IBS'd the servers, sorry
    Paladin Master Race
  • gerbilhurdlergerbilhurdler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 418 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    ladyfret wrote: »
    Yup same here. Server crashed in the middle of me bug reporting the fact they did NOT unbind the Grand Summer Feasts and the Hero's Feast as stated in this patch and promised. Maybe they saw me typing that all out and cut us all off. LOL! J/K :)
    The new ones you make, or that drop from pinata are unbound, but the old ones from pre patch are all still bound.
  • capkokocapkoko Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    oh god at least its not only me. I was complaining about the refining system bug and the inspect button bug and BAM i was disconnected. I thought at first they banned me :p
  • farla47farla47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It was 2v1. >_>

The 2 went to get a drink!
    Maybe HE crashed it.
    (almost)All my friends are Imaginary!
  • thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    burkaanc wrote: »
    i guess i was owning the other team so hard i accidentally IBS'd the servers, sorry

Plz nerf.

/ten characters
    PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
  • cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    But but but we were at the end of our skirmish and the boss had like 10% hp :< .
  • miramolinmiramolin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Think when the hamster was defeated he tried to spawn a soul puppet and the rest is history...
  • karranorkarranor Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Boo! The dragon was just flying in...

Any server restarting in under 5 minutes?
    Main(s): Kyruel Foecrusher OP, Meriki The Mad CW, Mortalis TR, Gorebringer GWF, Karranor HR
    Loads of videos: Neverwinter Video Guides!
    Find Neverwinter Game Guides on DDM's Realm!

The Fyxt RPG combines digital convenience with the fun of a tabletop RPG. Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor
  • koralzombiekoralzombie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    All of my AD was gone I had like 8.9 mil and my main was naked....
  • zagadekezagadeke Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Was selling stuff and I disconnect from server, try to get back in and takes a few mins trying to connect to account login server and comes back telling me to try again later
  • yuggothsyuggoths Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Ummmmmm, the server crashed my ***.......Ummmmmm
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    yea i lost 150 mil ad too, refund plx
    Paladin Master Race
  • dreamhuntressxdreamhuntressx Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    farla47 wrote: »
    The 2 went to get a drink!
    Maybe HE crashed it.

NO it was YOU who crashed, with that perma sprint and the hoothoot distracting me!
    Leanan Sidhe (not "The Dresde Files" fairy!) - NW Legit Channel Moderator
  • darmazafdarmazaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10
    edited August 2014
    Neverwinter server :

server.png
  • ynoteynote Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    yuggoths wrote: »
    ummmmmm, the server crashed my ***.......ummmmmm

donadoresssss!!!!
  • tyedortyedor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Was just about to collect the reward on a long dungeon...I want my 45 mins back!!!!
  • ixalmarisixalmaris Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    But the launcher says the server is up....
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    All you people need to get with the program and each go post your own thread announcing that the server is down. I've read them all and now am bored.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • yuggothsyuggoths Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    a s s .......not a bad word, is a real facts
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Probably earthquake again?
    capkoko wrote: »
    oh god at least its not only me. I was complaining about the refining system bug and the inspect button bug and BAM i was disconnected. I thought at first they banned me :p

Refinement system bug? Is it the one when you drag some item at enchantment shards and it eats the item while moving the enchantment shard to the slot where the eaten item was before the interraction?
This discussion has been closed.