test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Screenshots of new Jubilee Transmute/Fashion gear?

Comments

• Options
    psycotron510psycotron510 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Get your juggle on!

v60pdd.jpg
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Anyone has a screen of the male tr armor transmute? I'd like to see it it looks like a hood or something like that.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    ecd13moonsagoecd13moonsago Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Noticed that we didn't have many pictures that included helm/hood transmutes.

Full Cleric set dyed with CW dyepack, helm is undyed
    anc8o3m.png

HR set, no boots
    25eHe4g.jpg
    13moonsago - Half Elf - Divine Oracle DC
    Serena Moonshadow - Wood Elf - Stormwarden HR
    Lanfear - Moon Elf - Spellstorm Mage CW
    Allana - Halfling - Iron Vanguard GWF
    Beka Cooper - Moon Elf - Master Infiltrator TR
  • Options
    nurmoodnurmood Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    finnally i get to see the cleric set - well the helmet, idk what to think of it yet...
  • Options
    ecd13moonsagoecd13moonsago Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    nurmood wrote: »
    finally i get to see the cleric set - well the helmet, idk what to think of it yet...

I have yet to find a cleric helm that I like, the neck chainmail ruins most of them. I'm never gonna use this transmute, I just got it for the collection.
    13moonsago - Half Elf - Divine Oracle DC
    Serena Moonshadow - Wood Elf - Stormwarden HR
    Lanfear - Moon Elf - Spellstorm Mage CW
    Allana - Halfling - Iron Vanguard GWF
    Beka Cooper - Moon Elf - Master Infiltrator TR
  • Options
    les9enfersles9enfers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hello !

Thank you to everyone who took the time to show us the looks of the Jubilee items! :D

Here's my contribution to the Waterdhavian garb and shirt variations.

attachment.php?attachmentid=17091&stc=1&d=1403658564

Some close-ups for you below ;)
  • Options
    vortexuk1337vortexuk1337 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Here is my hunter ranger in the 3 piece cosmetic for reknown marks.

UNDYED 2 pics back and front.

qjJ0i9e.jpg

nPAmg1T.jpg

Hawk Eyes
  • Options
    munchkinkittymunchkinkitty Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Not sure if you want to spend your ceremonial figurines on the transmute armor offered by Eliminter? Worried that you'd waste your precious rewards on something ugly? Fear not I'm here to help

Even though the event is almost over, people have been asking what the gear looks like, since there no preview offered. Here's some screen shots of the full set of gear offered for each class, plus the capes.
    an1_zps4d38f586.pngan2_zps86f5ac84.png
    GF& CW

an5_zps57b9aa62.pngan6_zpsba89c8ae.png
    HR & DC
    Brìgh gach cluiche gu dheireadh.
    Ó Treasigh GF
    Ó Murchadh GWF
    Ó Kermichil CW

Ó Pádruig TR
    Ó Dànaidh HR

Ó Fionnlagh DC
    Ó Amhlaidh SW
    Ó Naomhin OP

BLACK LOTUS
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    an3_zps342e03ed.pngan4_zps786dccb8.png
    GWF & TR

an1cape_zps7119550f.png
    Lord Protectors Ceremonial Cloak + Cloak of The Guardian of Neverwinter

an2cape_zpsdf681263.png
    Ceremonial Cloak of Neverember + Cloak of Waterdhavian Open Lords

I like the DC & GWF sets the best, which set do you guys like, if any? Are you going to get them for your characters?
    Ó Treasigh GF
    Ó Murchadh GWF
    Ó Kermichil CW

Ó Pádruig TR
    Ó Dànaidh HR

Ó Fionnlagh DC
    Ó Amhlaidh SW
    Ó Naomhin OP

BLACK LOTUS
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I want to see the TR set (I'm interested in the helmet mostly) to see it it's another horrible opera mask or a hood of some sort.)
    EDIT: Ugh it's horrible XD it looks like some noble hat :( I was looking to it...
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I realize this is highly unhelpful for those of you that have female toons. I'll try to post pictures of those in a moment as well.
    Ó Treasigh GF
    Ó Murchadh GWF
    Ó Kermichil CW

Ó Pádruig TR
    Ó Dànaidh HR

Ó Fionnlagh DC
    Ó Amhlaidh SW
    Ó Naomhin OP

BLACK LOTUS
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Still, thanks a lot for taking the time to post these :)
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    As promised, here are the female versions. Only had enough to get the armor piece but I would assume the hats/gloves/feet are relatively the same

anf2_zps28ed0085.png
    GWF - GF- HR

anf1_zpsda3889e5.png
    DC -CW - TR
    Ó Treasigh GF
    Ó Murchadh GWF
    Ó Kermichil CW

Ó Pádruig TR
    Ó Dànaidh HR

Ó Fionnlagh DC
    Ó Amhlaidh SW
    Ó Naomhin OP

BLACK LOTUS
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It's frustrating in some ways - most of my characters have their current armor dyed, so using these transmutes loses the red, black & gold. I wish there was an option to preserve the colors of the transmute item, over the target item...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I think these are really nice. But I won't get them, because of the pelvic flaps (I don't know what they are properly called.) They ruin every set, so I don't really want to bother upgrading or changing to anything that has them. So I will run around in the civilian garb from the event instead, which is also very nice.. except for the ridiculous bowling boots. Heh.. I love the jacket.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Just to keep things concise, here is the previous thread on this topic: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?692021-Screenshots-of-new-Jubilee-Transmute-Fashion-gear
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
  • Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thanks so much for finally posting the full TR set, and in the male variant too. Looks like I'll be grabbing that. Don't like it enough to overwrite my low-level transmutes on my main, but I think I'll save it for if I ever bother getting him PvP armor.

The female one looks so trashy and so much less cool. :/ I'm so sick of every female armor in this game having some useless, sexist **** window. It's disgusting and offensive.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »
    It's frustrating in some ways - most of my characters have their current armor dyed, so using these transmutes loses the red, black & gold. I wish there was an option to preserve the colors of the transmute item, over the target item...

I think dye remover would work. You could always get some and try it on preview.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Just to keep things concise, here is the previous thread on this topic: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?692021-Screenshots-of-new-Jubilee-Transmute-Fashion-gear

oops my bad >.< Guess i should look harder next time for already started threads
    Ó Treasigh GF
    Ó Murchadh GWF
    Ó Kermichil CW

Ó Pádruig TR
    Ó Dànaidh HR

Ó Fionnlagh DC
    Ó Amhlaidh SW
    Ó Naomhin OP

BLACK LOTUS
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The HR image brings up a minor gripe I have: could we have a different or alternate idle stance? The effect seems worse for the female models, but do we have to always look like we're staring at the ground? Put on a yeti hunter costume -- it looks ridiculous on an HR.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014

I've been dying and transmuting for a long time and I've never had dyes vanish from armor. If your current armor is dyed and you transmute undyed armor to it the dye should carry over (it always has for me).

Disclaimer: If it doesn't work now it's because Cryptic changed it (recently and secretly), most likely to increase dye sales.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    str8slayer wrote: »
    I've been dying and transmuting for a long time and I've never had dyes vanish from armor. If your current armor is dyed and you transmute undyed armor to it the dye should carry over (it always has for me).

Disclaimer: If it doesn't work now it's because Cryptic changed it (recently and secretly), most likely to increase dye sales.

Right. What I'm saying is that if my current armor is dyed, but I want the colors from the transmute item whose appearance I am going to apply to the target piece, the target piece's dye will override the transmute item's colors.
  • Options
    w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The HR tunic looks really nice, but it clips so bad with my legs. I wish they wouldn't insist on using those flappy thingies on every single HR armor.
  • Options
    guzwarguzwar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Are the transmute items one-time use only?
  • Options
    spike0337spike0337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    guzwar wrote: »
    Are the transmute items one-time use only?

Yes after you use them it cost 51k ad transmute to change another item to that look.
  • Options
    captainfry420xcaptainfry420x Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thank you very much for these pics!
  • Options
    nurmoodnurmood Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ya the female covers arent that nice =(

well do you have any idea how to dye ur stuff that it looks like the event armor?
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I think you can get pretty close using either the doomguide kit or the searing magma kit, then individual touch up colors.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I thought I'd get the cloak to go with the CW set, but of course it clips when idle...
    JYWFj4s.png
  • Options
    elderdayselderdays Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The plate armor seems like it has some elven flavor going.