test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bonus Rewards with Refinement Items

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited August 2014 in News & Announcements
Hey Everyone,

Don't forget to check out the bonus rewards you can get when you purchase refinement items this weekend.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6005553-get-bonus-rewards-with-refinement-items
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• xenotorchxenotorch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Thank you for fixing the advertisement to state that the companions are of green quality (except Skeletal Dog which is Blue) - however still think that showing the potential purple quality in stats and costumes is potentially misleading, particularly to newer players.

Please show the stats and costumes appropriate to their provided level - this then reflects the true status of the awards and does not mislead in any way or confuse the players.

Again, the statement at the bottom is great and just the way it should be done. Additionally, you can also state in the individual description for each companion - example as shown below:-
    Reward: Quickling Companion (account-wide unlock) - This companion is of Green quality
  • rannonhurannonhu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I totally agree with xenotorch. I bought some zen to participate this event, because I tought I could get purple companion. Now, I am not interested. Please, next time give correct pictures and information..
  • sanityleak195sanityleak195 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    xenotorch wrote: »
    Thank you for fixing the advertisement to state that the companions are of green quality (except Skeletal Dog which is Blue) - however still think that showing the potential purple quality in stats and costumes is potentially misleading, particularly to newer players.

Please show the stats and costumes appropriate to their provided level - this then reflects the true status of the awards and does not mislead in any way or confuse the players.

Again, the statement at the bottom is great and just the way it should be done. Additionally, you can also state in the individual description for each companion - example as shown below:-
    Reward: Quickling Companion (account-wide unlock) - This companion is of Green quality

100% Agree. Having seen them downgrade to Green quality from showing the Epic lvl 30 stats is more than mildly disappointing. Makes me sad to have used some of the Zen on my account for the first day/two. What a waste...
  • divine82rldivine82rl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well thanks for fixing it now and not leaving it to be a bitter surprise when you receive the items. Still i feel very disappointed and betrayed! I spent almost 100€ to get enough zen to go all the way for day 4. For what? To find out that the quality of the offer had dropped dramatically, even the active bonus of the faithfull initiate got changed from regeneration to recovery and defense. (don't think it has anything to do with the rank, correct me if im wrong)

Thank the maker i didin't buy the coalescent wards yet, and now i wont.. I just dont need/want a triplet of greenies (already have the skeletal dog) to fill up the inventory especially when the upgrade costs are so ridiculously high. The active bonuses would have been nice, but not anymore when there is upgrade involved. Although they are account-wide unlocks, it makes no difference to a single character player like me. Maybe ill just buy something actually worth the zen in the market instead.

Now i end up having over 70 preservation wards and a blood ruby in my inventory. Probably just GIVE them away to my guildmates, since they are not worth anything anyway.

Makes me angry to think that i spent the money that i could have saved to buy the Dragonborn Legend -pack instead. Probably would have also bought the DL-pack.. and i still might. Unfortunately this is the first time ever that im actually considering ending my relationship with neverwinter, which is sad because ive been playing since beta and loved every second of it.. apart of sharandar.

You shouldn't release an 'event' like this if you haven't double checked the content of the announcement. Especially when there are peoples money involved. It almost starts to resemble EA kind of ****ups. I guess EA started to look lonely in the ****ups -table and you decided to go say hello, just don't sit down.. they are not alone. Uplay and Ubisoft multiplayer -people just went for the bathroom.
  • lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Faithful initiate is still wrong, common quality rank 1 with 165 Recovery and 165 Defense? So in epic you receive 330 rec and 330, obviously not.
    Quickling is rank 30 but isn't purple, it's white... It's the same with the mercenary.

Even with the note below the pictures (green quality bla bla), it's very misleading.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • metalfetishmetalfetish Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I've only been playing a few months but I've already spent quite a bit of money on the various packs and other items. I'm kind of addicted to getting the companions but I won't be bothering with these limited time offers anymore because the info given is so deceptive. It's really misleading that two of the companions show level 30 and the Faithful Initiate shows level 30 active bonuses. Updating the info/including info AFTER people have spent hundreds of dollars thinking they were getting something else is really shady. I'll be saving my money from now on.
  • casacasa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Probably not worth the $100 but gives me some more account wide companions for new chars. but now when do we get them in game? what time will they be given.?
  • bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So these items are due to be delivered today I actually participated (didn't read the updated info till after it was too late) and I logged in and have nothing in the mail nor do I have anything in the Claim spot with the merchant. When are these typically delivered? When should I escalate the fact that I didn't receive the items? Decided to submit a ticket.
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Last time this promotion ran, there were problems with delivery, but support tickets resolved the issue (at least my ticket did for me).

Don't bother sending a ticket today, you'll simply get a "wait and see" response. There's still plenty of time today for the rewards to be delivered.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • ironknights1964ironknights1964 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No rewards yet, so far.

Checked in-game mail, account email, Rewards NPC, ARC Messages - nothing yet.
    However, it is still the 31st and I won't be in frenzied panic-mode until tomorrow.
    edited July 2014
    Anything yet?
  • tidalwave082tidalwave082 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    add me to the list of people who still haven't gotten their rewards either....this happened with the last one they did just a couple of weeks earlier :(
  • daaksanirdaaksanir Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So these items are due to be delivered today I actually participated (didn't read the updated info till after it was too late) and I logged in and have nothing in the mail nor do I have anything in the Claim spot with the merchant. When are these typically delivered? When should I escalate the fact that I didn't receive the items? Decided to submit a ticket.

Same here. Didn't read the end disclaimer. Deceptive marketing. Spending $100 for literally <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> rewards is seriously misleading and unethical. You should all be ashamed of yourself to present a promotion this way.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Rewards for the Armored Polar Bear (Zen Transfer promo last week) didn't get sent out until 7 PM or so on winning day. This event states 7-31 .... it's not midnight yet so be patient. Your shinies will show up eventually.
  • khaymanbb1023khaymanbb1023 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Rewards for the Armored Polar Bear (Zen Transfer promo last week) didn't get sent out until 7 PM or so on winning day. This event states 7-31 .... it's not midnight yet so be patient. Your shinies will show up eventually.
    I suppose you are correct. I have been impatient all day at work waiting to get home and get my new toys. After reading this and finding out they are only green, I'm not quite as filled with anticipation as I once was. The refinement items were something I could use, sure, but wasn't wanting to purchase them yet. Also wanted to buy a new mount, but went ahead and got these instead for the allegedly purple comps. I guess we'll see when, if, they are delivered.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Well met everyone,

. . . Rewards for these types of promotions usually begin rolling out at the "end of the work day" on the date stated (This one is dated 7/31/2014; today) for Cryptic, which is around 7:00pm Pacific - give or take an hour or so, and then time for them to propagate out.

. . . If one hasn't gotten their rewards for this promotion by this time tomorrow, please file a Support Ticket or email
    customerservice@perfectworld.com - We cannot provide Account or Billing Support through the Forums, which this falls under.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Anyone get it yet?
  • somebobsomebob Member Posts: 1,887 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    casa wrote: »
    Probably not worth the $100 but gives me some more account wide companions for new chars. but now when do we get them in game? what time will they be given.?

The part I don't get is that Companions are useless end-game unless they're of the Ioun Stone/Cat variety (the ones that just give you buffs). Why would anybody get anything else (and especially do things like spend a hundred bucks to buy)?
  • jennyavarieljennyavariel Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 167
    edited August 2014
    Once again, we have another day when the 'Rewards' from a prior event are to be delivered.

In this case, we had to purchase:

50 Preservation Wards
    1 Blood Ruby
    5 Coalescent Wards
    2 Blood Ruby Packs

We were told to buy these on certain days, and then to wait till 7/31 for delivery of the rewards.

It's not 8/1. Rewards have not come out.

But you have a *new* event, where you have to buy more things from the Zen store to 'win' the event.

Can you guys slow down, and deliver what we pay for, before asking for *more* money?
  • chrcorechrcore Member Posts: 329 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Didn't get mine either.
  • musabbirmusabbir Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ya didnot get mine as well sad situation :(
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well... I didn't participate in this particular promotion, but I did do one last week. Transferring 1000 zen for a companion. Was supposed to be rewarded by Thursday (7/31).... have not received it.

I've noticed that they are very slow at giving out promised rewards and supplying information.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yeah not received mine either. Ib4tl
  • mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thread gonna be locked, again.

Wish they wouldnt lock the threads though, it just encourages everyone to make their own instead of posting in one/a few.
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Locking just buries issues really =/
  • nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    One day overdue and not a word. Classy.
  • tidalwave082tidalwave082 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Add me to the list of people who still haven't gotten theirs
  • tehsigtehsig Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited August 2014
    Note: if you already own one or all of the rewards from Days 1 through 4, you will still have to make a qualifying purchase each day to qualify for the bonus rewards. If you make a qualifying purchase for Day 1, Day 2, and/or Day 3 but not Day 4, you will receive rewards for any purchases made on those days but not the ultimate reward for completing all four. Rewards will be sent to players on 7/31.

Okay. In a previous thread, we were told rewards go out at end of business on the scheduled day and should populate within an hour. Well, that end of day time was 14 hours ago. Hello? Is anyone out there? This event didn't even provide confirmation we followed all of the directions, so we just have to hope and pray we correctly qualified for this with our something like $120 worth of zen or so purchased/used to qualify for full rewards.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    We're looking into what's up with these Rewards rolling out. One of my Community Managers just got in the office, so we should have an update for you sometime relatively soon.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Received my rewards a few minutes ago. Some via achievement/mail, some via Reward Claims agent.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.