Install Arc
Options

Bonus Rewards with Refinement Items

2»

Comments

• Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Received my rewards a few minutes ago. Some via achievement/mail, some via Reward Claims agent.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    casacasa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    first time doing this so wasnt sure . did we have to keep all of the items in inventory or could we use them? so far ive only got 1 reward a vanguard pack..and i bought everything but used my col wards to make wep and armor enchants. yeah that would be crappy if its the case.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    two30 wrote: »
    Received my rewards a few minutes ago. Some via achievement/mail, some via Reward Claims agent.
    Aye, they are rolling out now. I just confirmed it as well; mine were just delivered to me also. Our apologies for the hiccup in these rewards going out. Hopefully some good will come of this and the last one's issues, to avoid this issue in the future.

If anyone has not gotten their rewards by 7:00pm Pacific tonight, please file a Support Ticket. Hopefully though they should all be delivered within a couple hours as they continue to propagate out.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • Options
    musabbirmusabbir Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yay got mine as well :) thank u. "Better late than never"
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    casa wrote: »
    first time doing this so wasnt sure . did we have to keep all of the items in inventory or could we use them? so far ive only got 1 reward a vanguard pack..and i bought everything but used my col wards to make wep and armor enchants. yeah that would be crappy if its the case.

Nope I sold all mine and got everything.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    hmmm well not sure why i didnt get mine then...hope i do soon. wanted to flop some green ones out with the new ones.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    And people wonder why less and less players have faith in Cryptic. If nobody had spoken up we'd still hadn't heard anything and we'd still be waiting.

Is it so effing hard to communicate problems as they arise? I refuse to believe some nobody only found out about this earlier today. They effing knew the rewards weren't being sent on time. If they didn't, they don't deserve their jobs. Any normal company makes it a prio to make sure things like this happen, especially when it went sour the last time.

Why does it have to be the players every single time reminding Cryptic to keep its promises before something happens?
    . . . This is so not true. I was already communicating with my CMs before the complaints were rolling in. I'm sorry but you clearly do not understand how often we communicate with Cryptic and PWE. We have a constant line of live communication through Skype. The only issue is after business hours, resulting in approval of official responses being delayed until the Developers are in the office to ensure we are telling the players correct information. Then there's the issue of not all Moderators being able to be online 24/7 to relay any messages we have waiting.

. . . We live on earth and we're Human (well, most of us are anyway). Mistakes happen, they take time to figure out and the communication and validation of such takes time. This is nothing new to the MMO Industry and to thing otherwise is an ill-informed assumption, at best.

. . . You have to keep in mind, Cryptic operates on Pacific time - something I have to keep reminding myself being in Eastern zone. The assumptions you made here are purely speculation and frankly untrue and borderline rude. Let's do remain respectful and refrain from wild assumptions, yes?

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
  • Options
    ironknights1964ironknights1964 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I did not get all the rewards.

Got the first three, the two packs and titles, and the Faithful Initiate.

I did not get the reward for day 4 (yes, I bought at the appropriate time) and neither did I get the set completion reward.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I did not get all the rewards.

Got the first three, the two packs and titles, and the Faithful Initiate.

I did not get the reward for day 4 (yes, I bought at the appropriate time) and neither did I get the set completion reward.
    Well met ironknights1964,

. . . Since you already got the first part of your rewards, please make a Support Ticket right away. Thanks!

casa wrote: »
    hmmm well not sure why i didnt get mine then...hope i do soon. wanted to flop some green ones out with the new ones.
    Well met casa,

. . . Please give it a few more hours or wait til 7:00pm Pacific. If you don't have your rewards by then, please also make a Support Ticket. Thanks!

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    ok well that got cleared up no more cash spending for me on this game...100$ down the drain for promo do to some error in time converting i always go based on my clock in game. if u want me to buy something at 1pm then tell me that so i do. not 10am. **** this is some bull**** all that for nothing...lol plus the 75$ on dragonborn.. wow im on a roll... just horrible yeah guess ill slow down playing this now..was so excited buying all that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and waiting come to find out sorry i didnt wait till 1pm
  • Options
    dandaman007dandaman007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I purchased the required items all 4 days at the same time each day, and I only got the reward for day 2. Anyone have any luck with Tech Support? I have had a ticket in for 24hrs and no answer..

I only have access to my ticket in-game. When I try to view anything in Support webpage while logged in I just get an error and a white screen. So Nice...
  • Options
    bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I purchased the required items all 4 days at the same time each day, and I only got the reward for day 2. Anyone have any luck with Tech Support? I have had a ticket in for 24hrs and no answer..

I only have access to my ticket in-game. When I try to view anything in Support webpage while logged in I just get an error and a white screen. So Nice...

I'm in the same boat dandaman007 they responded back to wait 24hrs which I have (longer than 24 actually) and I only got the Quickling so I've gone back into my ticket and escalated it. I had thought of buying some other packs but think I will hold off till I see how they resolve this.
  • Options
    xictusxictus Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'm missing the quickling as well. I contacted customer support but still waiting. I expect it will get worked out but what a shame to be so inattentive to delivering the service after taking peoples money.

Xictus
  • Options
    dandaman007dandaman007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I got an e-mail saying if I made the qualifying purchases/transactions than my items will be in the rewards claims agent. I replied that I am missing 3 days plus the final bonus. Waiting now for a response. I hope they read the replies to e-mails as I have no access to the support section of the website. Just the endless forwarding loop on this account. LOL

It never ends sometimes....
  • Options
    khaymanbb1023khaymanbb1023 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I sent a ticket, got a reply to wait 24 hours, waited 24 hours to the minute, and still NOTHING. I double and triple checked the times to make sure my purchases were perfectly within the time zone specified, and still nothing. Needless to say I'm one unhappy person. I have spent nearly $200 in the past two months on this game, and this is unacceptable. I have played many online MMO's in the past decade or so, and have never had an issue such as this.
  • Options
    refracted0dawnrefracted0dawn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 894 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The way they are going, PWE is going to collapse like a badly run Ponzi scheme.

~
  • Options
    doriangreighdoriangreigh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I was originally excited for the promo when I thought it was purple but for green companions that you typically get free in other ways just felt like I was being duped into spending money, so aside from the preservation wards I didn't spend any money.

I'll state that had these companions actually been purple I would have easily spent the money needed for each day as I would have liked to have incentive to buy refinement rubys and coalescent wards, in fact I was planning on buying up to at least the coalescent ward but after finding out that the companion was green I decided not to follow through. I am uncertain if I would have continued with blue companions would have definitely followed through for purple ones. It is just my opinion that green companions are very marginally helpful and as such even as a bonus on a purchase that would cost between 30 an 50+ dollars I find their value lacking. For me anything less than the best companion associated with a real dollar value is not of that great a value to me as a consumer.
  • Options
    maestroeternalmaestroeternal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It would seem that I bought 2 blood ruby instead of 2 blood ruby packs... I did this because I went by the picture which clearly shows a SINGLE blood ruby icon. Guess it is a lesson learned at this point, because the promotion clearly had misleading information from the very beginning.
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Actually I thought the description for the sale was quite clear, didn't find it misleading at all. After reading, and doing the math it was just more than I was willing to spend in order to get the "bonus" items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]