test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HR in mod 3.

13»

Comments

• Options
    hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    overddrive wrote: »
    Yup, respeccing. The best hr's I've come across are pathfinders, lately. Even under geared people.

It's a good idea to respec but only because Stormwarden has nothing good left.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • Options
    dheffernandheffernan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    What am trying to say is that HR offers a diversity that other classes just dont have atm and any comparison to Cws (actually by any class) abilitys to deliver dam or control mobs are going to fall short.

Neither this nor any other MMO needs a class that is bad at many things and good at nothing.
    @Venture-1 @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that far back. Yes, *that* Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. For me it was Tuesday.
  • Options
    squirtlejigglysquirtlejiggly Member Posts: 68
    edited May 2014
    After reading each and every reply.

Allow me to sum up the current state of HR.

HRs are basically more tankier and does about the same dmg as pre-mod3 in pvp

however, HRs are still ignored in PvE content as HRs dont do much dmg nor can control a bunch of mobs.

am i right?
  • Options
    overddriveoverddrive Member Posts: 722 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014

however, HRs are still ignored in PvE content as HRs dont do much dmg nor can control a bunch of mobs.

am i right?

I barely ever do pve but to be honest, when I do, I have no problem. My hr doesnt top the lists at the end of a dd but really even the new iwd pve content seems a lot easier than pvp.
    PanzerJäger HR Hybrid
    Jugger Conq GF
  • Options
    voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Pathfinder In short is great But personally i will stick to stormwarden for my Archer HR and Switch on my PvP Combat HR
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    overddriveoverddrive Member Posts: 722 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Sorry I can't even see the words "Pathfinder Stormwarden" without having this song play spontaneously in my head.

http://youtu.be/wAiGd9nTGmM

Please make it stop :P
    PanzerJäger HR Hybrid
    Jugger Conq GF
  • Options
    freshourfreshour Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    weaker but adequate, I wouldn't touch the new path though.

Then you my friend, are an idiot. It is hands down the best pvp class right now lol.
  • Options
    freshourfreshour Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited May 2014

am i right?

Exactly. But no one really does PVE so it doesn't really matter lol. If you are in a high level match, and you are the team without the new spec'd HR to fight the other new spec'd HR. Your team will lose. I just hope they "nerf" other classes like this too.
  • Options
    quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2014
    freshour wrote: »
    Then you my friend, are an idiot. It is hands down the best pvp class right now lol.
    Nope. Though at the time posted I didnt know about the GPF Careful attack bug. Everything else about the path is meh. Both paths are equal now with that bug which if you check when I posted this was not known so.....

Side note. I find it difficult to take anyone who feels the need to punctuate their points with insults at face value.