test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What would you pay for a Race Pack?

2»

Comments

• alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    After loosing preservation wards due to a bug in the game and PWE customer service telling me it's my fault and I'm screwed, I really don't feel like throwing them any more money. Not really the way to earn business.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    The thread title makes me think "and what would you say to a cup, father?" and produces giggling a lot of the time, so thank you :)

That said, it's a fair question, the horse armour race does seem awfully overpriced.

Also, this:
    charononus wrote: »
    15.00 no interest in the other stuff in the packs and that's about what other f2p games sell races alone for. This doesn't even get into the bad faith from the last pack having broken items that aren't fixed. (loamweave) So even if I wanted the pack, the fact that all of the pack hasn't been on preview for free to find the bugs since warlock was released to it, would keep me from buying the pack as I fully expect none of the new items to work properly without that kind of testing.

..is spot on. We're on a roll with massive unfixed bugs right now, and I am worrying about putting more money into this particular game at the moment.