- no Gfs

ranklg0ufi71pt.jpg

what do you think about that ?
<::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
Post edited by xgrandz02 on

Comments

• jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    By inspection, that DC runs a lot of premade to do pug stomping. The theory behind is there is no chance to kill a lot as a cleric, and if you are aiming for kills you hardly win the game. Some exceptions too, is he one of those exceptions?? There is no need to censor their names as long as you do not name and shame him, this is suppose an honour!! AS A DC!!!
  • slushlikewindslushlikewind Member Posts: 272 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    jazzfong wrote: »
    By inspection, that DC runs a lot of premade to do pug stomping. The theory behind is there is no chance to kill a lot as a cleric, and if you are aiming for kills you hardly win the game. Some exceptions too, is he one of those exceptions?? There is no need to censor their names as long as you do not name and shame him, this is suppose an honour!! AS A DC!!!

Premade my ***. That DC know how to play, and know how the leaderboard system work.

It is a new meta for DC to try to put out a bit more DPS in higher end match, the power revamp really boost up the DPS even for a healing spec DC since high power build.

Plz learn the game.
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I would refrain from these kind of discussions because if you randomly sorted the Leaderboard its significance wouldn't change.

A 91.6% win rate is not possible within PUGs. No doubt the DC is skilled, also no doubt his rating is boosted by a premade setting.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014

That DC is legit. She knows how to play her class, she's relatively tanky and she knows where to be at what time (ie provide buffs/debuffs/healing to a node then going back to mid).

Communication is key.
    edited May 2014
    And yes OP, GFs are by far the class that is worse-off in PVP and probably PVE too
  • mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Want me to put here a similar screenshot from RU server?
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • brush4toiletbrush4toilet Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Premade my ***. That DC know how to play, and know how the leaderboard system work.

It is a new meta for DC to try to put out a bit more DPS in higher end match, the power revamp really boost up the DPS even for a healing spec DC since high power build.

Plz learn the game.

well, about guys saying that DC is OP. instead of just looking at the 12 first guys, look at the let's say, 100 first pages. How much DC are there? not many... lookat the last 100pages, how much DC? a more big fraction...

so well, ok you can spec yourself as a tanky pvp DC, u can make a strong build, but how many guys do it and just get rickrolled? a lot!

so let's say there is the skill, to be honest, if one DC is playing with three GWF with 20k+perfect, and a perma fighting node 3, that they play with microphones, etc staying a little behind, i'm sure this DC can almost have the same stat...

to be honest, i found that my survivability as a DC depends almost at 80%-90% on the group, and the way group protect you and you protect them...

so, without being agressive, i just would like to see you as a DC playing PUGs... and then we talk seriously.

on another way, congrats to this DC to be placed on the high tier of the leaderboard, u made a great job!
  • metaplexusmetaplexus Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    to be honest, i found that my survivability as a DC depends almost at 80%-90% on the group, and the way group protect you and you protect them...

I feel very much the same way. This also brings up a sad fact about some really good high end pvpers (especially, for some reason, TRs), who come to pugs and can't stay alive due to opponent team being crushingly better geared/skilled. Guess whose guilty for the loss, according to the rogue?

I've even lost respect to some good players because they apparently have lost a grasp of what's a game and what's something that really matters in life.
  • lazureelazuree Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Welp... I lost two and dropped two pages... just takes one good match against people on page 1 to get on page 1... good luck and good teamwork
    And for a dc, I usually duoqueue or full premade b/c we have no killing power by ourselves
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Plz learn the game.
    lazuree wrote: »
    Welp... I lost two and dropped two pages... just takes one good match against people on page 1 to get on page 1... good luck and good teamwork
    And for a dc, I usually duoqueue or full premade b/c we have no killing power by ourselves

Okies :cool:
    edited May 2014
    well, about guys saying that DC is OP. instead of just looking at the 12 first guys, look at the let's say, 100 first pages. How much DC are there? not many... lookat the last 100pages, how much DC? a more big fraction...

so well, ok you can spec yourself as a tanky pvp DC, u can make a strong build, but how many guys do it and just get rickrolled? a lot!

so let's say there is the skill, to be honest, if one DC is playing with three GWF with 20k+perfect, and a perma fighting node 3, that they play with microphones, etc staying a little behind, i'm sure this DC can almost have the same stat...

so, without being agressive, i just would like to see you as a DC playing PUGs... and then we talk seriously.

on another way, congrats to this DC to be placed on the high tier of the leaderboard, u made a great job!

90% of the DC in this game sucks to begin with. Most DC have no idea how to dodge or properly time their own skills, and even few have the knowledge to make proper movement around the map.

DC is weak in this game because most people who play suck so badly. Good DC are always useful, regardless of patch. DC is a pure support class, you would never be able to compete with other class head to head, so yes DC is and always will be WEAK.

No good DC solo queue because they are not stupid like you. So good luck and go solo queue your DC plz.
    edited May 2014
    loboguild wrote: »
    Okies :cool:

Sepia do duo or tri queue all the time, if you call that premade then yes everyone in the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> leaderboard premade 24/7.

And no DC can have enough DPS to clear point, or enough healing to save the horrible pug in a solo queue game that is why they never solo queue.
  • godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    That's the thing about playing a DC.. you have to be REALLY REALLY good at it, with SPECIFIC build and enchants... While for the other class, like - GWF, TR, HR, (no surprise) they easily excell with much lesser effort than said DC (And GF).. Even then you will not be able to clear a node... you will be PURELY acting as a team support. Which is ironically our bane for individual performance comparison
    90% of the DC in this game sucks to begin with. Most DC have no idea how to dodge or properly time their own skills, and even few have the knowledge to make proper movement around the map.

DC is weak in this game because most people who play suck so badly. Good DC are always useful, regardless of patch. DC is a pure support class, you would never be able to compete with other class head to head, so yes DC is and always will be WEAK.

No good DC solo queue because they are not stupid like you. So good luck and go solo queue your DC plz.

Such a hostile response.. But yea you're stating a fact about solo-queuing means hell to DC...
  • devaneiodevaneio Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Wrong thread
  • mikeym80mikeym80 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Leader board stands for nothing as of right now. I win matches and go down in rank.. lulz? Not to mention all the terrible PvP guilds farming their alts and dual boxing. Leader board is nothing. Spread the word.
    1z4y45e.jpg
  • caldrecaldre Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I solo and duo queue all the time and I'm generally just behind Sepia in the leaderboard by no more then a page or 2 with no DCs between us.. So doing premades is not the only way to be near the top of the leaderboard. Also, I'm pretty sure it goes off average points per match, hence why you can go down with a win and up with a loss.
  • kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    For the record, PuG matches are about 50:50 win loss ratio at best, even for the best of people if they queue alone.

4 friendlies are a lot to carry upon one's shoulder alone :o
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • caldrecaldre Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Not really.. I'm at 105 wins, 37 losses right now. The only full premades I've done in the last few days have been 2 in house matches tonight in my guild :P
    edited May 2014
    caldre wrote: »
    Not really.. I'm at 105 wins, 37 losses right now. The only full premades I've done in the last few days have been 2 in house matches tonight in my guild :P

Let's not play dumb here.

A very, very good player alone (especially if it has large tactical value like GWFs or TRs) is almost enough to remedy the mistakes of the rest 4 clueless average PuG players. A duo-premade of two people both experienced and geared upto large/regular premade level matches is more than enough to decisively shift the advantage to the team. PuG matches where almost everyone has little experience, gear, or even courage -- hence the frail egality in balance.

Duo and triple premades are premades just as any other. Let's not weasle out with the argument that it isn't, because it is. The only standing that could really count as "playing PuG" games is by queueing alone. It's total random hell when you are alone. Not so if you have even just one capable friend covering your back.
  • spongebob56spongebob56 Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It is a new meta for DC to try to put out a bit more DPS in higher end match,

That DC (anyone can look up who it is) only runs in a premade. Not to discredit that DC though as he/she is really, really good. And no, the DC's don't do much damage even with the power change. They do have lots of DoTs at their disposal though and can get that last tick kill a lot of times. When I run my DC in PvP I spread them pretty liberally, particularly on TR's to chew up their stealth. It also keeps those applied in constant heal depression. I've actually had a couple matches where I was on top for my team for kills because of this. But truth is I didn't do 95% (likely more) of the damage to get them killed.

Why do they need a buff? First, Icewind Dale. Second, what damage they do do was heavily curtailed by tenacity. Am I talking about a huge buff? No, it is a support class and should remain at the bottom for damage output.
  • shivonomineshivonomine Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    That DC (anyone can look up who it is) only runs in a premade. Not to discredit that DC though as he/she is really, really good. And no, the DC's don't do much damage even with the power change. They do have lots of DoTs at their disposal though and can get that last tick kill a lot of times. When I run my DC in PvP I spread them pretty liberally, particularly on TR's to chew up their stealth. It also keeps those applied in constant heal depression. I've actually had a couple matches where I was on top for my team for kills because of this. But truth is I didn't do 95% (likely more) of the damage to get them killed.

Why do they need a buff? First, Icewind Dale. Second, what damage they do do was heavily curtailed by tenacity. Am I talking about a huge buff? No, it is a support class and should remain at the bottom for damage output.

Just for your build- rotation style you deserve a buff . !!! . Not many dcs get the fact that they are anti tr class .
    edited May 2014

Makes sense -- since the kill count awards a kill to the one who landed the final blow, players with rapid-ticking DoTs tend to scrape up a lot of kills which (frankly speaking) they do not deserve, particularly in many vs. many fights. TRs are pretty much the same, since it is also relatively easy to take kill counts due to Bilethorn. Probably GWFs with deep gash as well.

Of course, I don't know who "that DC" is, so I have no opinion on whether if that kill/death ratio is legit or not.
  • josiahiyonjosiahiyon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited May 2014

I don't know about this. I haven't seen any DCs going DPS. Even if a DC went tank+DPS, we would be less effective than other classes at doing the same thing. Our value-added is heals/rotations/buffs/debuffs/court-vision, etc.
    Pvpbysynergy.png
    Iyon the Dark
  • jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Plz learn the game.

Sorry, i asked some of my pvp guildies and several pvp cleric buddies as well, however i still get no information about this new meta "Dps healer with high power investment". It sounds like this meta doesn't exist at all!!

Now most dc are using MH set with at least over 30k HP (current meta), which is considered as a sent with some passive healing. Lazuree told me he is using MH set with a P.Vorpal, with HW, Ex, AS slotted, so i think those kills are last hitting using Sacred Flame and Punishing Light. The only guy i know who is running high power, high crit, dps/debuff oriented pvp cleric similar to the new meta you said is Lazaroth, a bloodthirsty cleric who disappeared for a while. I really doubt is there a possibility a cleric can give out more dps without giving up team survivability??

Yes i want to learn, can you tell me how to spec pls? I hope you wont give me a pve healing spec with high power investment. Sorry for being nub and thank you for your help. Do not ignore pls!!
  • lazureelazuree Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just for your build- rotation style you deserve a buff . !!! . Not many dcs get the fact that they are anti tr class .

while we are the anti tr class sometimes carrying a team requires rotations b/c most of the time, the teams I/my friend and I get do not do enough dps/cannot survive 1v1s/2v2s by themselves b/c the other team outclasses them
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hi guys!

I think the entire leader board is useless, managed to calculate some things from it and found out:

1, The more you are a bystander, the more you will survive and get better results, killing a foe is only secondary.

2, Hand on the chest, did you also hate, when you nearly killed a foe, than usually a TR comes along, throws a little knife and he gets all the credit.

3, When the game started many TR were made for PVE mostly, now if you look at their INT value, they arre nearly all perma or semi-perma TRs. Why? Better results in PVP and a solo game in like Castle Never brings in a huge amount of AD, just think on the Ancient stuff.

4, Pre-made chars will always be better, than us normal players.

5, I don't get into the poor GFs, i have one too, pretty useless everywhere... I can do good damage, but when my health is low, i can't flee, game over here. Overall classes aren't meant to be compared in D&D, it was always a teamwork style game, where all longtime players know, that you can't do a comparison. This is not the Devs fault, you simply can't balance two different classes, as i said it wasn't meant to be, It was just implemented in the game for the majority of people, who like PVP.

6, The more you play, the more points you have, us casual players will never reach the leader board tops, but that doesn't mean we aren't good.

7, With so many cheaters, bot players and rich kidies, the entire thing of comparing has nothing to do with skill.

8, Have you guys heard this: Every chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. Now, the best player is nothing without a good team. Casual players, who just come together will never be so high in rankings, like pure PVP guilds.

9, I left the best for last, the entire thing is useless, because every player, who joins the game now or later, will never have any chance to compete against players, who play it for long time.

Bye!
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    There is no need to censor their names as long as you do not name and shame him, this is suppose an honour!! AS A DC!!!

mod note: when you post any pvp scoreboard, we will remove it if name@account is showing because pvp is competitive and posting the end results of matches or leaderboards is considered to be pvp drama. kudos to the OP for respecting the forum guidelines.

do not respond to this mod note. instead, send us a PM to discuss it.
  • zouldrynzouldryn Member Posts: 96
    edited May 2014
    without Pug/Premade queues the leader board its a worthless rank.Most of all the high end ranked players just run ONLY Premades and they usually are just farming pugs.

If it was a rank based on premade vs premade it would show some skill.or pug vs pug.

Im sure they have some skill,but honestly it takes Zero skill to roll 99% of all pug with a hand picked premade.

Now If they had 2 different queues were premades faced premades and pugs were facing pugs.Then and only then would this leaderboard mean anything.All I see is Pug farmers when i look at top players in leaderboard and that doesnt mean anything to me.

It actually takes more skill to pug and have high scores than farm pug with your hand picked epic premade.
  • myth8892myth8892 Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2014
    People actually care about the board?
    so many idiots in this world....
    edited May 2014
    myth8892 wrote: »
    People actually care about the board?
    so many idiots in this world....

You have no idea