Last person to post a reply wins.

Comments

• Options
    undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    You're welcome.
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
  • Options
    str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    starting to think the thread will never close...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Why are you wanting to be a pessimist about this thread closing?
  • Options
    dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Cause.... he lacks cowbell?
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    You raise a very-valid point. After careful consideration of the lack of cowbell, this thread must be closed.
  • Options
    beastlymanabeastlymana Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This one time ... at Bandit camp .... I took an arrow to the knee and devolped a terrible fever. The only thing that helped to cure it was more cowbell.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    This one time ... at Bandit camp .... I took an arrow to the knee and devolped a terrible fever. The only thing that helped to cure it was more cowbell.

See not only did this thread need more cowbell but that wound needed more cowbell.

Yeah for Neverwinter Pie and Bandit Camp.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Doogie, give it up. You will not win.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Kreatyve, I just caused you to lose.
  • Options
    ozkameozkame Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hi all - hope you are having a fun time reading the forums
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    That is mighty nice of you ozkame.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i like new york in june. how about you?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I like living in the present.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    doogie74 wrote: »
    I like living in the present.

doesn't it get a little stuffy being all wrapped up all the time? eh?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    I win. Though winning here is easier than playing Pokemon on Twitch with 25000 other people.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    But losing is just as easy.
    Also melodywhr, I wondered if anyone was going to come back with your comment.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I hate winter in Ohio. Just saying. Oh, and I win. Maybe.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    They say if you marry in June you will always be a bride so basically if you marry in June get ready for a lot of divorces. I win
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Ok, was that some obscure reference to a move that I apparently haven't seen, in relation to Melody's comment? Oh, I win, but I guess I want an answer to my question, so I guess you can steal my victory this time, Doogie.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    kreatyve I do not need to steal what is rightly my win.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Nope. It's mine. :p
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    i think kreatyve won by a margin.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Melodywhr you are wrong I just won and not kreatyve.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    No you didn't. I won. :-D
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Shows what you know kreatyve since I won.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Lies. I won.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    “I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

So, I will never believe you have won. Ooops you just lost.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    the actual quote is:

"Not that you lied to me but that I no longer believe you has shaken me."

but nietzsche is awesome.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    The actually winner is I.
  • Options
    undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hahaha, doogie74 no winner, winner be me!
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)