Options

The Currency Inventory Tab needs love.

2»

Comments

• Options
    asmodeus451asmodeus451 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    drscone wrote: »
    With 400 gold and rising in the bank, there's not much reason to either.

aside from the fact that Seals take up Currency Inv space and Gold doesn't
    Tenebris lux mea est
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I agree with all of Dardove's suggestions. Exchanging seals is an escpecially big wish for me. In Champions, they let you trade down but the most desirable things in their "seal" stores are cosmetic items and travel powers that unlock for the whole account. That makes trading down desirable. There is no incentive to trade down here, so we should be able to trade up.

Well, if they add things to the various seal vendors that might be worthwhile for characters of all levels there might be incentive to go down as well.
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    All great suggestions from Dardove , each and every one would be a nice quality of life improvement , specially the dye packs , 20 per stack is no good whatsoever, infact the last three ideas are all very much needed.
  • Options
    khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for bringing this up. Hopefully the currency tab and the different vendors get an update.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    imsmithy wrote: »
    All great suggestions from Dardove , each and every one would be a nice quality of life improvement , specially the dye packs , 20 per stack is no good whatsoever, infact the last three ideas are all very much needed.

The odd thing about that is that one of the event dyes actually had a stack size of 100. Can't remember which dye that was though.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My personal stack of Blessed Gold Dye is 56, so that's probably the one. :P
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    These are great suggestions. We'll look into them! Thanks!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Well, currency tab is getting some love at least. Mod 3 adds a sort tab to it.