Comments

• Options
    jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Does this count????

8xSSrY8.jpg
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If you don't participate in this contest, or your dragon is ruled not to be acceptable,
    do you miss out on any of the future (dragon promo) prizes? And does this contest
    have Tiers? (i.e. rounds of voting).
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Playing with the Demo Recorder was more interesting than I expected! Here are my submissions.

screenshot_2014_07_12_22_25_44.jpg screenshot_2014_07_12_22_42_36.jpg

screenshot_2014_07_12_22_47_15.jpgscreenshot_2014_07_12_22_48_27.jpg

Awesome pics! Is that a greater holy avenger enchant?
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    thrymskvidathrymskvida Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »
    Awesome pics! Is that a greater holy avenger enchant?

Almost! Normal holy avenger, but it shines a lot more when using an encounter power.
    Shadow of purple wings: Help the Harpers investigate a wizard suspected to be part of the Cult of the Dragon. - NW-DEYV5SVQ9
  • Options
    zeleniadanteazeleniadantea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Playing with the Demo Recorder was more interesting than I expected! Here are my submissions.

screenshot_2014_07_12_22_25_44.jpg screenshot_2014_07_12_22_42_36.jpg

screenshot_2014_07_12_22_47_15.jpgscreenshot_2014_07_12_22_48_27.jpg

Those are AMAZING shots! What Demo Recorder do you use if you don't mind me asking?
  • Options
    thrymskvidathrymskvida Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Those are AMAZING shots! What Demo Recorder do you use if you don't mind me asking?

Hi! Check out this post, it will give you all you need to make really cool screenshots without having to worry about it in the middle of combat.
    Shadow of purple wings: Help the Harpers investigate a wizard suspected to be part of the Cult of the Dragon. - NW-DEYV5SVQ9
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Have we reached 150 yet?
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    akromatik wrote: »

Images with the pseudodragon don't count, as you cannot hunt it. Also, it should be a dragon you killed yourself. Posting pictures of your character with skeletons is no fun (unless it's a dracolich you hunted yourself)!

You can hunt Pseudodragons in Open World PVP so they count base on your argument.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    djarkaan wrote: »
    You can hunt Pseudodragons in Open World PVP so they count base on your argument.
    No need for semantics. He explicitly said no Pseudodragons, so your basis on grounds for an argument is fundamentally flawed. ;)
  • Options
    translucentwolftranslucentwolf Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This is post 185. Several posts do not include screenshots, so we may be a bit under still. Best keep on adding them in :)
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    obsiddia wrote: »
    If you don't participate in this contest, or your dragon is ruled not to be acceptable,
    do you miss out on any of the future (dragon promo) prizes? And does this contest
    have Tiers? (i.e. rounds of voting).

This screenshot thing isn't actually a contest , this screenshot thing is just to open up the contest , from the blog -
    If we achieve 150 or more unique screenshots, we will begin a contest that is unlike anything Neverwinter has seen before with tons of chances to win prizes that will benefit the entire Neverwinter community! This is definitely something you don’t want to miss out on!
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6003713-dragon-hunting-season-now-open%21

I wonder what we could win that will benefit the entire community? maybe some Dragon is going to fly in and repair the bogged down ZAX xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    bezlightguardbezlightguard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    yet another kill
  • Options
    kolevrakolevra Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Any Foundry quests with dragons?
    --- Ranked matches need to be solo-queue only
    Enforce rainbow parties in PvP ---- 10v10 PvP ----
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    kolevra wrote: »
    Any Foundry quests with dragons?
    The foundry does not have dragons. The closest we can do is skin some other creature to look like a small young wyrmling or pseudodragon.
  • Options
    tantalictantalic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    please remove this duplicate posting sorry
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There have been 196 posts now, and many of them have multiple screenshots, even if some are invalid, we must be close by now...
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    There have been 196 posts now, and many of them have multiple screenshots, even if some are invalid, we must be close by now...

Nobody in the office till tomorrow so that is the earliest we will find out more.
  • Options
    mojoslackmanmojoslackman Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This one can be deleted if anyone likes ... figured out the image posting later :)
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You don't have to kill the dragon to screenshot it. You can do action shots. I'm wondering how many people will do a throning though.

( I don't count to be screenshotted. I'm only a half silver dragon! I need a full dragon beside me.)

I do know of the following dragons in the dungeons:

Caverns of Karrundax (Karrundax)
    Lair of the Mad Dragon (Chartillifax)
    Malabog's Castle (Fulminorax)
    Castle Never (Dracolich)
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    "End Date: 7/18/2014 10AM (What time is this for you?)"

And not all post might be current
    "From now until 10AM on 7/18, we want you to slay as many dragons as possible!"

I have the Fireworks Dragon from the Festival of Lights - I do not know if that would count in their tally.
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • Options
    psychicslugpsychicslug Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    pgJzOWn.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    We got over 150 Dragon kills *poor Drag Drags* , what is the reward that will benefit the whole community?
  • Options
    aterdarkmaneaterdarkmane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    double sorry
  • Options
    akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    We got over 150 Dragon kills *poor Drag Drags* , what is the reward that will benefit the whole community?

Dragon Hunting Season isn't over! Let's see how many we can get before the week's end! >:3
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Dragon Hunting Season isn't over! Let's see how many we can get before the week's end! >:3
    What do you have against all these beautiful dragons! We're driving them to extinction!

*the old mage hires a painter to paint "shots" of all this evidence and then gets out a crystal ball and begins to contact PETD (People for the Ethical Treatment of Dragons) through telepathic magics*

image.php?u=8976551&dateline=1405379406
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    . . . I went through the submissions thread and fixed everyone's submissions that I could, which had BB Code or URL problems making their images not show. Please feel free to contact any Moderator or ask here for help if anyone has problems getting their images posted.

Moderators:
    ambisinisterr ; lewstelamon01 ; melodywhr ; zebular

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Don't you have a heart? poor little Dragons ... what did they ever do to you? :<

You don't have to kill the dragon to screenshot it.

You do for it to count , from the blog -
    From now until 10AM on 7/18, we want you to slay as many dragons as possible! Once you’ve felled the mighty beast, take a screenshot of the once-mighty dragon or dracolich (or better yet, get a screenshot of its mighty death throes)!
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/6003713
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Indeed, pictures of living dragons will be disqualified, unless of course it is in its death throes.
  • Options
    akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2014

Don't be shy about posting your epic dragon-battling screens though. I've seen a few of them that will definitely be going up on Facebook. The posters will be given credit, of course. :)

This discussion has been closed.