2»

Comments

• stefzeer9010stefzeer9010 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    aittel007 wrote: »
    sorry no english
    probably repair the problem with the Winter Festival update
    I guess
    would be a stupidity apdate post containing "without fixing this terrible problem" well you never know
    yeah " would be" and it is because it's not fixed lol XD
    Do keep ever present in your thoughts, my friend, that an illusion can kill you if you believe in it.
    And the real thing can kill you whether you believe in it or not.
  • glindagoodglindagood Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey all, we're working on the queue system issue and will have a fix soon. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Any update on this? It has started happening to me whenever I try to enter the Mad Dragon dungeon, but I never had it happen before today.
  • stefzeer9010stefzeer9010 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Nope.No fix.I don't even think someone is using the queue system anymore.
    LFG chat is so frustrating I prefer to quit the game than searching for group there.
    Do keep ever present in your thoughts, my friend, that an illusion can kill you if you believe in it.
    And the real thing can kill you whether you believe in it or not.
  • zutedcow11zutedcow11 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'd recommend joining a guild. I never have to look at LFG channel. It's a way simpler fix then the other options.
  • robynofryerobynofrye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hi,
    this is happening again... we just experienced it at the lair of the mad dragon. one girl said she and her party had defeated the 2nd boss and could not move on anymore. as her party members left people from the queue kept coming into an empty dungeon. everytime someone left someone else from the queue was transported into the bugged instance....
  • zduduszdudus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    fXWbNGxl.jpg
    Join do team, go to Lair and... no enemy, no possible do go cross flaming gate. Three days traing and every times is the same situation.
  • tearsoffeartearsoffear Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Necromancy is a form of magic involving communication with the deceased – either by summoning their spirit as an apparition or raising them bodily.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Closing for necromancy. Please create a new topic if the one you seek hasn't been posted to for 30 or more days. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.