test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Commemorative figurines

jonleyvaxjonleyvax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Does anyone know how many in total we will get?
Post edited by jonleyvax on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I assume however many you get for dailies x7, unless you're one of those people who's able to squeeze in 8 rotations with the reset timer (this usually involves sacrificing some sleep on the final day of an event).
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • gameisfreetowingameisfreetowin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I got 5 today, if that's the same everyday (possible weekend increase amount) then you only get 35 which doesn't make sense. The Garden Key is 15 and the companion is 10. So if you want both forget about getting the the armor transmutes... what gives Cryptic we want all the rewards you worked hard on making. BTW I like the decorations of PE.
  • cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I got 5 today, if that's the same everyday (possible weekend increase amount) then you only get 35 which doesn't make sense. The Garden Key is 15 and the companion is 10. So if you want both forget about getting the the armor transmutes... what gives Cryptic we want all the rewards you worked hard on making. BTW I like the decorations of PE.

No you can't get it all. It is like the winter festival. You had to make a choose.
  • jonleyvaxjonleyvax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Well guess garden it is. Don't really need the +100 Crit. :)
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah it's like the summer and winter festivals ,pick what you want and get the rest next year , I love the idea of the garden key ,it's like a slummers version of the Moonstone mask HotN pack room xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
    edited June 2014
    If I figured right you would need 49 figurines for everything...however they are character bound and 2 items have 2 different choices for the slot you would use it in. At best you can make 40 figurines in the week. So to actually get "almost everything" you need 43 figurines.

But remember numbers are "hard".
  • setheriosetherio Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    cayapp wrote: »
    No you can't get it all. It is like the winter festival. You had to make a choose.

Also, if you recall, the winter event they added a way to get more via the Trade Bar store. So you just might be able to.
    ~Setherio

Creator and maintainer of TR's Epic Gear Comparison Spreadsheet

Join the legit community channel on Neverwinter!
    /channel_join NW_Legit_Community
    /bind 9 channel_setcurrent NW_Legit_Community
    And press 9 in game (not in ALT mode) to easily access the channel!
    edited June 2014
    Since the entertainer is BoE, it's not like you can't get one anyway if you buy with AD after the event runs long enough for lots of people to be selling them, or buy with an alt, or whatever.

Neverwinter Census 2017

edited June 2014
    Since the entertainer is BoE, it's not like you can't get one anyway if you buy with AD after the event runs long enough for lots of people to be selling them, or buy with an alt, or whatever.

They seem to have made a mistake with that , the Traveling entertainer in the collection tab is BoE but the version that Elminster is giving away in the event store says it is BoP , with this being limited time event could a developer let us know what it is supposed to be please? BoE or BoP .
  • lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    There's a chance to receive one BoE once you have opened the chest just like the usual CTA events and if you buy one directly from Elminster is BoP.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
    edited June 2014
    There's a chance to receive one BoE once you have opened the chest just like the usual CTA events and if you buy one directly from Elminster is BoP.

Oh wow really , I didn't know they were dropping , even cooler xD I hope they keep the BoP companion for the future CTA too.
    edited June 2014
    Also the appearance gear are Account bound...you can send them alts. Even though they say bind on pickup they really mean account bind on pickup.

Both the Throne and the companion drop in the chest and they are BoE
    edited June 2014
    Also the appearance gear at least for figurines are Account bound...you can send them alts. Even though they say bind on pickup they really mean account bind on pickup.

Wow, the only different thing I got so far from about 25 runs was 1 of the firework things xD so glad the store has BoP versions of the stuff to buy xD
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    If you do the Skirmish and 2 quests for 5 days = 25 Figurines = Garden key + Companion per toon
    jonleyvax wrote: »
    Well guess garden it is. Don't really need the +100 Crit. :)
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    They seem to have made a mistake with that , the Traveling entertainer in the collection tab is BoE but the version that Elminster is giving away in the event store says it is BoP , with this being limited time event could a developer let us know what it is supposed to be please? BoE or BoP .

As with the April Fool's Event's Green Slime companion, it is both. The one that very rarely drops from the queued event chest is BoE, and the one from the vendor is BoP.
    edited June 2014
    panderus wrote: »
    As with the April Fool's Event's Green Slime companion, it is both. The one that very rarely drops from the queued event chest is BoE, and the one from the vendor is BoP.

Yeah I didn't realize it was dropping too , thanks for the answer , PLEASE add the BoP companions we can buy using medallions to future CTA events , it gives a goal to people like me that have lousy RNG luck , so many people are asking for it too .
  • radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited June 2014
    Also the appearance gear are Account bound...you can send them alts. Even though they say bind on pickup they really mean account bind on pickup.

I just got a cloak by trading in 2 figurines, it is bound to character....so can't use alts for transfer... are the other gear using figurines different from cloaks??
    edited June 2014
    radtatat wrote: »
    I just got a cloak by trading in 2 figurines, it is bound to character....so can't use alts for transfer... are the other gear using figurines different from cloaks??

I only bought a few of the figurine items on preview and was able to trade them in my shared bank account. They all stated Bound account after I bought them.

Will test further later this morning, as last night I did not feel like copying enough characters over to preveiw to buy everything.
  • yyrkoonstyphoonyyrkoonstyphoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So someone said this new area is a cut down version of what founders/HotN users already have. I have been in moonshade vip area many times and I do not remember seeing all the vendors and a portal. I could be wrong, but I think this new garden is way better than what i got for my vip access. Hell I would trade my vip access for access to this area so I do not need to grind this event out on 11 alts.

So, am i just missing something? I think this is the perfect place to park my alts: mail prayer ah market all in one close place. I honestly think the founders should have auto access to this area to make up for the moonshade vip being such a non-perk.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So someone said this new area is a cut down version of what founders/HotN users already have. I have been in moonshade vip area many times and I do not remember seeing all the vendors and a portal. I could be wrong, but I think this new garden is way better than what i got for my vip access. Hell I would trade my vip access for access to this area so I do not need to grind this event out on 11 alts.

So, am i just missing something? I think this is the perfect place to park my alts: mail prayer ah market all in one close place. I honestly think the founders should have auto access to this area to make up for the moonshade vip being such a non-perk.
    Well, dunno if I'd trade VIP access to moonstone mask for the protector's garden if I had it but I am quite sure that garden is still as laggy as PE (since it's a part of it lol) when there too many people in the instance >.>
    edited June 2014

Perhaps you haven't been there recently enough? I believe it was with Mod 3 that they finally made the VIP lounge into more than an empty room.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• yyrkoonstyphoonyyrkoonstyphoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, I have not been there since the event where you had to talk to the dude in the back area and you got the mask of shar... my tr loves her cat mask.

I will check it out and determine if i need to do the full 11 toon grind.
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Since I have limited play time as a casual gamer (I used to be a no-lifer, but learned from that experience), is there really anything good to earn from this event outside of cosmetics, like the throne that sits still, clothing, etc.?

If I'm going to spend time ignoring real life, it needs to be seriously worthwhile! :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
    edited June 2014
    It's all fluff, with the possible exception of the garden key which puts darn near every desirable PE service into a small area. Arguably a small convenience, but enough that a lot of people want that if nothing else (but you can earn it in 3 days, and still easily even if you're a slacker).

Neverwinter Census 2017

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    mattock13 wrote: »
    Is the companion any good? I pretty much just have white companions so a green would generally be an upgrade.

Well, it's a striker - so if you were looking for a companion that would heal or tank for you, then this isn't your guy. Still, his bonus for being slotted isn't bad...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Whether it's any good depends on your class, though. TR, for example, gets too much crit without even trying. Way too much crit. The last thing it needs is a hundred more, heh.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
    edited June 2014
    Sooooo... you apparently can't take the Fedex daily quests again until you've done the skirmish daily, which means there is no way to minimize how much you play with some alts while still managing to earn a few figurines for them. Alternating days of doing the skirmish and getting all 5 figurines on only some days, yes, but just quickly knocking out the Fedexes was my great hope for earning 2 figurines per day each. Dashed!

I'm sure there's no hope of having this reconsidered this year, but it's fairly punishing for those of us who like to be able to get some of the nice things for all of our characters even when we recognize that we cannot realistically get all of the things. Please don't chain separate dailies together like this. All the significant store stuff is already bound so the event dailies cannot be farmed for profit.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• gameisfreetowingameisfreetowin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So does any1 know the Internal Cooldown on the "when hit" and exactly how it procs? If not then this is the most useless companion yet other than for laughs when it is summoned.
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It's all fluff, with the possible exception of the garden key which puts darn near every desirable PE service into a small area. Arguably a small convenience, but enough that a lot of people want that if nothing else (but you can earn it in 3 days, and still easily even if you're a slacker).

I appreciate the info, becky! "Slacker" is a bit harsh for me, a recovering no-lifer. :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."