test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.10.20131211a.12

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited January 2014 in Patch Notes (PC)
Complete patch notes for today's build is available here: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1076931
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• Options
    nlassasinnlassasin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No new weekly sale :confused:
  • Options
    vedran541vedran541 Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    no auction house fix?
    no Valindra's Tower fix?
  • Options
    pers3phonepers3phone Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Removed an erroneous stat from a couple of the Gladiator items. Performance and stat allocation not affected, this is effectively a text typo.

Is this about Resilience?
  • Options
    cliffordtxcliffordtx Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    nlassasin wrote: »
    No new weekly sale :confused:
    They usually announce those separately.
  • Options
    nlassasinnlassasin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    cliffordtx wrote: »
    They usually announce those separately.

Thanks mate :) didnt know that !:cool:
  • Options
    warpower7warpower7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    so no fix for irdis epic delve box no fix to graphics lag in malabog nothing about players getting stuck in foundaries nothing about thr rubberbanding that has been happening nothing about the loot roll bugs I wonder if these devs ever read chat or run these dungeons to see and hear the complaints players have ..just like I said <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like this will make more players loose faith in cryptic ..and on a side note ARC sucks no 1 likes it wish cryptic would make using it OPTIONAL FOR PLAYERS NOT A REQ WHEN DOWNLOADING but who am I just the village idiot I guess
  • Options
    donmancinidonmancini Member Posts: 44
    edited January 2014
    Like every time 1% of broblems fixed hahahahahaha!!! Bug reports forum is there for nothing!!! TY for fixing nothing again!! Yeas erase this msg couse you cant handle the truth! NOOBS Devs!!!
  • Options
    xyg0nxyg0n Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah, but they fixed the Seismic shot, which was annoyance #1 for loads of people
  • Options
    chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    A lot of the fixes you guys want are normally ninja fixes. They almost never announce they fix actual bugs.

The chest getting bugged has been annoying me greatly. Let's hope that's done.
  • Options
    aethanasaethanas Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The New Year feasts must have hit you hard to see this cheap patch; it is really hurting my eye.

I only hope that we see a bigger patch in due time fixing real problems and balancing classes and their new skills; especially finetuning the Guardian Fighter to make this class finally valid.
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    warpower7 wrote: »
    so no fix for irdis epic delve box

One of the development team said they will try to get a fix for Idris into next weeks patch.
  • Options
    seryiyirisseryiyiris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Not to sound ungrateful for the patch or anything, but no fix to the bugs currently favoring Rangers right now? Seriously?

So many Rangers are abusing their bugged roots and cooldown resets shamelessly right now, it's not even funny. What's worse is that this has been a known problem for a while.
  • Options
    jbcdjbcd Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Oh my god... Why do I have to click a billion links to get to the patch note?
    "Click this to know the time of the maintenance.",
    "Click this for the patch notes.",
    "Click this for the patch notes."

For ****s sake Neverwinter
  • Options
    guaraguao34guaraguao34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I love tantrums in the forums, they make my day. Btw thanks for fixing the seismic shot bug, now lets hope its really fixed, please keep us updated with all fixes, even ninja fixes.
  • Options
    donmancinidonmancini Member Posts: 44
    edited January 2014
    xyg0n wrote: »
    Yeah, but they fixed the Seismic shot, which was annoyance #1 for loads of people
    dude from 100 problems they fixed 1 are you srs??? hahahaha omfg
  • Options
    cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    jbcd wrote: »
    Oh my god... Why do I have to click a billion links to get to the patch note?
    "Click this to know the time of the maintenance.",
    "Click this for the patch notes.",
    "Click this for the patch notes."

For ****s sake Neverwinter

I was thinking the exact same thing.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • Options
    xnordicxxnordicx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Good that Seismic is fixed hope it will get the game back to pre mod2 performance.
  • Options
    xuncreativexuncreative Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    glad seismic shot is getting fixed, thanks
  • Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Kinda disappointed for this patch. There are like a hundred big things that needs fixing and we get this..

Brutal Enchantment sounds cool tho.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    fixtheserverfixtheserver Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lol, well that escalated quickly.

It's not really quick at all. In fact, it's a long time coming. It's becoming very apparent that Cryptic either doesn't have the resources to maintain the game properly or aren't receiving the proper pressure from shareholders to make the product function correctly. The fact that there are still MAJOR bugs from the beta should be solidly indicative of this. This on top of the extreme lack of communication and transparency with the community makes for increasing anger in the community which reflects terrible on the DnD brand name. I know people that have walked away and refuse to touch another DnD product given that this was their first DnD experience.
  • Options
    mmorpgscrubmmorpgscrub Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Am I missing something or did this "patch" really require a 2.2GB download?
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Considering most everyone on staff just got back to work on Monday, after a two week holiday break. Im not sure why anyone expected a huge number of fixes. They basically did these fixes in just a couple of days. They only had it on the preview shard yesterday before pushing it live today. All in all that is some pretty good hustle.

Im expecting more significant fixes next week as things start to get back to normal. I honestly didnt expect anything major until then. So im rather impressed with what they managed to get done in the time they had.
  • Options
    iszuuleiszuule Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    we should all start a booster campaign to hire better dev's for cryptic.. seems like the one's they have now are more interested in bilking hours than actually fixing bugs that make a difference in day to day game play.
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    THANK YOU! I had to play through the Winter Festival at just 1-5 fps the majority of the time because of the Seismic Shot bug hogging all my graphics resources. I'm thrilled that it should be fixed with this patch. :o
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    whats brutal enchant?
  • Options
    harunhhharunhh Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Still getting graphics crashes that didn't happen before the shadowmantle patch.
  • Options
    entropistuentropistu Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    was playing before a mmo for 8 years and was same full of bugs...i'm used to this :) get used or u know better :P
  • Options
    zeyami2000zeyami2000 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    aethanas wrote: »
    The New Year feasts must have hit you hard to see this cheap patch; it is really hurting my eye.

I only hope that we see a bigger patch in due time fixing real problems and balancing classes and their new skills; especially finetuning the Guardian Fighter to make this class finally valid.

If PvP is that important, then play Counterstrike.
  • Options
    guaraguao34guaraguao34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Considering most everyone on staff just got back to work on Monday, after a two week holiday break. Im not sure why anyone expected a huge number of fixes. They basically did these fixes in just a couple of days. They only had it on the preview shard yesterday before pushing it live today. All in all that is some pretty good hustle.

Im expecting more significant fixes next week as things start to get back to normal. I honestly didnt expect anything major until then. So im rather impressed with what they managed to get done in the time they had.

Good to know that some ppl still have common sense, it was impossible to do all that its screwed up in just a few days, at least they went after the biggest problem of all, now lets wait 1 or 2 weeks for the rest.
  • Options
    usagishiratoriusagishiratori Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I can't get past the Cryptic logo. It times out and says that it can't patch to the server. And I haven't had this happen before this latest patch.
This discussion has been closed.