nasafure wrote: »
    Cigarettes
    Yup got to have them to but i roll mine as i go
  • valdas1996valdas1996 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I usually have water and yogurt, yeah I know I'm weird
  • dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Pringles, pringles, pockies, more pringles, coffee (which I drink pretty much on EVERY occasion, not only gaming). While I am hungry: then probably pizza.

Before anyone hit conclusions: I'm in fact skinny and fit. Which along this diet makes some of my 'female friends' wanna kill me (at least they say so)

Oh did I mention I like Pringles?

Snackin' on pockies - Angry Neko Elf
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk
  • vividspectrum0vividspectrum0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Beverage
    Mountain Dew Voltage (So I can pretend I'm drinking Romulan Ale)
    Food
    Salty: Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili Chips
    Sweet: Anything Chocolate... though BJs has an in-store brand of Brownie Bites that I may have a mild addiction too ATM.
    NOM
    Fan of roleplaying, fantasy, and sci-fi? Check out The Myth Prosaic by Georgia Z.
    The story revolves around a character who plays an RPG
    and how that experience becomes useful to him in a dystopian future.
    It's free online, mobile-friendly, and presented as a web-serial with updates 3 times a week @ SeeDarkly.com.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Chex Mix or Munchies Mix! Love them both. Any kind of highly seasoned snack mix is good, in my opinion. And Powerade to wash it down. Yeah, lots of salt, I know. But at least I'll die happy.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just grabbed a bag of "Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs" on Special. Fantastic.

Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs is an Australian snack food made by the Greens food company.
    Originally released in the 1970s, it is caramelized, ready-to-eat popcorn, similar to the American Cracker Jack. The concept was first floated by the head food technologist for Greens, Shane McMaster, in the late 1960s, but the company delayed the product due to uncertainty of the market appeal. The popcorn is coated with toffee and rolled in peanuts. Flavors include butterscotch and caramel.
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • drecq87drecq87 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Red's Apple Ale along with an instant burritto. All else fails, Dorito's.
  • onleymoneyonleymoney Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Electro & Dirty House Music 2014 (Dirty Electromania Mix) Ep. 7 | By GIG best song ever its even better when your a balkan :)
  • apexgoulishapexgoulish Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I really don't like my hands getting messy while gaming. Hmmm, something that I eat while gaming...
    That is a tough one, I guess having a 2 bengal cats hanging around changed my habits of leaving food out
    to where I don't even snack at the computer anymore. Wierd if I never read this thread I never would of
    thought about that. I would say though, I do keep some of these around when I can afford them as they don't
    get your hands mess and taste so good,

$_3.JPG
  • xavarkironexavarkirone Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Beer and Icecream
  • jeramsayjeramsay Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I prefer a bowl of Cheez Its and a cold Vitamin Water Zero! Keepin it semi-healthy. :)
  • dandare#8529 dandare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    As far as I can see: there is in fact a great variety on snacks in use :D

Any exotic &/or local snacks propositions? I do travel a bit and always love to try something new (especially while checkin' the net on my way :D )

Desiring something smashing ~Angry Neko Elf
    "You stand as inspiration. You are practically the Avatar of Buttkicking." -Quote towards Minsc
    "I choose You Jymaru!" ~for there are times when more than words need to do the talk