test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What games do you play besides Neverwinter?

13»

Comments

• queenanahitaqueenanahita Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I play Skyrim at times, but mostly guilds wars 1, if i'm not on here. I have guild wars 2 but it sucks big time in my opinion.
    I like to play Newerwinter, only I don't like the looks of the armor, If you check out Guild wars1, wow, thats armor. All the females chars have sexy armor, all the men chars have rough strong armor. My char look like a man when I dressed her up, well not my kind of looks :). Just saying but Can't neverwinter staff do something about the armor. Just a thought.
    Ana
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    MMO's I've played:

D&D Online
    LOTR Online

My condolences, I played ddo for a while as well. It might win an award for the buggiest non-korean mmo out there. The six month long on-going <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-palooza is awe-inspiring.
  • eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited December 2013
  • antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Chivalry medieval warfare, Skyrim and I'm looking forward to ESO. Also FIFA football, and a few apps like scrabble. There is a big hole for PVP that needs to be filled. Come on Criptic, Foundry PVP.. you know you want too.

Edit: and I forgot Red dead revolver, what a game. Pretty much done it in now though.
  • antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Im always up for trying any mmo really and think that people can play more than 1 at a time rather than the silly mmo wars we often see in threads..

Aye! What really makes me chuckle is when the wow fans and the SWTOR fans go at each other, both games are almost identical past the obvious sci-fi differences.

Sadly it seems all high quality mmo's go down this route.
  • meekeroonimeekerooni Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    Call of Duty: Ghosts
    The Walking Dead
    The Wolf Among Us
    Borderlands 2
    Left 4 Dead
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Tera Online
    + many more XD
  • ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Mostly Bravely Default on my Nintendo 3DS these days. If you like JRPGs like Final Fantasy, this is the game for you. Trust me, it's one of the best JRPGs ever made. :)
  • xrehtxreht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Still playing:

EQ1 - Love raiding, hate the rest of the game at this point.
    Diablo 3
    Daoc - occasionally log in hoping to see some old friends, but that's a pipe dream.

used to play:
    RIFT
    WoW
    AoC
    Swtor