test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Caption this picture for a Hunter Ranger Booster Pack!

Comments

• Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My dear brother and sister, let the show BEGIN!
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    yaelayaelyaelayael Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "Whew! That Twilight Run was crazy. It's hard to drift into the cold, chilly snow."
  • Options
    original7thkeyoriginal7thkey Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "Another day into the Winter Festival , another day of shoveling snow that never stops. Behind me stands the Snow Pile of Simril. Will someone please enchant a shovel for me?"
  • Options
    paxpoxpaxpox Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It didn't matter that no one else had entered the "Best Dressed Fawn" contest. Jimmy took first prize all the way to the bank.
  • Options
    zamerizameri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 76
    edited January 2014
    So this one time, i was standing on this decorated wood platform and people though i won something. Truth is, i was just passing by.
  • Options
    chaoswyndchaoswynd Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    she'll be coming around the mountain when she comes
  • Options
    onarogonarog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The people no longer knew why they where cheering as they had been at it for weeks. Was it really such a big deal each and every time!

This was the beginning of the end for the poor chap on the stage as the revolt was coming quickly.
  • Options
    firefire Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sominator wrote: »
    Now's your chance to win a Hunter Ranger Booster Pack and receive a ton of exclusive items! Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

7XYAGqU.jpg

One lucky winner with a caption will win so get your entry in before 12 PM PST (Pacific) on Monday, January 13. And be sure to check your PMs to find out if you've won! Good luck!

Note: If you already have this pack, you can still participate! If you win, you won't be able to use the key on your own account, but you are welcome to pass it along to a friend!

"Who wants him for a boyfriend, Hands up...............Girls only please. ......."
  • Options
    kainmortaniuskainmortanius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    3 cheers for the only hero to outrun the crazed mimic.
  • Options
    narcosanarcosa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "Uhhhh....I thought this was the starting point?"
  • Options
    orlicelorlicel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey, who took all the golden packs?!
  • Options
    hobokenboyhobokenboy Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    7XYAGqU.jpg

The date is 4-4-14. The man on the stage looks around at the assembled people and shakes his head. He can be heard to say:

This is all that's left? Everyone else left for Tamriel?
    I'm unhappy and I can't say why.
  • Options
    secretprophecysecretprophecy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    Give it to me please...i'm a poor asian kid .. i need that booster pack to survive...please let me beat those CWs and TRs...please please!!!!
  • Options
    petden0petden0 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "Can I say anything bull**** here? This is the caption. If this is random, I can comment whatever. LOL."
  • Options
    bloodyvcbloodyvc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "Magic Lantern for the first place? I wanted Frost Mimic!"
  • Options
    youraltyouralt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Last time I make a bet.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    After winning the Twilight Tor for the 100th time, Clericinator wonders if he can turn all his Ring of Lights in for a telescope of his own.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    dethsdezyndethsdezyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    As Torvak looked out over his admiring fans he knew then and there that his plan, although slow to implement, would eventually come to fruition.
    It follows therefore, that this young man will be as unfeeling, as unthinking as the dead, until the day he joins them.
  • Options
    cstrife16cstrife16 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I was in the Dread ring, what have I missed?
  • Options
    cstrife16cstrife16 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So we agree, we carry all this snow to the dread ring and start a snowball fight, those guys could use a break.
  • Options
    xeeqxeeq Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The date is April 5th 2014. The man on the stage looks around at the assembled people and shakes his head. He can be heard to say:

"I knew I shouldn't have come to Tamriel. Nearly everyone has gone back to Neverwinter. Tamriel sucks. I'm leaving."

Everyone then follows the man back to Neverwinter and soon forgets all about Tamriel.
  • Options
    whoaskuwhoasku Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I Won, i won !!! Now, give me my Mimic so i can get out of here!
  • Options
    paixerpaixer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "And here's an another tourist climbing out of our Ice Race track. It was hilarious to watch as he's slipping, tripping over our cleverly placed obstacles and slamming his face onto the rock in the hairpin turn. Let's give him a nice cheer! He deserves it!"
  • Options
    lationusiilationusii Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Am I in Narnia? i think the gate i came through was the wrong one.
  • Options
    devocutdevocut Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Darn, still in 5th place. Well, guess I'll sit these last few minutes out till Monster on Ice.
  • Options
    skywoulfskywoulf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Reporter for Neverwinter News Service:

"So Torvald, you have vanquished all the monsters on ice, won the fishing competition (while making all those unlucky anglers very unlucky indeed), won the Twilight Run 124 times, and saved the sword coast from Vallindra, what are you going to do now?"

"Me? I am going to the Wondrous Bazar, in Neverwinter to cash in on my newfound fame, then I am going to Disney World!"
  • Options
    coreybillingscoreybillings Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't usually go ice fishing, but when I do, I fish at the Simril winter fesival
  • Options
    fairtex111fairtex111 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "So... am I first or last? Did anybody see?"
  • Options
    smalltownhicksmalltownhick Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    "Why are people cheering for my 290 point twilight run?" :)
  • Options
    strejdapsychopstrejdapsychop Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sominator wrote: »
    Caption this screenshot for a chance to win:

7XYAGqU.jpg

caption.jpg
This discussion has been closed.