test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Cragsteep Crypt (Dungeon Delve)

12346»

Comments

• Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Nice borak,

awesome to see that there are still folks here form open beta :)
    and thank you again for helping me test run the dungeon, made some revisions since then I'm just crossing my fingers for group content and bosses to hit the foundry however, that may be years down the road I'm afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • Options
    dtzdtz Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I only just started this quest, but I can't go any further until I mention this.

The Blade of Devine Light is misspelled. It should be the Blade of Divine Light.

UPDATE:
    That being said, having now played through the entire thing, I can't possibly recommend it enough. Absolutely incredible mapwork, very challenging fights... This is what I wish more foundry quests were like.
    Rank 8 Foundry Grand Master

Check out my Foundry questline, The Brightstone Explorers' Guild, now archived on Youtube!
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'd love to try it, but soloing it as a tr is hard (unless I go perma stealth, which I don't like much...
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    dtz wrote: »
    I only just started this quest, but I can't go any further until I mention this.

The Blade of Devine Light is misspelled. It should be the Blade of Divine Light.

UPDATE:
    That being said, having now played through the entire thing, I can't possibly recommend it enough. Absolutely incredible mapwork, very challenging fights... This is what I wish more foundry quests were like.

Lol over a year later and that is the first time some one has mentioned that! :P thanks dtz, I'll jump in and fix it right now. Look for my new dungeon should be set for 2-3 players and has an awesome new setting and look, been working tirelessly on it today but it's shaping up to be very cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ravenloft
  • Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Unfortunately, this still seems to be incompleteable for rangers on the featured version. Nothing you can do about that I guess sadly.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Yeah,

Sorry about that Orangefiree, it was published way before HR so I never could have known that we would have that class back then, however I have done a number of revisions and fixes to the normal version.

Just to toss this out there as well, currently I have one map published for combat testing for my new dungeon the only way you can find it is by doing a search in the for review tab for (The Temple of K) I'm gathering feedback on it to make any necessary adjustments before I finalize the creature names and costumes, the quest objective text, and story. I also am working on the previous map to this one which will also be put out in it's Alpha state to check for holes where players can get to where they are not intended to go. The link to the page is here if you have any input, also just a heads up in it's current state it is not complete-able as it's just for testing only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ravenloft
  • Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    No problem, it's not your fault. I did the featured because, even without the completion, it's still better XP and I was running on my level 5 ranger.

I'll take a look at your new one soon then.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • Options
    wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yo Apoc, glad to hear you are doing another! I've been getting back into it again too. I have a few I started but never finished. I'm relearning the tools now.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    wininoid wrote: »
    Yo Apoc, glad to hear you are doing another! I've been getting back into it again too. I have a few I started but never finished. I'm relearning the tools now.

Awesome Winin! Glad to see your still around and creating! I've learned a lot since my last project and this new one is shaping up to be really awesome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ravenloft