test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CTA Queue Taking a Long Time

runonnikerunonnike Member Posts: 337 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
As title says...the CTA queue is taking a long time to find me a group. Anyone else got this problem?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by runonnike on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Edit - Yeah queue is badly broken
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • demidogzdemidogz Member Posts: 259 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    I do, solo queues take much longer for this one compared to the previous few CTAs.
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Every CTA man. Every. Single. Time.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • runonnikerunonnike Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It isn't Skirmish hour, and it's still taking a hella long time. >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rheeparkrheepark Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Why am i sitting in this queu for 1/2 hour?
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm guessing they have GF and DC requirements turned on for it so if you aren't in a full party, it can take a while.
  • deaththroedeaththroe Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This is gonna be a slow one if it's like this all weekend.
    10PM CST

• reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Why would this CTA need a GF and DC and others didn't?
    I know this one is probably harder, but I think queue times will take too long if it's a requirement.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My GF has waited for 30 minutes and hasn't gotten in. Usually on all other CTA's I would never wait.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    reiwulf wrote: »
    Why would this CTA need a GF and DC and others didn't?
    I know this one is probably harder, but I think queue times will take too long if it's a requirement.

All I know for sure is that with a full team of 5, the queue is instant. When one of the team members have the RTI bug, not so much.
  • sianekasianeka Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    valwryn wrote: »
    My GF has waited for 30 minutes and hasn't gotten in. Usually on all other CTA's I would never wait.
    Same here.
  • ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It definitely feels bugged. I got 5 runs in before the queue times went through the roof.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    FYI: full parties seem to queue faster, so maybe try looking for people in the lfg channel, or ask to join an existing one.
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Oh... so its a bugged queue? Hasn't that been the case for just about every CTA so far at launch, except for the second release of Orc Assault?
    contents to be decided
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah this has to be broken , I queued up over 40 minutes solo and queuing as a party was almost instant .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    syka08 wrote: »
    Oh... so its a bugged queue? Hasn't that been the case for just about every CTA so far at launch, except for the second release of Orc Assault?

I believe the last one only bugged the pvp queue but the cta queue was fine. They definitely need to sort the problem out properly though.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Could be, my GF took 5 min to get a party, my DC and HR waited over 10 min. & no luck.
    dardove wrote: »
    I'm guessing they have GF and DC requirements turned on for it so if you aren't in a full party, it can take a while.
  • skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    20 mins in queue
  • nem3zissnem3ziss Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You all just have to low ELO :d
  • harnelharnel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nem3ziss wrote: »
    You all just have to low ELO :d

Sadly, Weird ELO is correct. See, this is a problem that happened with Respen's game as well; the trick here is that people are being closed off from the CTA because they haven't been "Grouped properly" to the system's satisfaction. This is a problem that only came out after they introduced the queue management system. After a day of this, they disabled the management system on Respen's game so that you could queue up instantly, but what a pain it is when it's here to begin with.
  • gipsylassgipsylass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
    edited April 2014
    Same here - guess the queue is broken - everybody is mentioning it in chat as well.

And since the long Easter weekend is ahead it probably won't get fixed either....
  • delarediadelaredia Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This is pretty unacceptable. I've been in once all day.
    edited April 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    wow.. no run at all during the skirmish event. This waiting is getting boring Q.Q

Why don't you just get some random people from /LFG so you have a full party?
  • lustforblood69lustforblood69 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    level 60 DC (11.3k GS).. After 30mins in queue the afk kick finally got me. Logged back in and requed 40mins in queue I finally got a group mostly 60s and within 8 mins the skirmish was sadly over and back to another 40ish minutes of queue lol.. Then I tried to get a group in lag central of the game the good old protectors enclave and after getting a full group we queued and seconds later we got in no problems.. So this event queue is broken if your not in a group don't waste your time.. Other than the queue I love this event. It has the best appearance weapons, best dyes, a nice ranger dps companion.. Its just that horrible queue. I dont understand why they make the events so short. Why not make them a few weeks and if they are worried about people over farming make everything account bound and that will stop that..during the events is the only time I can group with my friends since level 6-60 can group together and have a fun time getting rewards together or you can make a new class and see how its like in group content. Plus if you work or have a decent real life 3 days isn't enough time and thats not mentioning if you have more than one character you want the stuff on like me I have 6 level 60s and there isn't any way I can get all the stuff I want with a 40min queue time.
  • walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Q broken here too.
    waited for 20+ mins on GF DC CW nothing...
    usually instant, plz fix asap
  • overddriveoverddrive Member Posts: 722 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    Neverwinter ques are pretty consistently broken, I am surprised anyone is surprised by this anymore. Get a group of 5 together and then q, works every time.
    PanzerJäger HR Hybrid
    Jugger Conq GF
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    we have brought this to the attention of the CMs. please hold on to your hats.
  • lustforblood69lustforblood69 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Can you also mention to them it some people would love it if the events lasted a bit longer say a week so everyone has a chance to get the items they would like? B-) Its sad Neverwinter has so many lovely events and the programmers work really hard to create them and after a few days all that work is gone. Some people with jobs or children never have the chance to see the events since the kids are home on the weekends and the events are so short. One week and everyone could enjoy the event on their days off. My days off are Tuesday/Wednesday so I can understand the rush to get your even rewards.