Install Arc
Options

Your Thoughts on New BI Gear

2»

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    no one will ever answer to these threads.
    see you in august, nothing to be done or finished here.
  • Options
    cookiecrisp15cookiecrisp15 Banned Users Posts: 532 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    no one will ever answer to these threads.
    see you in august, nothing to be done or finished here.
    pretty much this IWD was just waste of time.
  • Options
    crazymikeecrazymikee Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    pretty much this IWD was just waste of time.

besides the gear looks kinda cool its not really good for lvl 60s since the set bonuses are mediocre
    Coach Mike - 19.1k PvP CW
    CRAZY MIKE - 14.6k PvE CW

Backbone - 16.7k PvP HR
    [SIGPIC]http://i59.tinypic.com/s3hts7.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm specifically only building mine to enter Kessel's Retreat, outside that it's just going to sit in the bank.
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!
  • Options
    kalyuxakalyuxa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Those bonuses aren't great but that mount of regen it's pretty cool. Also, DC's helmet looks like Predator when mad lol.
  • Options
    suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    crazymikee wrote: »
    besides the gear looks kinda cool its not really good for lvl 60s since the set bonuses are mediocre

I thought this was the ugliest looking gear I have ever seen. The TR dagger looks like someone yanked a giant frozen tree limb out of the water and is trying to poke someone with it -- even though you can tell by the look that it is more of a club than a poker.
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I thought this was the ugliest looking gear I have ever seen. The TR dagger looks like someone yanked a giant frozen tree limb out of the water and is trying to poke someone with it -- even though you can tell by the look that it is more of a club than a poker.

Agreed. I think this gear looks awful. I'm all cosmetic (Yeti) since equipping the BI Gear.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I thought I was going crazy, but reading this thread, well yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like a fool for spending so much time and AD on this stupid module.

What puzzles me most is how the devs makes the same mistake over(M1) and over(M2) and over(M3) again. How about trying to learn from your mistakes, can we give that a shoot? It cant be that hard to come up with some decent set-bonuses can it? How can something that's over a year old STILL be BiS after three modules with so much new gear?

Every time its the same thing. You release a new module, we work our asses off and spend Zen/AD only to face the bitter truth - that it was all for nothing and then switching back to our old gear and pretend that you will do better the next time.

Enough is enough.

/ ZengiaH
    ZengiaH@ejziponken
  • Options
    grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Compare the BI set bonuses to either pvp or pve of that class... its just terribad.

Im guessing the person who created the T2/pvp (pre-release) set bonuses either quit or got fired. Because whoever has been doing them from module 1 and onwards, just doesnt know what he or she is doing, take a look at the ranger pve stuff and the broken pvp one.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    If the gear keeps getting significantly better, earlier dungeons will become trivial. Boons have already made some of them trivial.
  • Options
    marko531marko531 Member Posts: 32
    edited June 2014
    I find my purified gear and weapons on GF far better than any other set, i know im realy slow and have crapy block but man i get so much life and regen + heals from weapons+ temporary hit points. Much better than profound in pvp but worse in pve due the slow speed and even more useless block. I see alot of gwfs made corrupted one, they should just make purified cuz i think its even better on gwf than GF cuz of unstopable.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    can we have an answer about this?

@panderus @gentlemancrush @ontheriver
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    - I personally use my Profund-Set again,cuz this is for me overall a better choice!

BI-Gear is probablyst good for Open field PvP,but that was it.

for Domination (Arena) are Profound a bether choice & also all PvE content.
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●