test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rate the song above you.

Comments

• dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    AT last my cup of tea! It might be a chill one not suited for a battle-mode of mine but I must sincerely thank you for getting me a purrfect track for my coffee break. I double played it in fact ^^

JUDGEMENT: 9/10

Going along with not too well known though quite interesting songs:
    Patty_Lowell.JPG
    Mermaid Rock - by Rin Oikawa

Please be gentle ^_^; - Angry Neko Elf

PS: Yep, image link. Cause the way they 'already tell something about the song' is something I find appealing ^^ (did I break some rule of game?... hope not)
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Not bad. I certainly need to check out that artist soon. :) I give it a 7.5/10. I can like this thread. :)

And since we're dealing with game music for now, did you ever play Sacred 2? If that game, you can help the members of Blind Guardian track down their instruments. And how do they thank you? By playing the song in a tavern, of course. ;)

Blind Guardian - Sacred worlds
    edited January 2014
    Hmm... what to do. Song is good, though that 'ballad' feeling I get is somehow weird. Still Sacred 2 is a classic...

JUGDEMENT: 7.5/10

And must say I really like guitar... and animation I guess.

Time for one of my 'while at work' playlist :D
    Ultimecia.jpg
    God in Fire - from Dissidia Duodecim

Noting from Backwater Town where nothing happens - Angry Neko Elf
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    7/10

Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark
    This is actually something that I listen to, when I'm doing my art.
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
    edited January 2014
    9/10 - Cause it's a CLASSIC after all XD (not mentioning overall good quality)

Well You would truly fear of 'what I listen to when I draw commissions lately and overdose of caffeine drives me through an allnighter of character concept creation'. Despite that oh well... teehee :rolleyes:
    hqdefault.jpg
    Stupendously Burning Marisa is Stupendous Song - from Halozy

PS: I know this proposition seem oil on water but my insanity knows no bonds... nor difference between Heavy Metal and Bubble Gum ;)

Chewing bearing balls - Agry Neko Elf :D
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    WTF is that/10. Can't seriously try to rate that, unless I want to make the above poster mad at me. It reminds me the nyan cat song... I'm wondering how you found that on the internet... Unless you're Japanese, this is truly amazing (or weird) to be able to find something like that.

I'll share something a bit different with the community.

Wagner's Meistersigner ouverture.
    edited January 2014
    Haha, well there is no possible similarity to Nyan Cat but I admit Halozy having mere several hundred thousands of fans outside Japan for now, and being crazy as hell ;) (in fact Nyan cat probably haves more but... he does not have live concerts like them and tourists can't go to Japan to check them - still fans like that are probably less than few thousands... since tickets to Japan are still expensive ). Hmm... popularity in itself is a real hot topic in social studies nowadays and Econometric side of my studies lead me to learning dozens of not even 10 year old theories bout it... yet let's end digression shall we :p

JUDGEMENT: 6,5/10

Do not misunderstand: I love the Der Ring des Nibelungen and spent much of my earlier days listening to Wagner. Also somehow overgrowing use of his compositions during 80-90s animations... not to mention use of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's compositions, lead me to all in all conclusion that it somehow is a 'sound of my childhood'. Yet it's EXTREMELY rare to find another person into them nowadays unless he's over 60-year-old doctor at University >_< (yep also interesting in a way). All in all I find Wagner as a good 'chill' author in comparison to Mozart or Beethoven which are more 'on fire' with their works :/

Deciding to not again going with the 'olden sang' like I did with Dies Irae at beginning of my play here, let me go with less 'classic' classic :D
    indestructible_guy_wallpaper_by_w00den_sp00n-d39s6vs.png
    INDESTRUCTIBLE

PS: Should I standardize size of my images somehow? Thay are random as hell but... well.

Now listening to certain Hack'n'Slash OST - Angry Neko Elf
    edited January 2014
  • ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Not bad. I'd say 7/10. Perfect moody atmosphere, but not something I want to listen to all the time. Car music, maybe. :)

But we can't have game music without the theme from Great Giana Sisters. There are several versions of it, including the dreadful Twisted Dreams rip-off. But trust me, the Commodore 64-version is the way to go. :)

Giana Sisters theme (Commodore 64)
    edited January 2014
    JUDGEMENT: 5/10

Sorries ^^;

I have a friend at Uni who is a big fan of 32/64 bit music and would probably beat me up or throw out the window for such judgement on 64 bit classic... still it's really not my music. I must admit though that there was a shivering line or two ;)

Taking up the challenging theme of 'a Capella ' game themes and avoiding bit-music I propose:
    Night_of_Knights_Sakuya_sTheme_Flowering_Night_remix________.jpg
    "Night of Knights" - Teppei Okada's Violin Version

All pls enjoy! Cause that guys skillz' ain't just your regular crazy... you shall see (unless someone dislikes classic instruments: such case I won't force anyone XD )

Sincerely loving new approach for classic instruments - Angry Neko Elf
    edited January 2014
    edited January 2014
    So nice... it almost put me at ease. Yet since exams are coming and I have still 2 more projects to do I guess nothing can put me at ease at the moment.

JUDGEMENT: 8/10

Now let's see.... hmm... game right. Well to amuse with something bit else: detective rpg opening. (one of my favs in fact :p )
    20682142.png
    "When seagulls cry"- Full Opening Song

Insane as ever - Angry Neko Elf
    edited January 2014
    Hm... somewhat boring, sorry. I'd say 5/10.

New song? You guessed it: Giana Sisters DS. (now you can't complain that it's old, hehe.)
    edited January 2014
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    7/10 not my kind of music but it s made ok ;p

back again to share some horrible music.
    Tragic Error - Tanzen
    those t shirts with bright colors were hot back then.
    but after washing them a couple of times the print would come off.
  • jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    4/10 - funny, but to repetitive for my liking.

This is supposedly the most Offensive clip ever made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du-msX3W1dY - Enjoy or Cringe

* Please note I came across this clip from a News Item - LOL - I wasn't looking for it (or any other content like it) !!!
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
    edited March 2014
    horrible, commercial house with those standard ugly popular vocals ;p
    2/10 hate that stuf more then i tell here ;p
    actualy i don`t even call that stuf house, just popmusic ;p, but .. aarg so bad.
    back to the real house ;p
    edited March 2014
    5/10 because I don't care much about this type of music.

Celkilt - Hey What's Under Your Kilt? I recommend watching the video too.
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
    edited March 2014
    How could I say that... well I heard different versions of this melody and do understand it's parody to some extend but neither approach or quality struck me positively so I cannot give more than:

3/10

SORRY T_T

Well as for my proposition:

The Battle is to the Strong
    edited March 2014
    nicely made but not my taste ;p 6/10

Phantom - Face The Mastermind

my last one for a while, maybe this topic should be divided into different styles to make it more fun to reply on.
    song is my au revoir to people i waste time on with explaining.
  • cibilscibils Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    6/10 I haven't heard that song in YEARS. Type O is pretty cool though.

Motorhead - King of Kings
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited March 2014
  • lassebierstroemlassebierstroem Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I cant rate the vid above because of the **** german GEMA. So, 0/10 for that, sorry for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFrcPgyRG9w
    edited March 2014
    hahahaha! thx for the explanation man!

Your video i rate 10/10, for Mr. Zakk Wylde and 0,5/10 for Slash.
    For me there is no comparison between Zakk and Slash. Zakk for the win!

Zakk Wylde - Sold My Soul
    edited April 2014
    sorry not into guitars and selling my soul ;p 5/10
    am in a good mood today so here`s another ;p

A Tribe Called Quest - I Left My Wallet In El Segundo
  • koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
  • lavendersmithlavendersmith Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ok 5/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT3SBzmDxGk
    2Cellos - Thunderstruck
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)