test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CTA ended to soon

2»

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They are, but you'll have to wait until Feb 6.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey all, just confirming that the CTA vendor will be back! We're doing our best to get him back in the game with next week's patch, and will keep you updated.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • starcherstarcher Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sorry if you guys have bad computers but the lag went away after patching.
  • lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    log on first day event was down
    there was no timer i think for the last 2days
    now u telling me npc is gone 2 Baldurs gate & she be back 6th Feb.

& i still have over 5200medallions..... untill then.......................................................
  • dustwiperdustwiper Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    starcher wrote: »
    Sorry if you guys have bad computers but the lag went away after patching.

I rarely have any lag problems, but running this CTA was a nightmare at times. One point the game look like it froze while fighting the boss. After about a minute of this the lag was gone, the boss was dead and my party was out the instance already. That how bad it was. So no the lag was still there. Others in my guild complain how bad it was and one of them had to log off since it was worse than normal for him. There were times I typed something and it didn't appear in chat for a good 10 seconds or so. I also got disconnected twice running this event which haven't happened in awhile.
  • tsayoktsayok Member Posts: 33
    edited February 2014
    zebular - Community Moderator
    . . . Please see this post. The CTA Merchant from Storming the Keep is scheduled to return in next week's patch to fix it, on February 6th.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?594611-Rewards-with-npc-events/page2

We are 6 and no Merchant . :(
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    They weren't able to get it into this patch. There was a Sominator post about it. I guess the dev tracker would be the fastest way to find it.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • tsayoktsayok Member Posts: 33
    edited February 2014
    I can give them a hand if they have difficulty putting one single NPC in a mmo.
  • angradangrad Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    dustwiper wrote: »
    I rarely have any lag problems, but running this CTA was a nightmare at times. One point the game look like it froze while fighting the boss. After about a minute of this the lag was gone, the boss was dead and my party was out the instance already. That how bad it was. So no the lag was still there. Others in my guild complain how bad it was and one of them had to log off since it was worse than normal for him. There were times I typed something and it didn't appear in chat for a good 10 seconds or so. I also got disconnected twice running this event which haven't happened in awhile.

So wait. You froze, from what seems to be an issue with graphic lag, you're whole party was more than fine and were able to kill the boss with out you. You get back to find your party experienced no problems, it was only you.

But this is somehow the game's fault.

I think you may need to rethink this over. ;)

CTA was fine for me. I didn't get a chance to play it when it was originally launched, so I skipped all the lag issues.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    tsayok wrote: »
    I can give them a hand if they have difficulty putting one single NPC in a mmo.

hrm. actually, since the usual place for this NPC is occupied right now with the current event NPC, it would make sense that they would DELAY bringing back the CtA NPC. i don't think difficulty had anything to do with it. but thanks anyway. :)