Options

Hidden code good one this time!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    ladysummeraladysummera Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rowin4010 wrote: »
    I have found the code (thanks for the tips - my eyesight isn't <i>that</i> good :) ), but when I enter the code (definitely correctly!) I get:

"The product key you have entered is incorrect. Please check to make sure you've entered a valid key and try again."

I've been caught out with an upper-case letter looking like a lower-case of another letter, but it isn't that this time, and I've definitely entered all eight characters. Guess I'll have to flag this one... :(

i get the same thing also....
  • Options
    kittynyarakittynyara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i get the same thing also....

Me too. Does that mean they have all been used or am I missing part of the code. I see 8 characters...is there more?
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Meh...missed it again. What was the price anyway?

P.S Spent 10 minutes, still didn't find it -_-
  • Options
    vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    He don't work!
  • Options
    imaginaerum1imaginaerum1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kittynyara wrote: »
    Me too. Does that mean they have all been used or am I missing part of the code. I see 8 characters...is there more?

Same here, I see 8 characters. Four letters (one cap), four numbers. I enter the code, and it tells me it's invalid.
  • Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Same here, I see 8 characters. Four letters (one cap), four numbers. I enter the code, and it tells me it's invalid.

It's five letters, three numbers. You're seeing a letter as a number.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    relativityrelativity Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well, I can't redeem as well. Does it mean it's all taken already?
    Bids he then the spruces to singer him an anthems!
    thief-glyphs.gif?w=32
    And the Woodsie Lord binders them fleshes to stone!
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I found it, but it is way too late to redeem it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    mechomancermechomancer Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    abaddon523 wrote: »

Found it in about a minute or so, but can't get it to go through. 7 characters, 8? Two Caps? I see the dang thing but just can't get Arc to take the code.
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So I logged in and didn't seem to get anything, even though the code was redeemed, do we have to wait for something? I tried teh reward agent but there was nothing new there.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    It's the same rewards as the previous 2, and you can only get them once.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Found it in about a minute or so, but can't get it to go through. 7 characters, 8? Two Caps? I see the dang thing but just can't get Arc to take the code.

I think they all got used up...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »
    I think they all got used up...

I guess they did as it says the code is invalid... I wish they would state it as used and not invalid lol
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    abaddon523 wrote: »

I copied the image to my desktop, and opened in a format that I could zoom with.
    You are quite right.
    But it still tells me the code is incorrect. :(
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hrm. Apparently all used up, and used up before I even got off work.
    Doesn't look like I'll ever get one of these rewards, since I work during the day, and can't access my computer.
  • Options
    rowin4010rowin4010 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I do wish that when all redemptions are taken that they alter the blog post to indicated this. It is now 12 hours (if the time stamps on the Forum posts is in the same time zone as the blog post) after the blog was posted, but it still seems to indicate you can still enter with a chance to win.

C'mon, Dwight - play fair with us latecomers and let us know we're late for the dance party before we make fools of ourselves trying (and failing!) to enter a valid code!
    "I have never considered it polite to comment upon the ravings of the insane, nor profitable to engage in arguments with lunatics." - King Avallach (Taliesin - Stephen Lawhead)
  • Options
    mrtriptylmrtriptyl Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I got the same problem as others here. Found the code no problem, redeemed the code through Arc no problem. Logged into the game to find nothing at the reward agent or in the mail. Being too late is definitely not the problem, I did this directly after the blog post. I've logged in several times throughout the day to see if there was just a time delay to the rewards going out, but still nothing. If I missed a legitimate explanation to this in this forum, my apologies. But I would like to know if there is a resolution to this.
  • Options
    midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    mrtriptyl wrote: »
    I got the same problem as others here. Found the code no problem, redeemed the code through Arc no problem. Logged into the game to find nothing at the reward agent or in the mail. Being too late is definitely not the problem, I did this directly after the blog post. I've logged in several times throughout the day to see if there was just a time delay to the rewards going out, but still nothing. If I missed a legitimate explanation to this in this forum, my apologies. But I would like to know if there is a resolution to this.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=8381361&viewfull=1#post8381361
  • Options
    pyroknight7pyroknight7 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So I found the code about an hour or two after the post, but it kept saying incorrect code T^T Guess this thing is over?
  • Options
    jerezadjerezad Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    So I found the code about an hour or two after the post, but it kept saying incorrect code T^T Guess this thing is over?

I found the code, I even used the "Ease of Access" feature to zoom in closer to be sure I was seeing the code correctly, I see two lower case letters, an upper case letter, another lower case letter, two numbers, an upper case letter, and a number.

I've tried entering the code and I keep getting the "code invalid" message as well. Is the event over? I've even tried different iterations, thinking I might have seen one of the letters or numbers wrong, but I still get nothing. It seemed pretty clear when I clicked on the image, then zoomed in on the code, so I'm 99.9% positive I entered it correctly.
  • Options
    masizin777masizin777 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Where do you redeem them?
  • Options
    deklnudeklnu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    jerezad wrote: »
    I found the code, I even used the "Ease of Access" feature to zoom in closer to be sure I was seeing the code correctly, I see two lower case letters, an upper case letter, another lower case letter, two numbers, an upper case letter, and a number.

I've tried entering the code and I keep getting the "code invalid" message as well. Is the event over? I've even tried different iterations, thinking I might have seen one of the letters or numbers wrong, but I still get nothing. It seemed pretty clear when I clicked on the image, then zoomed in on the code, so I'm 99.9% positive I entered it correctly.
    I was going to ask you how you
  • Options
    gonaliusgonalius Member Posts: 847 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Apologies if this is against the rules, but as it seems the codes are all used up... Anyway, the code is (or was) "riMq27S7"
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    gonalius wrote: »
    Apologies if this is against the rules, but as it seems the codes are all used up... Anyway, the code is (or was) "riMq27S7"

Yeah, I was originally reading that S as a 5, but even then they were all used up and I just didn't know. As a result, I got the same message after I put the correct code in.
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    If I keep spending hours looking for a code I'm never gonna get to play the game! lol
    /sucksatcodes
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Closing this thread down, as the related code is expired now. Please use the following thread instead:
    [h=3]Neverwinter: List of promotions[/h]
    Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.