test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Introducing the Free 2 Play Bundle from Nvidia for Neverwinter! 1 Million AD!

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited February 2014 in News & Announcements
In search of a graphics card or notebook? Look no further than Nvidia for your next purchase! With their new "Free 2 Play Bundle," players can receive 1 Million Astral Diamonds for Neverwinter from buying an Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 graphics card or an 700M Notebook!

Learn more about the promotion: http://www.geforce.com/f2pbundle

This promotion ends December 31, 2013!

What would you do with 1 million extra Astral Diamonds?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Actually, what CAN you do with a million AD? LOL

I have 2.6 Million. Blew half of it on a single expense. `AHEM`

Though, this is a good deal and anyone looking to upgrade their hardware should jump on it.. :)
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I could almost get half my HV set for that.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If i buy this bundle 20 times, i would be able to fuse a perf. vorpal.

• Options
    dkcandydkcandy Member Posts: 1,555 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    $100 Video Card for 1Million AD
  • Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ok, so if you needed to upgrade this is a good deal, but I'm not sure why they seem to be limiting the gift to only GTX650's. Why not GTX650 or better?
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    yyrkoonstyphoonyyrkoonstyphoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    this is a nice offer, but be warned, it is specific retailers, not anyone. This is a huge bummer for me because i built a new system, with this exact card, but bought my card from Microcenter.... so apparently I am not eligible. this would have been some sweet icing on the cake for a new system purchase.
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If only we had an income right now, i'd be upgrading this pile of *ahem*... Well, anyway, i wouldn't be crashing constantly, because i'd be on a computer that could play this game without problems.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2013

Guarantee that the in-game economy will never reach any kind of equilibrium/balance, because external sources keep pumping random large stacks of diamonds into it?

:p
  • Options
    zaflartzaflart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hmm... I've been wanting to buy a video card. Running Intel HD 3000 now & it's not so great. The 1mil AD would buy me a stag too, with a bit to spare.

@ blanchardtech; Thereof is one word.
  • Options
    tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Bummer. I got a better Nvidia card (760) to handle a 3 monitor setup. Shame they can't throw a bone upwards too.
  • Options
    thomasdilevathomasdileva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    sooo... there is no way to get that code if you already have that graphics card? XD... QQ
  • Options
    nightspiritgnightspiritg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    when does offer expire? didnt see a date on website
  • Options
    tadzkie2013tadzkie2013 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I hope you can give me an AD same as the price for Buying NVDIA GTX 650 :confused:
    Even i have Free Cards Here(Top Up cards) But its not Neverwinter Its WOW(World of Warcraft)and WOT(Wold of Tanks) and i cant use it.
  • Options
    tadzkie2013tadzkie2013 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    sooo... there is no way to get that code if you already have that graphics card? XD... QQ

I hope they have an Issue code for the people that already have GTX 650 or Higher
    cos its just same video card that we have and some who are buying now right aways XD. . .
  • Options
    literaryaceliteraryace Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    So where do you put the code in? I am dumb

Nevermind. Found it.
  • Options
    kallex76kallex76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Can you use more than one code per account, is there any limit, anyone knows?
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    a promotional offer like this requires that you purchase the item during the time that the offer is made. so unfortunately, already owning this card or purchasing this card outside of the offer time frame usually will exclude you from the offer. this is partially because the codes are pre-packaged with the items.

as to kallex76's question, according to the fine print, this offer is limited to "one per person per purchase" which means that if you bought multiple cards and have multiple codes, you can use those on a single account.

here is the link to the terms and conditions:
    http://www.geforce.com/landing-page/free2play-bundle/terms-and-conditions
  • Options
    jornaagejornaage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited October 2013
    cant seem to find how to redeem when i have bought portable with GT750M , that is the 700 series as you said??
  • Options
    jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • Options
    tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    tinukeda wrote: »
    Bummer. I got a better Nvidia card (760) to handle a 3 monitor setup. Shame they can't throw a bone upwards too.

they need to get rid of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> :D hahaha
  • Options
    xiatusxiatus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I bought the gtx 650 a lil over two weeks ago and I have not received any code for Neverwinter.
  • Options
    dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I bought a notebook with a 740m... QQ
  • Options
    marricusmarricus Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 15
    edited October 2013
    I just built a new rig with 2 x GTX 780's. These were purchased from Amazon US and apparently are not included in the deal, bummer! :(
  • Options
    icefyre66icefyre66 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Shame, I bought one of these Friday from one of the partners (Maplin) and there was no code or any mention of the offer in store.
  • Options
    prettyboysetaprettyboyseta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited October 2013
    it seems I can only redeem freebies for other games if I buy from my region. probably no.
    Wizard.jpg
  • Options
    ragnarog3ragnarog3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    In search of a graphics card or notebook? Look no further than Nvidia for your next purchase! With their new "Free 2 Play Bundle," players can receive 1 Million Astral Diamonds for Neverwinter from buying an Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 graphics card or an 700M Notebook!

Learn more about the promotion: http://www.geforce.com/f2pbundle

I would finish up getting the gems on my GWF, but what if you already have a GTX 650 video card in your system? Don't tell me that it is null and void since I had it way before the event was announced?
  • Options
    rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ragnarog3 wrote: »
    I would finish up getting the gems on my GWF, but what if you already have a GTX 650 video card in your system? Don't tell me that it is null and void since I had it way before the event was announced?

I believe the new graphics cards come with an insert that has the claim number.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited October 2013
    Don't forget that this promotion ends on December 31, 2013!
  • Options
    benskix2benskix2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Pretty disappointed to see that this offer is only available on a card that would be a downgrade to the one I bought 3 years ago.