test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Event Preview: Tymora's Gift

2»

Comments

• neuroticnekoneuroticneko Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Do we know if going to be patch today or not? Though seriously looking forward to this event, I finally got my GWF to 60 last night; now working on my HR with boyfriend!!
    Jadis 25K Level 80 Warlock; Cassandra.. Wizard; work in progress.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Do we know if going to be patch today or not? Though seriously looking forward to this event, I finally got my GWF to 60 last night; now working on my HR with boyfriend!!

Maintenance starts in 40 minutes from when I post this , event starts in 3 hours 40 . Gratz on your lvl 60 GWF , you just got it to 60 in time for the new pvp stuff if you pvp .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • neuroticnekoneuroticneko Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Maintenance starts in 40 minutes from when I post this , event starts in 3 hours 40 .

Thanks, I'm one of those who has to delete piggs folder (as recommended by their tech support) just so I can get into play again with this laptop, my other laptop I never had which is being repaired however too long to wait; just joking either way I'm excited!
    Jadis 25K Level 80 Warlock; Cassandra.. Wizard; work in progress.
    edited March 2014
    helloz2 wrote: »
    Nice, I wonder if that random rating also includes the new stats (the ones which does not increase GS like Combat Advantage Bonus, Healing Bonus, etc.) or just the usual stats like Recovery, Power, etc.

It isn't really clear is it just a 330 increase in rating , whatever it is I hope that you can put it in your belt slots like the waterballoon and not just have to keep it in your bag like the cloak of lesser etherness or whatever that thing is called lol.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The companion will probably be battle for the bridge CTA star prize , companion bonus isn't too bad to miss out on if RNG continues its hate campaign against me.

You're overlooking the part of the tooltip where it says "find in Zen market".
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited March 2014
    You're overlooking the part of the tooltip where it says "find in Zen market".

Yeah I was looking through reddit and someone else said that , I just guessed BftB+compnion = Dwarf haha so there's still a chance we might get a cooler companion like a elemental
    edited March 2014
    How about a fire mephit? One that's always squealing about not wanting to go in the jar.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Personally, I'm more interested in what we will get the Day of The Dungeonmaster event.

*prays for Dungeon Master's Guide or monster manual artifact*
    edited March 2014
    Hehe, I need to go sneak peek my preview calendar later. That sounds intriguing.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hehe, I need to go sneak peek my preview calendar later. That sounds intriguing.

No need at this point since live's calendar will give the same details now.
  • dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    is lucky coin BOP? anyone got more details about it?
    edited March 2014
    dodgo wrote: »
    is lucky coin BOP? anyone got more details about it?

I just got one , it's BoE ,once you equip it it is like the Waterballoon from Midsummer , you can put it in your belt slots and when you use it you get a random stat boost of 330 points , I only tried it once before I logged and got 330 regeneration , when you use it a message pops up in the middle of the screen saying what stat got boosted same as the message you get when one of your class feats procs and the message pops up on screen , it says 600 second cooldown but the cooldown it showed when I used it was only 7 minutes .
  • dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I just got one , it's BoE ,once you equip it it is like the Waterballoon from Midsummer , you can put it in your belt slots and when you use it you get a random stat boost of 330 points , I only tried it once before I logged and got 330 regeneration , when you use it a message pops up in the middle of the screen saying what stat got boosted same as the message you get when one of your class feats procs and the message pops up on screen , it says 600 second cooldown but the cooldown it showed when I used it was only 7 minutes .

thx becks. im assuming they arent in the AH tables, just like "scolls" wernt or old coffers for along time. i put in this bug report. can everyone please +1 it?
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?623741-Tymora-s-Lucky-coin-not-in-AH&p=7424251#post7424251

also can i get like 24 of these and crack the 30k GS barrier?
  • dreampetdreampet Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Tymora's Gift event is returning next week. Check out our preview of the upcoming event: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/3035923-event-preview_-tymora_s-gift

Why am I getting 2k rough AD, and where's the "free appearance change" for crown that's promised. It's costing 51k.

WHAT THE HECK?!
  • natalinnuxnatalinnux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kolbe11 wrote: »
    QUESTION: Any chance the crown will be a free transmute?

It was not the last time if I recall correctly.

Yes, it will be.

lol it's not, i need 51k AD if i want to transmute my cap into the crown. :D
  • dreampetdreampet Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    natalinnux wrote: »
    lol it's not, i need 51k AD if i want to transmute my cap into the crown. :D

Free appearance change = Free to transmute

If it's not, THEY MESSED IT UP!
  • l3g10nna1rel3g10nna1re Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Common Guys ? Where is the information on the Drops from Tymoras gift? would like to know if its even worth Grinding

1: Is there still Dragon eggs?
    2: Have you decreased the Drop rate?
    3: Is there stil 10k RAD or have you changed it ?
    $; What items have you added?

So the reason they didn't answer our questions Is they DID in fact change % of getting drops and the rewards from last time, by adding in new items less chance of getting the dragon eggs also,

Instead of 10K RAD you can get 1K RAD or 2k RAD or 10k RAD (Chance of getting 10k AD is VERY small)
  • jdmillsjdmills Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Not really THAT small... I've gotten 10k a bunch of times on several characters; in fact, one of my HRs got 10k twice in a row.
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Some people have the RNG on their side some don't. I have gotten nothing but potions, materials, and enchantments over the last 3 days. No coins, no RAD, no Eggs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • qutsemniequtsemnie Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yes, it will be.

Thanks for the info!
  • azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Some people have the RNG on their side some don't. I have gotten nothing but potions, materials, and enchantments over the last 3 days. No coins, no RAD, no Eggs.

The first three days I got a couple of crowns (which are pretty worthless even though they are "rare"), a few dragon eggs - which I will put to good use in the near future... and then when I had all but given up, I got two coins during the last 3 hours of the event.
    Artificer.jpg
  • hirjushirjus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    azahron wrote: »
    The first three days I got a couple of crowns (which are pretty worthless even though they are "rare"), a few dragon eggs - which I will put to good use in the near future... and then when I had all but given up, I got two coins during the last 3 hours of the event.

: Rolleyes:: O;):): D: Cool:: Eek: