test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Curse of Icewind Dale Owlbear Patch Notes NW.15.20140623a.4

panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
Content
  • Castle Never: Fixed collision with a column that could be climbed near the Dracolich.
  • Dungeon Keys: Resolved a handful of cases where keys could only be used to open a chest a single time ever instead of each run of the dungeon.
  • Protector's Enclave: Tenser's Floating Disk and the Laughing Skull companion are now viewable in their respective market areas.
  • Protector's Garden access can now be properly granted from keys being traded between characters.
  • Protector's Garden Portal can now be used by multiple players at a time.
  • Sharandar: Into the Farthest Forest: Fixed a case where this quest could get into a stuck state requiring the need to drop it when the map was left in the middle of the quest.

Gateway
  • Resolved several caching and performance issues that could cause unexpected disconnects and reduced response time.

Items
  • Companions: Traveling Entertainer: Slightly reduced damage against multiple enemies.

User Interface
  • Contest windows once again correctly display valid information when completed or inactive.
Post edited by panderus on

Comments

• panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2014
    This is going to be pushed to Owlbear shortly.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Panderus , I sent you a urgent PM , also thanks for the garden fixes.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • nurmoodnurmood Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Reduced the damage? It would be nice if you guys could increase the damage of companions to make them viable in PvE!
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    panderus wrote: »
    Content
    • Protector's Garden access can now be properly granted from keys being traded between characters.

Please address the issue with Garden Keys in account banks not being consumed when accessing the Garden in this way (i.e. character must be carrying key in inventory).
    I'm not sure how you would address retrospectively players who did the above and now have many keys in their bank, giving them an advantage (for future characters) post-patch over players who had their keys already consumed by entering with key in inventory as intended.
  • ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Is it possible to let the correction of CW's Repel go live earlier? Gentlemancrush said he has corrected it.
  • shawnawhitewolfshawnawhitewolf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i agree i got him he did nice damage. now it going to suck like the rest pets do. :mad:
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2014
    Is it possible to let the correction of CW's Repel go live earlier? Gentlemancrush said he has corrected it.

We are currently not planning to port back the class balance changes being made for M4 at this time. Sorry, I would really like to see Armor Penetration working as well, but we don't want to have a "you can't just have one" effect this sort of behavior can start.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Warlock on Preview ASAP... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! :D
    va8Ru.gif
    edited July 2014
    Warlock on Preview ASAP... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! :D

gentlemancrush said on his Twitter it'll probably be this week but couldn't say what day , can't wait to try it xD .
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    gentlemancrush said on his Twitter it'll probably be this week but couldn't say what day , can't wait to try it xD .
    Oh I know... I just figured making such a enthusiastic request might help... :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Am I using mimic or owlbear for this? why is there two test servers anyways?

Gets me confused.

I dont know if Im going to test warlock, I might want to just be suprised.
    edited July 2014
    silverkelt wrote: »
    Am I using mimic or owlbear for this? why is there two test servers anyways?

Gets me confused.

Preview is for the module 4 build and testing , owlbear is for patches for the current live server.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Owlbear only gets brought up for weekly maintenance patches when Preview is preoccupied with long-term testing. That's the only time you'll see two test servers, because they are for different purposes.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    We are currently not planning to port back the class balance changes being made for M4 at this time. Sorry, I would really like to see Armor Penetration working as well, but we don't want to have a "you can't just have one" effect this sort of behavior can start.
    That's understandable. Thanks for the explanation.
This discussion has been closed.