test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campaign Tasks Stuck at 00:00 - 100%

sigaxel77sigaxel77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Just completed the first grinding round of the Dread Ring campaign. I have the quest "A New Day" active, started the task "Study Thayan Writings", countdown started and stopped at "0:00 remaining". It's stuck like that. I had one Thayan Cipher which got consumed when I started the task, but now I've got none. See attached screenshot.

Attachment not found.
Post edited by sigaxel77 on

Comments

• silentraven72silentraven72 Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    That's the one I got stuck on. The Cipher never dropped, so I'm stuck in a catch 22 :/
  • sigaxel77sigaxel77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Happened to me again, on a different toon. Waited +24 hours on this second toon, still stuck.
  • alphanutalphanut Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same issue here and unable to progress through any of the campaign content due to this bug.
    Has this been solved for anybody unfortunate enough yet?
  • millertime197933millertime197933 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I'm having the same issue. Submitted a bug report and still no response. All toons are stuck on both sharandar and dread ring progression. Sucks.
  • kravenhuntskravenhunts Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sigaxel77 wrote: »
    Happened to me again, on a different toon. Waited +24 hours on this second toon, still stuck.

Have you guys had this issue fixed yet, and if so what did you do?
  • millertime197933millertime197933 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I got a response from PWE via email to my bug report that linked me to the homepage of this website and the Neverwinter wiki page. An incredibly frustrating response as it didn't link me to a particular thread or anything, just the homepage and neither did the email offer a solution. At this point I have no reason to login as I cannot progress my x8 level 60 characters in any way. I have plenty of AD so even logging in to do dailies is not really worth the time. I am currently playing other games and everyday my addiction to this particular game fades a little more.

It is amazing to me that the original date on this thread is dated at the end of November on the preview shard, and this is something that has carried over to live without being fixed. I have seen another thread where a dev responded to a similar issue and said it was being looked into, however that was quite some time ago. We can argue the merits of being able to play with certain bugs present, but not being able to play the game in a functional way (since the advancement window doesn't complete a task, SGT knox and others do not acknowledge you have completed and therefore won't give you further quests) makes it hard for me to want to log in. I am basically waiting for the next patch to see if that clears up the issue. If it doesn't, I quit. It just isn't fun to login and play old content that I have done 100s of times already. I can't even play with my guild members because I can't unlock anything in the new content.
  • mortmagemortmage Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Creating a separate thread for this in hopes it will attract dev's notice and get some traction:

I am unable to progress in the Dread Ring campaign. There are three items currently stuck at 100% complete (0:00 seconds remaining): "Study Thayan Writings", "Valindra's Tower Key", and "Forge Silver Gauntlet". I've submitted a bug report for this as ticket ID #2,207,638.
    edited December 2013
    Creating a separate thread for this in hopes it will attract dev's notice and get some traction:

I am unable to progress in the Dread Ring campaign. There are three items currently stuck at 100% complete (0:00 seconds remaining): "Study Thayan Writings", "Valindra's Tower Key", and "Forge Silver Gauntlet". I've submitted a bug report for this as ticket ID #2,207,638.

Screenshot attached.

P.S. to Mod: Sorry for the repeat, but I had the title wrong on the last one. Feel free to delete the prior one.
  • mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Me too. Several days now and its still not fixed on my gwf. I reported it twice in game. I think maybe they have not done any bug fixing since last week because of holidays.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • anydahl94anydahl94 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Both Sharandar and Dread Ring campaign is stuck on 0.00 remaining... (Reinforce protectiv wards, Study Thayan Writings).
    I don't know what to do, i can't continue with that anymore :(
  • besi6besi6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    same problem here
  • besi6besi6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    same problem
  • mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This has now been fixed on my GWF. Thanks guys
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    . . . Thanks for the reports! I've also reported this as well as I know someone personally with this issue who doesn't use our forums.
    edited January 2014
    This is fixed for me now. Many thanks!
    edited January 2014
    This is fixed for me now. Thank you!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Very good to hear! Thanks!
    (threads merged)
  • skylher12skylher12 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    anyone know why the first campaign of each sharandar and dread ring wont complete? timer says 0:00 but cant complete them.. my guildmate is having this issue and we cant figure out how to fix it
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have had that happen once and it fixed itself the next day. Has he tried logging out and back in, maybe with a full reboot?
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • nomadwddnomadwdd Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I am having the same problem with Plant Vibrant Seedlings has been stuck at 0:00 for 4 Days now. I have finished 2/3 for it. And now having same problem with A new Day quest.
  • skylher12skylher12 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    he has tried everything and it has been four days now
  • mskumimskumi Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    same problem here I am unable to progress in the Sharandar and Dread Ring campaign stuck at 100% complete (0:00 seconds remaining) please help
  • iluatariluatar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    omg ! happened to me on my CW, works on my main but stucked on my alt, can't progress sharandar and dread ring.5
    27yv6tj.png
  • durandurahandurandurahan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I still got Study Thayan Writings bugged for me. Ticked ID: 2,225,488

Please take a look at this DEVS
    edited January 2014
    Study Thayan Writings advancement to complete A New Day quest is bugged! I am stuck at 100% since yesterday and still no fix at all. I already sent my report. Ticket ID: 2,225,488. Please fix it ASAP. I can't do any quest.
    edited January 2014
    is there any Mod that can help me with this bug? How many days I have to wait? I cant advance my game progress...
  • mskumimskumi Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Problem fixed tyyyyyyyyyy :)
  • kengosamuraikengosamurai Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Recently started playing again after module 2.0. i have a level 60 GWF and CW. I gathered enough resources to purchase my last Sharandar boon and the very first advancement for the dread ring campaign. Both things now say 100% complete and 0:00 time remaining but it will not let me chose my sharandar boon and i can not attempt another advancement in the dread ring.(also 2 days later and knox hasnt given me a new quest yet in the dread ring).

i thought this was only the case for my one character so i did the same thing on my CW. and the same thing happened. i cannot advance the dread ring anymore.

i know of at least one other player with this problem. anyone else?
  • joangruberjoangruber Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm having this issue too, I haven't played since last summer and now my both campaigns, Dread Ring and Sharandar are stuck... so I guess I'll have to stop playing once again. Please acknowledge this issue.
  • joangruberjoangruber Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm having this exact same problem, both campaigns stuck at 0:00 remaining.
This discussion has been closed.