test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Introducing the Free 2 Play Bundle from Nvidia for Neverwinter! 1 Million AD!

2»

Comments

• Options
    starsk7starsk7 Member Posts: 36
    edited October 2013
    Hi there, is there any offers available to Canadians? I am looking to upgrade and this would be a great way. I couldnt find a simular deal on amazon.ca
  • Options
    delita6delita6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14
    edited October 2013
    I do not understand what this code would be? code of the video card? or separate code and they give you? who buy the card before participating in this promotion emergence this too?
    Harmony
    Server: Rapier
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    What a pity both cards aren't gaming graphic cards at all. With that it should only be possible to run the game with medium settings. That's barely enough to start any modern game.
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    What a pity both cards aren't gaming graphic cards at all. With that it should only be possible to run the game with medium settings. That's barely enough to start any modern game.

Actually for this game It should run at pretty high settings. It's not fancy, but the can do well for those on a budget. I only have a 6770 myself and get by quite well. I've heard that the cpu is important for performance in this game which isn't commonly the case, not sure how true that is.
  • Options
    icefyre66icefyre66 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »

While it may not be the best graphics card for titles that would be considered next gen, it operates Neverwinter Online without any difficulty at it's highest settings.

True you could splash out for an Nvidia C2075 even two of them and run them SLI, but that really would be overkill, not to mention a little bit pricey.

I do only use my desktop to do online gaming, such as Neverwinter, World of Tanks, and World of Warplanes, but the card runs fine at maximum graphics settings on all of them. As the offer is intended for FtP games, the processing power really isn't needed.

That said, the offer should really have been rolled out to higher specification cards as well in my opinion.
  • Options
    prettyboysetaprettyboyseta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited October 2013
    just to confirm, I've checked the affiliated online stores and it seems most of them don't deliver in southeast Asia? I guess not all are eligible for the freebies
    Wizard.jpg
  • Options
    malagger2malagger2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bought a card through tigerdirect, but had no code in it, am I missing something?
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    malagger2 wrote: »
    Bought a card through tigerdirect, but had no code in it, am I missing something?

try this:

http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/free2play-bundle/redeem-your-code/lost-your-code
  • Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,983 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It also seems to remove the Neverwinter box art when you select "Australia" as your country, so I'm assuming this means Aussies miss out on this one?
    Is it finally a T5/U/T6 KDF Science Ship?
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Nope, just a McKrenim Happy Meal toy.
    IMPERIAL AUSMONAUTS - STO Klingon & Rom-Klink Fleet.

My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zpsb3deonfo.png
  • Options
    tyraeldragontyraeldragon Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hi,
    Am I missing something. I just used my coupon, it said it went through and I do not see my AD in my inventory. Do I have to go somewhere to get them?

Thanks,
    Icon_Build_Player_Paladin.png?version=425daf687d67683e0250b6ec43a2ee72

Hail and Kill,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
    Retribution Paladin of the realm
    Member of Tyrs Palladium Guild
    Raising quality Dragons for mounts and pets
  • Options
    baradur03baradur03 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm not really sure, but I think they appear at the Zen exchange. Try the button in-game and see if it works.
  • Options
    michaelpoynermichaelpoyner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 75
    edited December 2013
    Go to the AH and look at the tab bottom left of the winder to the Zen exchange it could be there, that's where i went to grab my AD when I got the feywild pack.

If not check the item redeem dude or whatever he's called, or check your mail.
  • Options
    syrusgreycloaksyrusgreycloak Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    baradur03 wrote: »
    I'm not really sure, but I think they appear at the Zen exchange. Try the button in-game and see if it works.

It's usually this one. You should have a button lit at the top of your screen for the AD/Zen exchange. It will tell you that you have x diamonds as promo credit. You can then withdraw them from the exchange, either in whole or in part, to any of your characters on your account.
    Alexandrius Moonstar, Level 60 Wood Elf Control Wizard
    Rar'rizton Kenana, Level 60 Drow Elf Trickster Rogue
    Syrus Greycloak, Level 30 Moon Elf Control Wizard
    Lucan Huntinghawk, Level 17 Moon Elf Hunter Ranger

Sacred Silver Blades (www.sacredkeep.com)
  • Options
    thylbanusthylbanus Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Nevermind, found my answer.
  • Options
    giam24giam24 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    elewyndylelewyndyl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Actually, what CAN you do with a million AD? LOL

I have 2.6 Million. Blew half of it on a single expense. `AHEM`

Though, this is a good deal and anyone looking to upgrade their hardware should jump on it.. :)
    What I have hard to understand is people with millions of extra AD. I am 100% free player.

That said I have 3 max level characters 2 Clerics and 1 Rogue and improving their gs seems be everlasting task currently 15,8k, 13,2k Cleric and the Rogue is 13,9k.
    What can you with 1 million AD? Well I bought my third Artifact to my main Cleric for 1 million AD. I bought much later a third artifact to my Rogue and by then prices were lower so paid 800 000 AD.

Look I can get that you can have good economy, but seriously millions of extra AD? My best enchantment is rank 9. I do armor crafting, Leadership sell loot from Dungeons etc. but I still have hard to understand people with millions of extra AD?!

I have a casual real life friend who plays this game and he is very slowly trying to earn fastest mount
    (which I have earned a long time ago). Yes I understand that if you buy with real money then you can get millions of extra AD but it seems to me that no matter how much I earn I have always expenses and something to spend all AD on and I have never had millions of extra AD.

I wonder what people do to get millions of extra AD and then brag about it? I met a Great weapon Fighter once who amazed me and said he did not care that I got the loot he said he was even happy for me. I asked why? He told me had several millions of extra AD, but then left group before I had time to ask how do you have several millions of extra AD?
  • Options
    brcubbrcub Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    elewyndyl wrote: »
    What I have hard to understand is people with millions of extra AD. I am 100% free player.

There are people who actually buy things with Zen and then exchange or sell them for AD. The plethora of key offers is the most common example.

There are also a lot of people who buy AD in the Black Market priced at around 1/3 of the official exchange rate, to which end this game offers a specific feature related to the Auction House to support this kind of trade.

Also there are some accounts that took advantage of the remarkable AD exploit before the 7-day window rollback back in may 2013, specially players experienced enough from other mmorpgs to feel how to use a dupe-like exploit and not abuse it enough to raise an alarm or raise suspicions.

And of course professional botters...