test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to complete Epic Idris

2»

Comments

• obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It would be a lot more reassuring if we hadn't been told on Facebook to report the bug here during the 27-Dec maint.

Has anyone tried walking out the door and back in once started?

(Will test myself but its an idea.)
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • gorgaxxgorgaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    After 12 days of being broken, and 4 pages of people reporting it in this thread. And the only moderator response is this? This is very frustrating. I just had this happen to me tonight, for the second time now. Please, please, please, fix this. How can this not be acknowledged, and fixed. What does it take?
  • michellebrujahmichellebrujah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It would be a lot more reassuring if we hadn't been told on Facebook to report the bug here during the 27-Dec maint.

Has anyone tried walking out the door and back in once started?

(Will test myself but its an idea.)

I did, the only thing accomplished is that the 'Maridain Fortress' entry was finished and the dungeon seemed complete, but the chest wouldn't open and the achievement (epic Throne of Idris, which I didn't have yet) didn't unlock.

But this happened after we killed Idris, as no one noticed anything strange before, so... it's an idea.
  • yinyyiny Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Our group duplicated this today. Bug #2,210,319
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently: Lilyth Lightlorn@dreasimy of Hammerfist Clan.
    Formerly Neverwinterly Known As: Allsfaire of KORT ITB Lilyth Tr1sta of House Fey-Branche Sednablood of BDA NWT Cyane
  • kerreokerreo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Our Guild also had this problem today, we ended up wasting 2 hours trying to make it work :(
  • killzoneexkillzoneex Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Still broken. Happened to my group today.
  • fixtheserverfixtheserver Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And not even a mention in the patch notes. I'm sure everyone wanted Arc to be updated rather than their game functioning properly. I'm out, will be back in a few months to see if they fix anything.

Regards,
    A once loyal customer
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    And not even a mention in the patch notes. I'm sure everyone wanted Arc to be updated rather than their game functioning properly. I'm out, will be back in a few months to see if they fix anything.

Regards,
    A once loyal customer

It should be getting looked at this week for next weeks patch , On Tuesday when the patch went up onto the preview server somebody asked the games producer if there was any chance of it being fixed this week but got this reply -
    panderus wrote: »
    Sadly not this week. We have a QA task to repro internally but ill try and get it for next week for sure.

From - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?575831-Shadowmantle-Preview-Patch-Notes-NW-10-20131211a-12&p=6967411&viewfull=1#post6967411
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Regards,
    A once loyal customer

From the preview patch note thread, they're working on getting a fix pushed for maybe next week.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • fixtheserverfixtheserver Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    From the preview patch note thread, they're working on getting a fix pushed for maybe next week.

Yay! It's almost like this hasn't been reproducible by EVERYONE for over a month.
  • shapipshapip Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    so frustrating - opened a bug ticket on this a long time ago and nothing got done. they just closed the ticket with a generic message that didn't make any sense. did it again today - still not working.
  • mantisongmantisong Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It would be nice if you just put in a message to let everyone know when you enter the DD for Idris that the chest is bugged. Ran Epic Idris and it is still bugged.