test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Caption this picture for a Hunter Ranger Booster Pack!

Comments

• Options
    dheffernandheffernan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "...and the menu for dinner will be...fish...for the next 22 weeks at least..."
    @Venture-1 @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that far back. Yes, *that* Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. For me it was Tuesday.
  • Options
    maelstronsolenormaelstronsolenor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sominator wrote: »

7XYAGqU.jpg
    "People! Gather around. I'd like a moment of your time to talk about our lord and saviour. The all mighty Torm!"
  • Options
    djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    7XYAGqU.jpg
    "For my next Trick, I will set this candlefish ablaze!"
  • Options
    cap1776cap1776 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    7XYAGqU.jpg

"Hi, I'm Justin Blackblade, and I'm a Neverwinter altaholic."

"HI JUSTIN!"
  • Options
    lttlemoi4970lttlemoi4970 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    He pushed me!
  • Options
    markfalconemarkfalcone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4
    edited January 2014
    "I... I won? I won! YES! I WON! ... Um... What did I win?"
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    7XYAGqU.jpg

"I'm very grateful for this honor, and while I have your attention, I'd like to say one thing...

LEVEL 30 GF LOOKING FOR GROUP...!"
  • Options
    millertime197933millertime197933 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    and that gentlemen, is how baby deer are made.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    7XYAGqU.jpg
    what happens in twilight tor, stays in twilight tor.
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    7XYAGqU.jpg

"That Fawn had better be able to heal frostbite and splinters!"
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    zolimoszolimos Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Eat your heart out, Lindsey Vonn.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    7XYAGqU.jpg

"I don't want Lights of Silmaril, Winterkill Emblems, or even a Mimic Companion...I just want the name of the #$%#^%#^ guy who pushed me into the ice fishing hole when I wasn't looking!"
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    7XYAGqU.jpg

"And now a moment of silence for our former friend Luigi "Lightfingers" Furfoot, who didn't get the message about Frost Mimic Companions until it was too late..."
  • Options
    hiddenfatehiddenfate Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    7XYAGqU.jpg

Two swigs of Simril's special brew and the next thing I knew I was on a podium with people cheering.
  • Options
    celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Now's your chance to win a Hunter Ranger Booster Pack and receive a ton of exclusive items! Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

7XYAGqU.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Monday, January 13. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Note: If you already have this pack, you can still participate! If you win, you won't be able to use the key on your own account, but you are welcome to pass it along to a friend!
    "I started this race with a very strong, fast, and handsome horse. He slipped on the ice, tripped over a log, and disappeared after jumping the ravine, but I finished the race. Never did find out what happened to the poor guy, but I heard wolves. Why did I think it wise to race a horse on ice any way?"
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You're the best around nothing is gonna ever keep you down.
  • Options
    melieerosemelieerose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "Lord Leopold come down from there no don't take of your cloak! and leave on your breast plate!"
  • Options
    benjik12benjik12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Now's your chance to win a Hunter Ranger Booster Pack and receive a ton of exclusive items! Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

7XYAGqU.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Monday, January 13. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Note: If you already have this pack, you can still participate! If you win, you won't be able to use the key on your own account, but you are welcome to pass it along to a friend!
    "I am an honest fighter, but my combat suit is frozen and now I can't run!"
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "And the award for biggest snowball, (shown behind our winner), goes to..."
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    sartana41897sartana41897 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "We are gathered here today to discuss the winter storm that has hit the North, anyone else think it's a bit chilly?"
  • Options
    belerofonte9belerofonte9 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "...and then you have to fishing all day to get Fawn. What is a Fawn you say?, Let me tell you..."
  • Options
    sturmjaegersturmjaeger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "Next up in the Twilight Tor Talent Show... Torga, the Orc Ventriloquist, and his puppet friend, Gruumsh the One-Eyed Felt God! Let's welcome him to the stage, folks! Torga? Torga? Where is.... what? Oh, I see. Sorry, folks. Apparently, Torga was killed for blasphemy by the priests of Gruumsh. Tough luck, huh? Moving on..."
  • Options
    kittynyarakittynyara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Can the owner of the silver and blue sled please move your vehicle before the start of the next race?
  • Options
    dirathiusdirathius Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Bartall Loreweaver (Above) finished his last race in style, coming in first in the final ice slalom of the season. When asked what he would do next, Bartall replied (Quote),

"I'm finally done with all the fishing, and the racing, and the slippery monsters! What am I going to do!? I need a vacation! I'm gonna go get me a fawn and a mimic!" (End Quote)

The unfortunate racer was then tragically eaten while claiming the aforementioned frost mimic, lovingly named Toothpick only moments before its new owner's demise. A warning to all Winter Festival participants: Never pet a mimic while sleep deprived or impaired with celebratory drink! It could end with a very satisfied mimic and a very upset cleric!
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    diego5101989diego5101989 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The Winter Festival Has Begun!
    Diego510
  • Options
    xyzandraxyzandra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "the one most important thing our society needs? That would be harsher punishment for parole violators
    And world peace!"
  • Options
    akkanianakkanian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "I never asked for this..."
  • Options
    malik0110malik0110 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    On stage we have Orc_Butt_Stabber wearing a sexy silver Platemail from Armorani's Simril 2013 collection.
  • Options
    nxclass13nxclass13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And thus the celebration for uberleethaxxor1337's 30 day completion of Altoholics Anonymous had begun...

\
This discussion has been closed.