test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Charge Zen Rewards

dazeddonutsdazeddonuts Member Posts: 12
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Does anyone know when we'll be able to receive the rewards? They said June 24, from the Rewards NPC but is there a specific time?

As of right now, I'm still not able to receive it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Likely at some point during the day. It may be the 24th but the staff are still sleeping. :p

Rule of thumb: unless stated otherwise do not expect things to be done at midnight especially since time zones make midnight subjective. The devs get to work at 10 AM Pacific Time so expect most stuff to occur at some point after that time period unless stated otherwise by a news post or forum statement.
  • Options
    mircalla83mircalla83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 36
    edited July 2014
    Another thing is: If you charged via Steam Wallet, forget it, no Promotional Rewards for you, ever.
  • Options
    dazeddonutsdazeddonuts Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2014
    mircalla83 wrote: »
    Another thing is: If you charged via Steam Wallet, forget it, no Promotional Rewards for you, ever.

Yeah, knew that already, I purchased from Arc anyways :)
  • Options
    jabsolumjabsolum Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Does anyone know when we'll be able to receive the rewards? They said June 24, from the Rewards NPC but is there a specific time?

As of right now, I'm still not able to receive it.

From Charge Rewards FAQ (bottom of the page).

Q: When and how will I receive my rewards?

A: On July 24, 2014 at 10 A.M. PDT (Pacific), players will be able to claim their rewards at the Reward Claims Agent in Protector's Enclave.
  • Options
    nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So is the new 4 days rewards scheme live yet, or is that delayed too?
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nevawinna wrote: »
    So is the new 4 days rewards scheme live yet, or is that delayed too?

Day one should be live for the new refinement charge rewards , I wouldn't mind the lvl 30 companions for this one but there is no way on this planet I'm spending 5000 zen on coalescent wards to qualify for Day 3 lol.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Does anyone receive the rewards because i didn't
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Day one should be live for the new refinement charge rewards , I wouldn't mind the lvl 30 companions for this one but there is no way on this planet I'm spending 5000 zen on coalescent wards to qualify for Day 3 lol.

Agreed, that is just insane. I hiope it is supposed to be just 1, not 5. Not like there is a 5-pack and the icon just shows a single too.
  • Options
    therainman9837therainman9837 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Likely at some point during the day. It may be the 24th but the staff are still sleeping. :p

Rule of thumb: unless stated otherwise do not expect things to be done at midnight especially since time zones make midnight subjective. The devs get to work at 10 AM Pacific Time so expect most stuff to occur at some point after that time period unless stated otherwise by a news post or forum statement.

That's a terrible rule of thumb when they give an absolute definitive time when it will be available. If they just said the day...ok...fine. Then that would be reasonable. They didn't, however. They specified a day AND a time. And it is simply not true.

Of course they're human, and they sleep. And they're not always working. But don't give a time, then just ignore it and 'get around to it when you get around to it'. People, myself included altered my plans to log on at the time they gave. When you have people believing and reacting to your declaration it holds a little more responsibility.

TL;DR

Say what you mean and mean what you say.
  • Options
    bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    The news post for the "Get Bonus Rewards with Refinement Items" actually has an incorrect picture - instead of showing the Faithful initiate they've showed a page for a BoE Cleric - They have the same abilities but different Active Bonuses and SCA dice.
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
  • Options
    alienwulfalienwulf Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    That's a terrible rule of thumb when they give an absolute definitive time when it will be available. If they just said the day...ok...fine. Then that would be reasonable. They didn't, however. They specified a day AND a time. And it is simply not true.

Of course they're human, and they sleep. And they're not always working. But don't give a time, then just ignore it and 'get around to it when you get around to it'. People, myself included altered my plans to log on at the time they gave. When you have people believing and reacting to your declaration it holds a little more responsibility.

TL;DR

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Let alone the fact they already got the 200.00 bucks..
  • Options
    unforgiven#5690 unforgiven Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I have not received yet the rewards that what happens to you the money you had them??
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Rule of thumb: once the money is gone there is no rush to deliver...
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nevawinna wrote: »
    Agreed, that is just insane. I hope it is supposed to be just 1, not 5. Not like there is a 5-pack and the icon just shows a single too.

I'd buy one Coal Ward but not 5. Nothing in that promo is making me jump up and down screaming "I gotta have that stuff!" The companions are nice but that's a lotta real money (I don't have millions of AD just sitting in my bank) to part with. It like that the items are BtA (except the dog).
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    ironknights1964ironknights1964 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So, to get these nice refinement account-wide rewards, we need to buy:
    5 packs of Pres Wards @ $1.00 = $5.00
    1 Blood Ruby @ $8.00 = $8.00
    5 Coal Wards @ $10.00 = $50.00
    2 Blood Pack @ $20.00 = $40.00

Grand total: $103.00

Sigh. I have that kind of money, but... why? I... just can't do it.
  • Options
    stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So, to get these nice refinement account-wide rewards, we need to buy:
    5 packs of Pres Wards @ $1.00 = $5.00
    1 Blood Ruby @ $8.00 = $8.00
    5 Coal Wards @ $10.00 = $50.00
    2 Blood Pack @ $20.00 = $40.00

Grand total: $103.00

Sigh. I have that kind of money, but... why? I... just can't do it.

Same.. its not the money for me. Its the fact its the same things they offer again and again or give away free during promo with the hidden code contest. At least throw in a unique purple mount or make these companions blue/epic. I dont need the things they want me to buy.
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I am even more dubious now, weighing the price of the Coal Wards as possibly worth it - but I purchased the 5 stacks of Pres Wards and got only Pres Wards. No title and no Vanguard Pack.

Makes me super reluctant to proceed to test the bonus.
  • Options
    stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I am even more dubious now, weighing the price of the Coal Wards as possibly worth it - but I purchased the 5 stacks of Pres Wards and got only Pres Wards. No title and no Vanguard Pack.

Makes me super reluctant to proceed to test the bonus.

You get nothing till after the event is over. I think they show up a few days later and you get an in game email announcing when. You will also see the titles added if they are new to your character. Its not instant.
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    stah01 wrote: »
    You get nothing till after the event is over. I think they show up a few days later and you get an in game email announcing when. You will also see the titles added if they are new to your character. Its not instant.

<grumble>

I wish they would say so on the page, then. Other types of purchase rewards or claims are fairly instantaneous.
  • Options
    tehsigtehsig Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited July 2014
    Checking the full thread before posting this. It's 3:19 EDT, making it 12:19 PDT on the day my rewards for the charge promotion were to be on the claims vendor. Yet, two hours and more after the published time of delivery, I am without the specified rewards. I'll wager I'm not the only wanker in this situation who expressly followed the explicit instructions on how to buy, what to buy, and when to expect delivery.
  • Options
    metalgeard20metalgeard20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I gave 100 dollars to PWE through Arc, as directed, on the evening of the 17th.

Where are my companions?
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    They show these companions as rank 30 - are they going to be purple unlocks, or green/blue?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »
    They show these companions as rank 30 - are they going to be purple unlocks, or green/blue?

Zeb said in another thread that they are green, but he has also asked for more official confirmation either way.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rabbinicus wrote: »
    Zeb said in another thread that they are green, but he has also asked for more official confirmation either way.

Ah. The only one I was kinda interested in was the Quickling - but $40 for a green companion... I'll pass.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    faxquofaxquo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I received an Adventurer's Pack...single character only....what's up with that. It's not even listed as a reward.
    Purchased $200 worth of Zen....it's 1PM PST on July 24 ..... still no rewards.
  • Options
    xgrizzlygrinxxgrizzlygrinx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    tehsig wrote: »
    Checking the full thread before posting this. It's 3:19 EDT, making it 12:19 PDT on the day my rewards for the charge promotion were to be on the claims vendor. Yet, two hours and more after the published time of delivery, I am without the specified rewards. I'll wager I'm not the only wanker in this situation who expressly followed the explicit instructions on how to buy, what to buy, and when to expect delivery.

i feel you on that im still waiting i didnt get jack **** either im not sure i ever want to chance buying anything from them ever again. and i cant even contact support so they just took the money and made it impossible to contact them? what the hell is that?
  • Options
    xgrizzlygrinxxgrizzlygrinx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    the NPC doesnt apear to even have the items even loaded on its list -_-
  • Options
    jennyavarieljennyavariel Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 167
    edited July 2014
    You can contact them. But, you'll receive the following:

Your question has been received. Due to high ticket volumes at this time, we will respond to your question as soon as possible.

It'd be nice if someone over there would post to the boards, and let people know what's going on.
  • Options
    alienwulfalienwulf Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You can contact them. But, you'll receive the following:

Your question has been received. Due to high ticket volumes at this time, we will respond to your question as soon as possible.

It'd be nice if someone over there would post to the boards, and let people know what's going on.

They only seem to post when its to their favor..You know they have read these.:rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.