test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Combat TR vs Perma TR

13»

Comments

• s1ngers1nger Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    So guys, what will be better for hybrid build? Vorpal Or Bile?
  • rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    s1nger wrote: »
    So guys, what will be better for hybrid build? Vorpal Or Bile?

I keep a spare Ancient Dagger in my bag slotted with a Perfect Bilethorn for rainy days. Primarily I use Perfect Vorpal because PoB is usually enough to unstealth a TR and gotta get rid of those nasty control freak wizards right? There are five other classes in the game I have to think of. When faced with an equally geared and skilled TR on a node, all alone with no hope for backup, that's normally my cue to pull out the poisoned dagger.

PS: Go with a normal/greater vorpal and lesser bile if you're scarce of AD.
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    My experience as playing two "normal" TRs, a GF and a GWF is since many months, that perma will win, witnessed it many times on teammates, that's why many people change their stats or roll a new char, because as a "normal" TR you can't compete against permas.

And the one who says, permas have lower damage output says only half the truth, damage over time is far more annoying to other class players and survivability is on top, they can solo many dungeons.

I think we will see the complete diminishing of combat TRs sooner or later. The Devs should have stopped this sooner, now so many people play perma, that i fear, they won't take any action, they fear losing customers.

Sadly permas ruin the fun for the other half of players in PVP.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• f2pmaf2pma Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    u can see 9gs lesser enchant combat tr has better dmg then 15gs perma pbile these days
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTuOxmxG_gA
    thats 200%dmg nerf combat tr-dead
    when ever i see pvorp tr i have a smile on my face.some are tougher then others but 1v1 full hp i never lost manytimes i beat 2pvorp tr same time if they dont daily me