test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Last person to post a reply wins.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Sorry, but no. I win. Again. Prize please?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I pressed the button I win
    red-win-button-thumb22980098.jpg
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    No! You can't win! *Steals Win button. Presses Win button.* Why does my Start screen keep popping up??
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Woot, I am the winner and I didn't have to press the Win button.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    No you're not. :p
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I will teach you about telling me NO by telling you Yes I AM.
  • Options
    undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I can speak wookie! HRRRRRR!!
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    OMG YOU ALL WON! crud now i have to ban myself for all caps.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Wrong forum, game banning is in another forum game so you are off topic oh and I won.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    You did not win. Clearly, I have won. Now go away and leave me to my prize!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Why should I leave you to a prize that is just an illusion for clearly I have won?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Do you need glasses? I won. Give up.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    kreatyve wrote: »
    Do you need glasses? I won. Give up.

I do wear glasses and I could have been blind to see that I won.
  • Options
    onleymoneyonleymoney Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Omg i won xd
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I hate to break it to you but you didn't win.

Oh wait, I don't hate breaking the news to you; I won.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    You broke the news? Now fix them!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I shall unbreak the news.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Oh, look. You broke it. I won. :-D
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    You do know what is said about the person who post last?

They win. Oh look, I just won.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i will now announce the winner of this entire thread!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    And you announced the winner to soon.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    This here is one thousand three hundred seventy-third comment. Do you think it will get to over nine thousand?
  • Options
    adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yea I think so.
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Give up. I won. Now I just watch them to hurry up with the patch so I can log in and play!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    No! Go away, or I'll put a lego in your shoe!
  • Options
    adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We arent yet close to nine thousand...
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • Options
    dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    And yet! I win once more!
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    And yet again you spoke to soon.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Somebody wants a logo in his shoe...
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    *sneaks a logo into undeadcrabb's shoe when he's not looking* I won. :-D
    kuI2v8l.png