test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes: NW.10.20140211a.5

2»

Comments

• spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Any ETA for when Cryptic will fix the HUD rearrangement issue? I'd really like to move my minimap...
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
  • icyclassicyclass Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    The Tome of Companion Experience will now appear in the Auction House underneath Consumables/Utility Packs categories.

Yeah, that's cool....
    Can we please sell or at least discard it?

I don't have any companions that need experience, so the only way to get it out of my inventory is to auction it. Which may actually work now, but if no one buys it I can't even delete the mail when the sale expires while it's still attached.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Yeah what about the CTA and PVP changes..? I didn't even ever see the thread detailing the Rewards from the CTA as promised in the news...

since pvp changes are on the preview shard, i'm gonna guess that they're not going to come in an unannounced patch. they've announced three changes that are coming but have not provided a target date for those changes to drop. they have yet to put the elo matchmaking on the preview shard although once that happens, it might not be too long after that before this round of pvp additions drop.
  • desimateddesimated Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    any one not able to download the patch mines stuck
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    icyclass wrote: »
    I don't have any companions that need experience, so the only way to get it out of my inventory is to auction it. Which may actually work now, but if no one buys it I can't even delete the mail when the sale expires while it's still attached.

Offer to give it away via zone chat. I'm sure you'll find a taker.

Alternatively, mail all unwanted tomes to me. :D
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • namekkianonamekkiano Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Spanish traduction?
  • dammet01dammet01 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    what the hell is mean error 14 someone can tell me?
    i geett DC evrey time i go in dung and i can play only 3-4 hours till 8.30-allmost 12... can some one explaine what is this problem? i just lost the DUNGEON in GG because of this problem
  • barthanbarthan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    desimated wrote: »
    any one not able to download the patch mines stuck

my stuck too
This discussion has been closed.