test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Charge Zen Rewards

2»

Comments

• tidalwave082tidalwave082 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You can add me to the list of people who haven't gotten their charge rewards, despite having spent over a hundred dollars, makes seeing them doing another one of these charge things RIGHT after the other one, which they haven't delivered as agreed, a bit aggravating.
  • nickbarneznickbarnez Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Ive probably spent close to 200 dollars total on this game and 20 of that was for the charge rewards. All i really wanted was the ivy mask. what makes me mad is that they don't have the decency to honor the time and date that they posted and still expect us to buy their in-game currency. I take offense being a loyal customer of you Arc.
  • nightstalkornightstalkor Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Add yet another dissatisfied customer. It should be SPECIFICALLY stated in the promo page that the rewards will take time to be delivered, or when they are going to be delivered. I just burned 500 zen that I bought w/ AD's and yep, you guessed it, I have not received nor been able to get a reward as the page promised.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6005553
  • lillibplillibp Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I would somewhat call this falls advertising. You will NOT resive the Epic (purple companion) that the Pictures show and what is more the tooltip Picture for the Faitful Initiate is wrong. It showes the epic cleric desiple. The Faitfull Initiate dont have regeneration but recovery and defence as active bonus http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Faithful_Initiate
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    So, to get these nice refinement account-wide rewards, we need to buy:
    5 packs of Pres Wards @ $1.00 = $5.00
    1 Blood Ruby @ $8.00 = $8.00
    5 Coal Wards @ $10.00 = $50.00
    2 Blood Pack @ $20.00 = $40.00

Grand total: $103.00

Sigh. I have that kind of money, but... why? I... just can't do it.

Do you have to spend real money or can you purchase them with the zen your character already has?
  • karmaugrakarmaugra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Add yet another dissatisfied customer.[x2] to make money, i need run my own bussness, its make time something very precious to me. I canceled several appointments to see my items now on Thursday and nothing so far. In Brazil are 18:30 and 14:30 in their timezone.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    lillibp wrote: »
    I would somewhat call this falls advertising. You will NOT resive the Epic (purple companion) that the Pictures show and what is more the tooltip Picture for the Faitful Initiate is wrong. It showes the epic cleric desiple. The Faitfull Initiate dont have regeneration but recovery and defence as active bonus http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Faithful_Initiate

But the complete all 4-days reward mercenary is indeed an epic companion with 165power and 165 crit as an active bonus correct?
  • xgrizzlygrinxxgrizzlygrinx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    so its 5 hours after delivery they already started another promo and not a single reply for GM, Devs or support PWE is real good about raking in the cash but their customer support is not existent im pissed i wonder if anyone will even receive items today maybe this week? month? hows about never? has anyone looked up what happened last time they did charge rewards? i am extremely disappointed in the service and i am sure im not the only one.
  • mojopowermojopower Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    But the complete all 4-days reward mercenary is indeed an epic companion with 165power and 165 crit as an active bonus correct?

Nope they do a lot of false advertising, look at the advertisement for the CTA the Intellect devourer was depicted as epic too, I know this is different cause you are paying for it, but you'll only get the green account bound companions that have been previously offered before!!!
  • kozi001kozi001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Which level are we getting that pets?
    I mean the Drow mercenary? The others are probably green.
  • stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    All the companions from this will be green. This is the same promo they did 5-6 months ago. The last promo was 5 days of buying and this is 4. They are bonus rewards and thats why they can justify them being green. You arent paying $100 for companions and titles but the items.

The last time they did this they gave the 'Dread King' Title as a bonus and never listed it. They may or may not have a hidden bonus with this. Although sadly they repeat the rewards all the time. Wish the bonus items were more unique and not reused.
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    stah01 wrote: »
    All the companions from this will be green. This is the same promo they did 5-6 months ago. The last promo was 5 days of buying and this is 4. They are bonus rewards and thats why they can justify them being green. You arent paying $100 for companions and titles but the items.

The last time they did this they gave the 'Dread King' Title as a bonus and never listed it. They may or may not have a hidden bonus with this. Although sadly they repeat the rewards all the time. Wish the bonus items were more unique and not reused.

There's no green dog though, guess it will be the cheapo white vrsion. Was there a dog the last time, and if so which one?
  • friartfriart Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nevawinna wrote: »
    There's no green dog though, guess it will be the cheapo white vrsion. Was there a dog the last time, and if so which one?
    It says at the bottom of the Arc page:
    "All companion rewards are green quality with a max rank of 20 except the Skeletal dog which will be rewarded as a blue quality companion with a max rank of 25. "
    Therefore I presume you will get the blue dog, but unlike the other companions that can be claimed on all account characters, you will only get one dog ("and Skeleton Dog (One per account)").

By all means show the potential of the companion if you wish Cryptic but please also show us the stats for the companions we are actually getting. I am guessing that the run speed of the Quckling companion I would actually get will be 100 not 300 and therefore it will cost me a further 1.25M AD to get +300.
  • nightstalkornightstalkor Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Stah01, Off topic, but I'm curious. You're running THREE different HR toons? Really?

Would love to get some advice on Archery HR build if you have the time!
  • nevawinnanevawinna Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    friart wrote: »
    It says at the bottom of the Arc page:
    "All companion rewards are green quality with a max rank of 20 except the Skeletal dog which will be rewarded as a blue quality companion with a max rank of 25. "
    Therefore I presume you will get the blue dog, but unlike the other companions that can be claimed on all account characters, you will only get one dog ("and Skeleton Dog (One per account)").

By all means show the potential of the companion if you wish Cryptic but please also show us the stats for the companions we are actually getting. I am guessing that the run speed of the Quckling companion I would actually get will be 100 not 300 and therefore it will cost me a further 1.25M AD to get +300.

Ah thanks that's new, and I see they finally replaced the cleric stats with the initiate one.
  • hydropriesthydropriest Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i feel you on that im still waiting i didnt get jack **** either im not sure i ever want to chance buying anything from them ever again. and i cant even contact support so they just took the money and made it impossible to contact them? what the hell is that?

You know, i have this exact same problem and the support link is broken. I have one friend who didn't make the charge rewards in time, and the support link works fine for them, however I know at least three people personally that cannot claim their rewards.
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You know, i have this exact same problem and the support link is broken. I have one friend who didn't make the charge rewards in time, and the support link works fine for them, however I know at least three people personally that cannot claim their rewards.

If they used Steam its a no go.
  • metelous1metelous1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Does anyone know when we'll be able to receive the rewards? They said June 24, from the Rewards NPC but is there a specific time?

As of right now, I'm still not able to receive it.

I am still unable to claim my rewards, has there been any update as to when this issue will be fixed?
  • reshomiiiireshomiiii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 25
    edited July 2014
    Bought 20k zen through arc and have gotten everything EXCEPT the bear. seeing as the bear was the only reason i did this promo i am extremely dissatisfied with PWEs competence if you can call it that -.-
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    If you haven't received your rewards then please file a Support Ticket.

If the support link results in an infinite redirect then please send an e-mail to customerservice@perfectworld.com using your PWE Registered e-mail.
This discussion has been closed.