test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: List of Promotions & Giveaways

Comments

• Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    godhric wrote: »
    Thanks dardove! didnt see it posted in Neverwinter facebook page... sigh

They probably won't post about it until Monday.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Neat title....thanks for the post
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    dardove wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/logitechgaming/app_174961479209942

Here is logitech's promotion for mod 3. Cold As Ice Title.

I love this one alot, tyty!!
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    sokolnichiysokolnichiy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2014
  • Options
    brazennlbrazennl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2014
  • Options
    pclover20pclover20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Got it. thank you very much :)
  • Options
    kirkcaldykirkcaldy Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Thanks very much for the link. :cool:
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Oh cool , thanks so much , I missed out last time but got one this time , top man ! xD also Thanks Dardove for the cold as ice title link , much appreciated! Godam I need to buy new companions spaces in my bag , so many freebies , awesome , now devs , about reducing the upgrade cost xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Man so many freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love so much hahahah

Now I must return to crafting many, many pairs of pants.
  • Options
    sirtreborsirtrebor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Thanks I missed the last one from facebook and I wanted it so badly now I can have it finally :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH !
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Many thanks! Yeah, releasing all these free companions is actually pretty smart... at least towards collectors like me... I've bought so many idle slots... lol
  • Options
    fdruid76fdruid76 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    Many thanks! Yeah, releasing all these free companions is actually pretty smart... at least towards collectors like me... I've bought so many idle slots... lol

Yeah, me too :p I love collecting companions and I was just finishing levelling all of them, so I needed more. The Mystagogue is actually pretty useful too!
  • Options
    truckulatruckula Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    zebular wrote: »

I love getting them as well, but, I have a question. If the cap is 96 idle companions, plus 5 actives for a total of 101 companions, what happens when we hit the cap? I counted roughly 65 companions in the collections page, and none of the ones they are giving free count towards those, and that is not counting them releasing any new companions, its feasible that you could hit the cap rather quickly.

Dont make me choose, I love all my pets!
    ddfuv.jpg
    Click banner for the Dragon Dogs Family guild page.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    truckula wrote: »

Dont make me choose, I love all my pets!

Maybe they will increase the number of idle pets you can have when players start getting to the maximum number , especially with so many of the companions being a zen store items.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Maybe they will increase the number of idle pets you can have

Pets / mounts / slots are a big part of their income so I'm certain they will try to avoid hampering our expenditures.
  • Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Now its a total amount of 80 companions. Including 1 or 2 companions that are actually not available.
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    akercookeakercooke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Thanks, I got both from facebook!

About the many companions, my idea was to create an archive for collections instead of just a page where you can see what you've got. You would be able to store/take the items that you already have in there at any time, with the limit of one per item. In my opinion, it's not a Collection when you have to get rid of some of the items because you can't carry it all in your inventory.
  • Options
    jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    http://www.vg247.com/2014/05/14/neverwinter-archmages-apprentice-keys-you-wanted-more-heres-5000/
    give me error message (internal error. please try again.) when i try to redeem key in the Arc client. what gives?
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
  • Options
    korpivaelluskorpivaellus Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    jrfbrunet wrote: »
    http://www.vg247.com/2014/05/14/neverwinter-archmages-apprentice-keys-you-wanted-more-heres-5000/
    give me error message (internal error. please try again.) when i try to redeem key in the Arc client. what gives?

Just wait until maintenance is over,then try again.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    jrfbrunet wrote: »
    Just wait until maintenance is over,then try again.
    Aye, wait until maintenance has completed and the server is up.
  • Options
    ravateravate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    So why isn't this promotion here ?It's the site I've been using to keep up with promotions and I've thought it was pretty reliable.I then happened to stumble on this promotion completely by accident and the wiki page isn't adding it for some reason.Were there any others like it ?And are there any currently active ones besides the archmage's apprentice giveaway ?I'd feel stupid if i missed a promotion just because I didn't know it was available.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ravate wrote: »
    So why isn't this promotion here ?It's the site I've been using to keep up with promotions and I've thought it was pretty reliable.I then happened to stumble on this promotion completely by accident and the wiki page isn't adding it for some reason.Were there any others like it ?And are there any currently active ones besides the archmage's apprentice giveaway ?I'd feel stupid if i missed a promotion just because I didn't know it was available.

If a promotion isn't listed on the wiki you can either add it yourself or you can wait for someone to add it.
  • Options
    serpinecohserpinecoh Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ravate wrote: »
    So why isn't this promotion here?

Which promotion are you referring to, the vg247 one (I added it just now btw)? I've done the bulk of the entries on the promotion wiki page but time just hasn't been available of late for me to keep up as aggressively as before. I'd really recommend anybody who is after all the latest promotion codes to keep this forum thread bookmarked and check it frequently, since even in the best case the wiki is going to have lag time.
  • Options
    vaultfairyvaultfairy Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2014
  • Options
    tchernik911tchernik911 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    http://www.vg247.com/2014/05/14/neve...re-heres-5000/Спасибо пришел на ру сервер (Thank you come to Ru server)
  • Options
    thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    http://www.vg247.com/2014/05/14/neve...re-heres-5000/Спасибо пришел на ру сервер (Thank you come to Ru server)

Page not found
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    thesensai wrote: »
    Page not found
    Looks like the forum truncated their URL, here's a working one. It's the link for the VG247 Archmage's Apprentice Facebook Giveaway on the 14th. They were just thanking for the link (in Russian), not posting a new one.
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    How far does the first time buyer's pack extend to? Doesn't affect people who purchased ZEN months and months ago?
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    People who purchased previously can buy and get the first time buyer's benefit. Previous purchases do not count toward it, however.

I am saying that because I saw a GM say the same in another post. It was likely the post that announced the promotion you are talking about, but I'm not sure.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    People who purchased previously can buy and get the first time buyer's benefit. Previous purchases do not count toward it, however.

I am saying that because I saw a GM say the same in another post. It was likely the post that announced the promotion you are talking about, but I'm not sure.

Previous purchase, can get, previous purchase no count.

My brain has fried, lol.