What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CW nerfs announced.

Comments

• Options
    spaghettinerusspaghettinerus Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I've just done a quick and smooth CN run, DC/GF/GWF/2CWs, we had a brand new build and a slightly changed set of powers, didn't even slot EoTS.

Less spike damage, more continued dps and adds control make the "new" cw viable and fun to play.

In all honestly I think I won't even bother slotting EoTS even after they update the preview with the new 25 seconds ICD, chance's too high to f* up and proc it with a random power when it isn't needed at all.
    Robbin' In Da Hood - HR stands for "Hate (is) Real"

7 years old PC, connection laggy as sh--, be afraid & get rekt
  • Options
    silverquicksilverquick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I've just done a quick and smooth CN run, DC/GF/GWF/2CWs, we had a brand new build and a slightly changed set of powers, didn't even slot EoTS.

Less spike damage, more continued dps and adds control make the "new" cw viable and fun to play.

In all honestly I think I won't even bother slotting EoTS even after they update the preview with the new 25 seconds ICD, chance's too high to f* up and proc it with a random power when it isn't needed at all.

Well good for you, I'm glad you enjoy it.

But you seem to be in the minority.

If the majority of CWs hated playing the MoF CW.... for what it is... and wanted to play a Burst Nuke caster....

I don't think you're going to find any CWs who are interested in playing a "support" class. If they wanted that they'd be playing Clerics.

So its going to be pretty hard to find one... if this does go through.

EDIT: Let me help you understand this... few players want to play a support class in the first place... and the Wizard of D&D is not and never has been one. In the old days here, it was nearly impossible to find a Cleric and they were required to queue up in the first place. Now you're splitting the normal cleric players into Support CWs, and Clerics... which means all those other classes won't be playing anyway.... SO it will all be for nothing anyway.
  • Options
    yperkeimenosyperkeimenos Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited June 2014

If the majority of CWs hated playing the MoF CW.... for what it is... and wanted to play a Burst Nuke caster....

I don't think you're going to find any CWs who are interested in playing a "support" class. If they wanted that they'd be playing Clerics.

EDIT: Let me help you understand this... few players want to play a support class in the first place... and the Wizard of D&D is not and never has been one. In the old days here, it was nearly impossible to find a Cleric and they were required to queue up in the first place. Now you're splitting the normal cleric players into Support CWs, and Clerics... which means all those other classes won't be playing anyway.... SO it will all be for nothing anyway.

If that's true you'll see many cw changing to the new caster class,warlock.Yesterday i got a ton of Blue Warlock drops in IWD. Anyway CWs including Mof, especially with fanning the flame, feel sluggish and are sitting ducks due to long casting times.
    It's BUGS bunny i tell you.
  • Options
    ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Mind sharing your Critical Chance?
  • Options
    spaghettinerusspaghettinerus Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Don't misunderstand me, we were both playing spellstorm cws and it doesn't feel like playing a support class at all, the damage is still there, it just feels more on par with the GWF destroyers' one.
    Mind sharing your Critical Chance?

Roughly 30% at 1300 Critical Strike, and considering how horribad that stat is to stack I don't think I'm going to get some more points at all.

Just to clarify, some extra info about the boss fight: my CW is rank 7s, the other one rank 10s, both spellstorms with slightly different builds but the same powers layout, and we had elixirs on in order to maximize the damage output due to the annoying graphic bugs Castle Never has at the moment [some red areas were unable to be seen from certain points of views, we had to stay focused on the dracolich and adds' animations in order to understand what was going to happen].
    The GWF survived pretty well too, but I think that the biggest difference was in the GF taking and keeping more aggro than the usual, and that combined with the freeze made the adds clearing easier than expected.
    Robbin' In Da Hood - HR stands for "Hate (is) Real"

7 years old PC, connection laggy as sh--, be afraid & get rekt
  • Options
    query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I think you need to understand this from another perspective.

It sounds like you've been running with a lot of overgeared CWs like me.

But let me tell you its not like that when you're coming up the ranks at lower geared levels as a CW. You aren't doing massive crits. You're still pulling a ton of agro. And no... you're not overkilling a ton of mobs.

You have a GF who cannot hold agro. And a bunch of Single Target Strikers who can only damage one mob at a time, and you're running for your life as a CW watching all these other classes fail miserably at jobs they were never designed to do.

So you tend to die a lot as the general base level CW spells are underpowered by nature. Until you seriously gear up.

Leaving... only you... on your own. Alone... and the only one capable of dealing with them.

Well now... that CW... is going to be screwed completely... because the rest of you are already failures, and its not your fault your class was never designed to do this. And the CW cannot do it alone.

The remedy was multiple CW groups. As finally you had enough people capable of actually taking on that many mass mobs in conjunction to each other and completely made up for the failures of the other Striker classes who could never help anyway.

When the GWF came along and was buffed we FINALLY had a friend who was capable of actually assisting us, togather we were finally able to survive.

It never had anything to do with "overkill", that stuff all came later once we were finally overgeared and too powerful for the content anyway.

That is the world YOU know... I however.. know a completely different one.

You can't help and never could. So the only option left is multiple Wizard Groups at this point.

You know I've told you several times that GF is not my main. I am starting tot hink you may be illiterate. I already know you are addicted to being in easy mode and will cry about it.... forever likely.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    query523 wrote: »
    You know I've told you several times that GF is not my main. I am starting tot hink you may be illiterate. I already know you are addicted to being in easy mode and will cry about it.... forever likely.

Well if your idea of "Easy Mode" is any damage more than 500 damage per tick per second... on mobs with Millions of health... then ... yeah holy hell I think everyone is....
  • Options
    infiltratorinfiltrator Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    If that's true you'll see many cw changing to the new caster class,warlock.Yesterday i got a ton of Blue Warlock drops in IWD. Anyway CWs including Mof, especially with fanning the flame, feel sluggish and are sitting ducks due to long casting times.

Sorry to burst ur bubble but I am inclined to believe that most of us will leave the game, now that we know they nerf things as they please, ignoring the time and money invested on the player's side. Why should I start playing another class which eventually will be <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the same way cw is being <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> now, when another new class appears. Even the most degenerated nerds will not be willing to level up their artifacts, enchantments and attachments once again.

Wake up from your dream, if these changes hit live server, this will be the beginning of Neverwinter's end. They have already done irrepable damage to their player base and things will become more tight for them when every leaving player takes 1-2 guildmates with him.
  • Options
    antovarasantovaras Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Sorry to burst ur bubble but I am inclined to believe that most of us will leave the game, now that we know they nerf things as they please, ignoring the time and money invested on the player's side. Why should I start playing another class which eventually will be <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the same way cw is being <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> now, when another new class appears. Even the most degenerated nerds will not be willing to level up their artifacts, enchantments and attachments once again.

Wake up from your dream, if these changes hit live server, this will be the beginning of Neverwinter's end. They have already done irrepable damage to their player base and things will become more tight for them when every leaving player takes 1-2 guildmates with him.

Melodrama much? I'm inclined to believe that these types of claims have been repeated on pretty much MMO every time any sort of change is proposed. A few people will likely leave that's for sure, mainly those who can't adapt to the new game dynamic. The rest will shrug their shoulders, work out a new optimal build and go back to owning mobs as usual.
    A world to defend
    A city to protect
    innocents to save
    "Why?" They ask "they hate you"
    We're heroes it's what we do.
    *patiently waiting on Paragon City*
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Naw I actually doubt the Warlock class will find any following either. Once people see what it REALLY is... they're likely to be pretty disappointed.
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Naw I actually doubt the Warlock class will find any following either. Once people see what it REALLY is... they're likely to be pretty disappointed.

Mage version of the TR probably. No real viable use in parties.
  • Options
    midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Sorry to burst ur bubble but I am inclined to believe that most of us will leave the game, now that we know they nerf things as they please, ignoring the time and money invested on the player's side. Why should I start playing another class which eventually will be <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the same way cw is being <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> now, when another new class appears.

...wait. You just realized this now? They've done this for AGES already. Two easy examples: GF and TR. Just because it was never the class you play, people will ignore it. However, the moment the class that you play is affected, you care.
  • Options
    infiltratorinfiltrator Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    antovaras wrote: »
    Melodrama much? I'm inclined to believe that these types of claims have been repeated on pretty much MMO every time any sort of change is proposed. A few people will likely leave that's for sure, mainly those who can't adapt to the new game dynamic. The rest will shrug their shoulders, work out a new optimal build and go back to owning mobs as usual.

Hmm u have an interesting assumption here, let the time pass and you will see who of us is correct.

See u guys in playnetside/guild wars.

ciaoi
  • Options
    antovarasantovaras Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hmm u have an interesting assumption here, let the time pass and you will see who of us is correct.

See u guys in playnetside/guild wars.

ciaoi

*shrug* been playing MMOs for over 15 years. I see the same claims every time any sort of change of any significant scale is announced...
    A world to defend
    A city to protect
    innocents to save
    "Why?" They ask "they hate you"
    We're heroes it's what we do.
    *patiently waiting on Paragon City*
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    *shrug* been playing MMOs for over 15 years. I see the same claims every time any sort of change of any significant scale is announced...

I know, right? Nerfs and buffs are part of the genre. And unfortunately so are the "WAAAAAH! I quit!" posts every time someone's favorite class gets tuned.

Dear CW's, even with the changes, the class is going to be fine, if not more over-powered, just in different ways :)
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    edited June 2014

I don't know bout that one.

According to one of the Spellstorms his total damage loss on his build is about 67% from Live server to Preview. From what I've seen they have completely wrecked the Spellstorm paragon path and both the Thaumaturge and Renegade trees are completely broken at this point.

So the only functional paragon tree is MoF and paragon feat tree left is Oppressor.

Some are claiming Cryptic will change their minds. Well I am hoping so. Because the people on the boards are actually in the minority. If this hits live currently as is... I can easily see a mass exodus from the game for the majority of people playing Spellstorm, and there may even be quite a few from MoF depending on how they built.

This literally wrecks the Spellstorm path and removes a good 67% damage from certain builds and makes many higher level spells to the relative power of the First Level Newbie spells.

So Cryptic is going to have to add back a good 45-50% damage to the trees in order for this thing to even be remotely viable.

Right now on preview Spellstorms aren't even remotely competitive with Master of Flame, and only a very small portion of us actually play MoF. So it will likely blind side the Live gamers. I'm sure they were expecting an "adjustment"... not a complete Class/Paragon wrecker like that.
  • Options
    wh1skeyj4ckwh1skeyj4ck Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    These things happen... all the time, MMORPGs are always changing, things/classes are always getting buffed and debuffed and striving for balance is always a good thing. Things are also bound to change also as new classes are revealed and the dev team receive new info about balance then they may not have thought of or tested earlier. If you leave then fine, I hope you find the game that you are looking for, but as previously mentioned, rage quitters tend to come back in time and if not, oh well.

MMORPGs are always changing, especially young ones like Neverwinter, if you refuse to adapt or even look at other possibilities within your own class... Well then, I'm sorry to see y'all leave.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    These things happen... all the time, MMORPGs are always changing, things/classes are always getting buffed and debuffed and striving for balance is always a good thing. .

Not like this... trust me... there's not going to be any adapting.

If the Devs would have come out and just said we're hereby removing all damage from the Spellstorm Paragon path.

At least it would be honest, but still expect a mass desertion at this point. And... unlikely to fill up the CW path at this point as no one in their right mind is going to want to cast spells (Shards) for 2500 damage with a 13 second recast timer on them.... when a single Scortching Burst with no recast timer can do 2000 and repeatedly, plus a DoT and not even use an encounter power.

And MoFs won't be able to use the Oppressor path either because they've got to keep FtF on tab, meaning no Chill Stacking anyway. In the end the other classes never get their "non-damage controller" and all the rest are playing MoF and nuking the hell out of things again anyway.

So they will have chased away a large portion of the server, those who are left will just be nuking the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of everything anyway, and no one in their right mind will be playing a broken Spellstorm.

All they will have achieved is breaking a Paragon Path and two entire feat trees for nothing...
    So all they succeed in is ruining a lot of people's fun, never balancing anything, and just wrecking another class paragon and some feat trees.

As usual, they obviously did not think any of this through and just threw darts at a dart board.
  • Options
    reddevilbsreddevilbs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    I know, right? Nerfs and buffs are part of the genre. And unfortunately so are the "WAAAAAH! I quit!" posts every time someone's favorite class gets tuned.

Dear CW's, even with the changes, the class is going to be fine, if not more over-powered, just in different ways :)

How this class will be fine and even more "OP" with every single dps encounter and feat will be nerfed?! How will be fine with increasing recharging and channeling times?! How will be fine with all the bugs that accompany every CW's encounter and this bugs are known by Devs ... but nothing. Example: SotEA will be nerfed by 33% and explosion dmg by 60%, but what about that it passing trough enemies without making dmg, didnt explode, stuck front of you, summoned at your back, pushed to enemies but it goes ... at mysterious ways?! What about steal time - one of the most buggy encounter - great we receive buff on that, but too often u see the animation of it - only the animation, no releasing of its effect to enemies, u must start it again ... And not to forget usually after using ST, it lags as hell and computer stuck a little bit /even my PC with GTX780 +16GB ram + Asus ROG SSD + liquid cooled OC Quad Core/. Most of the effects' animation are not optimized and combining with CW encounter animation situation become a disaster.
    Yeeah right CW will be supportive class to ... who GWF - his dps skills will be nerfed too, to TR - PvE combat TR is dead already, to GF - he is lost in oblivion, so we must expect HR and DC to make dmg ...
    So no one can tell me that nerfing = balancing and its part of the game. Its easy to "tune up" characters instead of tune up the content to be more challenging.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    reddevilbs wrote: »
    How this class will be fine and even more "OP" with every single dps encounter and feat will be nerfed?!

The entire dynamic between classes is changing in Module 4. Some people can't see the forest for the trees.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    wh1skeyj4ckwh1skeyj4ck Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Not like this... trust me... there's not going to be any adapting.

If the Devs would have come out and just said we're hereby removing all damage from the Spellstorm Paragon path.

At least it would be honest, but still expect a mass desertion at this point. And... unlikely to fill up the CW path at this point as no one in their right mind is going to want to cast spells (Shards) for 2500 damage with a 13 second recast timer on them.... when a single Scortching Burst with no recast timer can do 2000 and repeatedly, plus a DoT and not even use an encounter power.

And MoFs won't be able to use the Oppressor path either because they've got to keep FtF on tab, meaning no Chill Stacking anyway. In the end the other classes never get their "non-damage controller" and all the rest are playing MoF and nuking the hell out of things again anyway.

So they will have chased away a large portion of the server, those who are left will just be nuking the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of everything anyway, and no one in their right mind will be playing a broken Spellstorm.

All they will have achieved is breaking a Paragon Path and two entire feat trees for nothing...
    So all they succeed in is ruining a lot of people's fun, never balancing anything, and just wrecking another class paragon and some feat trees.

As usual, they obviously did not think any of this through and just threw darts at a dart board.

Or you know, with the Warlock coming out and these "nerfs" are actually changing the class to what it is titled and supposed to be, a controller... I mean it is labeled primarily as a CC and not a DPS, right?

The devs may have compensated the CW for DPS in the beginning, but it looks like they are preparing to shift the DPS capabilities of the CW to another class.
  • Options
    iamannoyingdeviliamannoyingdevil Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2014

The devs may have compensated the CW for DPS in the beginning, but it looks like they are preparing to shift the DPS capabilities of the CW to another class.

But that is the entire point , what they are doing is simply wrong , some players have worked on a single CW character for over a year , it is probably really easy for somebody not wearing BiS gear and without a page full of rare and epic companions and several rank 80+ artifacts to say it isn't a big deal but let me assure you that when you have one main who you have worked countless hours on who has BiS gear and lots of expensive companions and high level artifacts it becomes a different matter, they have destroyed two entire feat trees and a whole paragon path to make way for the new class and that is just wrong , especially when you take into account that Warlock has so many possibilities apart from pure ranged magic dps .
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    But that is the entire point , what they are doing is simply wrong , some players have worked on a single CW character for over a year , it is probably really easy for somebody not wearing BiS gear and without a page full of rare and epic companions and several rank 80+ artifacts to say it isn't a big deal but let me assure you that when you have one main who you have worked countless hours on who has BiS gear and lots of expensive companions and high level artifacts it becomes a different matter, they have destroyed two entire feat trees and a whole paragon path to make way for the new class and that is just wrong , especially when you take into account that Warlock has so many possibilities apart from pure ranged magic dps .

But this is all BS. We haven't seen the Warlock class. We have no idea what the Warlock is capable, other than people saying the Warlock is a striker class (as per 4E). However, in 4E, the Warlock was primarily a SINGLE TARGET damage class, and didn't possess nearly the AOE capability of the Wizard.

So everything you're saying, at this point, has zero merit. It's just chicken little, running amok.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    gabryelgabryel Member Posts: 542 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    But this is all BS. We haven't seen the Warlock class. We have no idea what the Warlock is capable, other than people saying the Warlock is a striker class (as per 4E). However, in 4E, the Warlock was primarily a SINGLE TARGET damage class, and didn't possess nearly the AOE capability of the Wizard.

So everything you're saying, at this point, has zero merit. It's just chicken little, running amok.

Isn't the Rogue also billed as a "striker" class? Seems like they're equipped well enough with CC and AoE ablities as well.
  • Options
    cdasnevescdasneves Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hi all.

I will not comment on the future of the CW as this can change untill mod 4, but if the changes are what they announced, I would like to know what will happen in skirmishes and dungeons.

Yesterday I ran with a friend 2 Akar Kessell skirmishes in IWD. Me with my CW (SS thaum, rank 6 and 7 enchants + greater vorpal, no armor enchant, a Lilend as companion since we didn't get a healer in the groups) My friend with a HR.

The first run was with a DC and 2 GWF. Smooth run, the GWF doing the most damage.

The second run was with a second mage and 2 TR. The result was that as soon as I casted ST, Shard, AS or CS (tabbed), all the adds were chasing after me. I was running most of the time waiting for the cooldowns and the cast an encounter again to stop them a little.
    Died 3 or 4 times, don't remenber exactly. The final battle same thing except that I use single target encounters (IR tabbed, RoE, CS, CoI), and soon the 2 people left alive where the HR and me. I was nearly death some times but managed to finish the battle after a long fight.

So what will happen after the nerfs ? It will be probably impossible to finish this skirmish with a group like that (I hope not). Thw CW will not be able to do the anything to help the team, at least not without a respec, and not as a Thaum or Rene.

That means that only the best players (that's not me) with very well geared toons (not mines) will be able to finish the skirmishes and dungeons. The others... well, as my friend and me discussed, we will not even try to finish the battle if we fiend ourselves in the same situation as yesterday, at lest not with the toons as they are now.

I really hope that the Thaum and Rene trees and the Spellstorm path will still be good paths for the CWs. But they will not be if the nerfs stay as they are now.

Sorry for my english.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Or you know, with the Warlock coming out and these "nerfs" are actually changing the class to what it is titled and supposed to be, a controller... I mean it is labeled primarily as a CC and not a DPS, right?

I think you have the wrong Idea of what a "controller" is.... here's the D&D Definition....

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?692651-Control-Wizards-how-close-are-they-do-the-D-amp-D-definitions-your-opinion

Without Nerfs... this class is already dead on.... according to the Definition of a Control Wizard by D&D terms...
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    gabryel wrote: »
    Isn't the Rogue also billed as a "striker" class? Seems like they're equipped well enough with CC and AoE ablities as well.
    Uh, no. No they aren't.

And one version of the Warlock is pretty much a Rogue with magic.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    edited July 2014

What is BS? so you are saying that the Thaumatauge and Renegade feat trees and spellstorm paragon paths haven't been nerfed far too much? warlock is going to be hellbringer infernal pact and will almost certainly be ranged fire based dps and aoe and it sounds like we will find out today.

on arc it has been announced that warlock will deal heavy damage to single targets and groups of enemies.
  • Options
    spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Scourge Warlocks focus on dealing heavy damage to isolated or grouped foes by utilizing dark magical abilities.

('You' in this post does not actually mean 'you' the reader!)

You don't understand yet.

If you spent all that time grinding your CW, and are now simply playing your CW, Cryptic and PWE don't want you. What are you going to buy now? Nothing.

You already have the penultimate character that does everything that you'll keep buying every new bauble for. The only other thing you might do is roll a GWF, but you've probably already done that at some point.

Now, if they nerf your class and then release a new one that does all the things the CW could do before how much money do you think you'll spend to max that character out too with all the same pets, gear, and artifacts that your previous CW had? (And don't say 'none' we all know people are going to drop tons of cash here.)

Do some nerfs need to happen? You betcha. Is warlock a cash grab along side the CW nerfs? You betcha. Do I really care about that? Not really.

This is not, however, surprising to anyone who's been playing Neverwinter for longer than 3 months. It plays out like this every time, only it's a little worse each time. Maybe in an effort to stem the outgoing tide of rage quitting CW (That everyone is playing) we will get what GWF and HR did not: A free respec.

Hey, you never know!
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    spacejew wrote: »
    ('You' in this post does not actually mean 'you' the reader!)

You don't understand yet.

If you spent all that time grinding your CW, and are now simply playing your CW, Cryptic and PWE don't want you. What are you going to buy now? Nothing.

You already have the penultimate character that does everything that you'll keep buying every new bauble for. The only other thing you might do is roll a GWF, but you've probably already done that at some point.

Now, if they nerf your class and then release a new one that does all the things the CW could do before how much money do you think you'll spend to max that character out too with all the same pets, gear, and artifacts that your previous CW had? (And don't say 'none' we all know people are going to drop tons of cash here.)

Do some nerfs need to happen? You betcha. Is warlock a cash grab along side the CW nerfs? You betcha. Do I really care about that? Not really.

This is not, however, surprising to anyone who's been playing Neverwinter for longer than 3 months. It plays out like this every time, only it's a little worse each time. Maybe in an effort to stem the outgoing tide of rage quitting CW (That everyone is playing) we will get what GWF and HR did not: A free respec.

Hey, you never know!

yeah but this is my entire point and the only reason I even really posted here recently , I have played since the end of closed beta and have never seen this kind of blatant disregard for their players before , at least not insofar as destroying a whole class goes , sure they nerfed armor sets and artifacts but this is a whole other level , you must agree that this behavior is simply not right , how can they think they can run a game long term by treating customers like this?