test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ranger, and the Baiacu effect! Read before making a ranger.

2»

Comments

• Options
    dandin3dandin3 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i use the ranger ,,, and im very satisfied
    the "murderer escape" the main skill u need to use to make ranger useful
    the ranger have the best range.. and very good damage
    when u use all the range skill u go for melee skill use the .."murderer escape" use one more skill and go back with murderer escape at range stand

im not that good in the pvp but i allways have the 3 high score ..

but i agree some of the active skill's need upgrade

sry for my english
  • Options
    voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    linknigri wrote: »
    Sory bro, but u are wrong, and people are already realizing it. Right now, I'm seeing a some rangers being kicked from partys on pvp. I hope everyone realize it soon, so the change wont take as long.

But just to throw some more arguments:

Clerics, they have more dps then u and way more survival, without a good vorpal, all u can do is scracth him on 1x1, u have to hope to land your aimed shots to be usefull.

TR, I dont even need to mention the dps, its obvious, but the funny thing here, is that they have more dps then u with their ranged atacks. So, more dps from ranged and from melle and hey, they also have 75% deflect severity, witch make them a lot more tanker, not even counting the extra deflect from CHA atribute and stealth. Thei are way a better ranged class then u, and in melle, piff, unnecessary to comment.

CW, well they kick your but, rangers go down fast, they have more dps then u, more control then u, they do it from far too. Not to mention he has a skill that damages for the same amount of an aimed shot, that is also ranged, interrupitible and with less then 9 sec cd with all that recovery they get. Its an DOT, but anyway, a lot more solid skill then your aimed shot. They also have Ice Knife, witch is amazing. There is nothing, absolutaly nothing that a HR do that a CW cant do better with some build ajustment.

Gwf, this one praticaly dont need coments either, they do more damage than u, they have more deflection, they tank waaaaay more then u, they become imune to cc, they even have waaaay better CC then u do. Infact they are overpowered on pvp right now. But yes, we can kill them right now, they are the only ones we can win in a fair 1x1 fight, but soon we wont be able to do it too since they want to make the unstopable being imune to roots.

GF, with this little guy we fight fair since we can manage to keep him away from us. But nevertheless, he add a lot more to the party then we do, they have a good single target dps if your build is good, they are the kings of survival and they can CC, like really CC.

But hey, we are a solid class in pvp, we can cast that useless buffs and cast aimed shot right? We can also climb somewhere and pray that no one see us before we land an aimed shot in the cw! haha, HR is pathetic, its a shame... It has potential to be a really fun class to play, in fact, they are a really fun class to play, but thats all, any party will be better served from any other class.

Clerics: How can you not kills this class Constricting binding disrupting go hard on him cause he stunned out the *** from a simple rotation. Doesn't always work cuas yeah there's more going on in a pvp match then a petty 1v1 but still a competent player can kill a DC. Melee Ranger VS DC we burn through any mitigation they have and deflect like mad also its easy to rotate disrupting and forest ghost in there to stun and kill them so again any competent player can kill this.

TR Arguably they have high deflection and deflection severity archers will have a hard time with them melee rangers can go almost toe to toe with this how you ask are combat capstone feat can burn through any deflection they might have even ITC oh also did i mention forest meditation negates shocking execution fey thistle also work fine on them throwing daggers at you from across the room but other then that this fight is even if both players are competent.

CW well archer vs CW depend on who sees who first and if the HR has Aspect of the falcon or not. That variable alone means the CW will lose oh go ahead and quickly tele to it he probably have already fired constricting ready to follow up with disrupting which has a fast animation if he doesn't kill you by then you can win also if you try ice knife he can forest meditation to negate its dmg also cause if you can't prone a target with ice knife it does no dmg.

GWF this class is OP in PvP but melee rangers have deflection ON par with it and we can shred though Unstoppable thanks to the combat capstone feat.If you're good you can out maneuver it and burn it down rotate in disrupting forest ghost stormstep combo and double fox shift it. On yes they do have More CC then you But they have longer Recharges then you just time them and doge and you should be good. But again there be to many thing happening in a pvp match then a 1v1

GF by far the easiest thing to kill but if you get cced by it on archer ranger you're as good as dead but then again you shouldn't have let him get that close to you to begin with.Melee ranger you just don't know how good that capstone feat is until you see it tear a GF guard apart and still be able to damage it while doing so simultaneously there slow and easy to kill just out maneuver them and try to stay behind them if your a melee ranger.
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thorny911thorny911 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    linknigri you don't even know how to Ranger. I know Rangers that would murder you in PvP on any character.
  • Options
    linknigrilinknigri Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    voltomey wrote: »
    Hold up i can deflect everything a CW throws at me on my melee HR i have high regen and dmg resistance CC is not a problem because once there in Grasping roots there as good as dead and once you have fey thistle they practically kill themselves yeah HR mite not be much in pvp the first few weeks but once every one has their shurandar boons and gear situated its a whole other story. I don't see how a ranged HR should also have a problem fighting a CW just constricting shot binding and blow it up but i think the only HR you come across are the one that try to spam aimed shot cheese at you. Other then that its all about who ever gets constricting or EF off first and arguably if ther carrying aspect of the falcon they will blow you up first.

First all, I must say I really enjoyed u coming to my post since u disagree with me, but have arguments to assist your point of view. So I'm waiting for your response

So lets talk^^ About deflecting everything the CW throws at you on melle, well, I use the ranged tree on my HR, perhaps I should respec in to melle, but I wish I did not had to, I wish ranged HR to have the same amount of power level that the other classes have, because i found its way of playing more interesting. But, geting back to the point, ranged HR strugle vs CW, as for the melle one, altho I cant speak for my ranger in the case, when I play with my CW I found really easy to kill rangers, and the melle ones, sometimes, are even easier than the ranged, well, I do notice they lasting longer because of the deflect, I really do, but if I dont try to run from him, they go down, and normaly, they go down without taking not even 50% of my hp, normaly they are the ones running from me. But I have to say, as an HR, even mine being an acher, when I need to go in melle against a CW, normaly I see they doing a lot of things wrong, they become desperate and try to run, they dont use their skills right, and most of them die, but that is very clear for me that they died because they made a lot of mistakes and not because of my class potential. They still seem to have a huge advantage over the HR.

There is one more thing I would like to say, I do not have all the shurandar boons yet, perhaps I'll like the class a little more when I do, but in truth, I kinda doubt, since any other classes can benefit from it as well as the ranger, so I dont see how that can be a balance in favor of it.

Clerics: How can you not kills this class Constricting binding disrupting go hard on him cause he stunned out the *** from a simple rotation. Doesn't always work cuas yeah there's more going on in a pvp match then a petty 1v1 but still a competent player can kill a DC. Melee Ranger VS DC we burn through any mitigation they have and deflect like mad also its easy to rotate disrupting and forest ghost in there to stun and kill them so again any competent player can kill this.

TR Arguably they have high deflection and deflection severity archers will have a hard time with them melee rangers can go almost toe to toe with this how you ask are combat capstone feat can burn through any deflection they might have even ITC oh also did i mention forest meditation negates shocking execution fey thistle also work fine on them throwing daggers at you from across the room but other then that this fight is even if both players are competent.

CW well archer vs CW depend on who sees who first and if the HR has Aspect of the falcon or not. That variable alone means the CW will lose oh go ahead and quickly tele to it he probably have already fired constricting ready to follow up with disrupting which has a fast animation if he doesn't kill you by then you can win also if you try ice knife he can forest meditation to negate its dmg also cause if you can't prone a target with ice knife it does no dmg.

GWF this class is OP in PvP but melee rangers have deflection ON par with it and we can shred though Unstoppable thanks to the combat capstone feat.If you're good you can out maneuver it and burn it down rotate in disrupting forest ghost stormstep combo and double fox shift it. On yes they do have More CC then you But they have longer Recharges then you just time them and doge and you should be good. But again there be to many thing happening in a pvp match then a 1v1

GF by far the easiest thing to kill but if you get cced by it on archer ranger you're as good as dead but then again you shouldn't have let him get that close to you to begin with.Melee ranger you just don't know how good that capstone feat is until you see it tear a GF guard apart and still be able to damage it while doing so simultaneously there slow and easy to kill just out maneuver them and try to stay behind them if your a melee ranger.

Clerics: Well, as I said before, I'm ranged HR, I never fighted clerics in melle, but really, trying to fight they in ranged is pathetic, if u are not using aimed shot, its something to laught about, with all the arm pen in the world, u cannot scracth it, as hard as u try, one single heal from him and he goes to full hp. Their survival is amazing and no constrict shot will help. And they can also hit hard. There is no doubt the melle HR will have better chances of fighting it because of the unmitigated damage, but honestly, based of what I see from my fights against it, I really dont think that the melle HR is so superior in damage from the archer one to beat it down. I did not tried, but the unmitigated damage, do not seem to be that big for me in paper. But in any case, even if he is killable in melle, he still seem to have the advantage on fighting you.

TR: As u said, the survive more, also, they do more damage and they get where they want without people seeing. Archers do suffer on their hands. As for the melle, u say HR is almost TOE to TOE to it. I could agree with u because of the almost, but honestly think, almost is still an optmistic word to use, I think u only have a chance if u dodge lashing blade, smoke bomb is a hell of a skill, they still hit for more than us, and they still last longer, if u are lucky u can kill one, but thats all. They still have the whole advantage of the the fight.

CW: I said it on the first part, I think they still have an advantage not only in melle but in ranged. Altho let me acrescent that I may agree with u in the ''who see the other first win'', in a lot of cases, that may be right, but only assuming the HR opened with a crited aimed shot. So CW still have the advantage in a fight and even in the ''who see the other first'', they need less luck then the ranger do.

GF: Nothing to disagree, I do agree entire with u here. We do have advantage against them

GWF: I think its really bad to argue based on them since they are indeed extremely OP in pvp, but anyway, altho we can reach a similar, lower, but similar deflection rate, their survival is unmachble. Ironicaly, we have the advantage on fight them, for now at least, since they will nerf the roots.

So basicaly, every class seem to have an advantage on fighting us, with the exception from the GF and for counted time, the gwf. It does seem preaty bad for me. And even more, having in mind what the other classes can do as a party integrant, any of them will acrescent even more then the ranger, witch is the reason people are starting to let rangers out of partys not only in pvp, but also in dungeons.

I guess that is all... So, u honestly think that rangers should not have little boost? You honestly think they are balanced to the other classes or as many people say overpowered?
  • Options
    voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    First all, I must say I really enjoyed u coming to my post since u disagree with me, but have arguments to assist your point of view. So I'm waiting for your response

So lets talk^^ About deflecting everything the CW throws at you on melle, well, I use the ranged tree on my HR, perhaps I should respec in to melle, but I wish I did not had to, I wish ranged HR to have the same amount of power level that the other classes have, because i found its way of playing more interesting. But, geting back to the point, ranged HR strugle vs CW, as for the melle one, altho I cant speak for my ranger in the case, when I play with my CW I found really easy to kill rangers, and the melle ones, sometimes, are even easier than the ranged, well, I do notice they lasting longer because of the deflect, I really do, but if I dont try to run from him, they go down, and normaly, they go down without taking not even 50% of my hp, normaly they are the ones running from me. But I have to say, as an HR, even mine being an acher, when I need to go in melle against a CW, normaly I see they doing a lot of things wrong, they become desperate and try to run, they dont use their skills right, and most of them die, but that is very clear for me that they died because they made a lot of mistakes and not because of my class potential. They still seem to have a huge advantage over the HR.

There is one more thing I would like to say, I do not have all the shurandar boons yet, perhaps I'll like the class a little more when I do, but in truth, I kinda doubt, since any other classes can benefit from it as well as the ranger, so I dont see how that can be a balance in favor of it.

Clerics: Well, as I said before, I'm ranged HR, I never fighted clerics in melle, but really, trying to fight they in ranged is pathetic, if u are not using aimed shot, its something to laught about, with all the arm pen in the world, u cannot scracth it, as hard as u try, one single heal from him and he goes to full hp. Their survival is amazing and no constrict shot will help. And they can also hit hard. There is no doubt the melle HR will have better chances of fighting it because of the unmitigated damage, but honestly, based of what I see from my fights against it, I really dont think that the melle HR is so superior in damage from the archer one to beat it down. I did not tried, but the unmitigated damage, do not seem to be that big for me in paper. But in any case, even if he is killable in melle, he still seem to have the advantage on fighting you.

TR: As u said, the survive more, also, they do more damage and they get where they want without people seeing. Archers do suffer on their hands. As for the melle, u say HR is almost TOE to TOE to it. I could agree with u because of the almost, but honestly think, almost is still an optmistic word to use, I think u only have a chance if u dodge lashing blade, smoke bomb is a hell of a skill, they still hit for more than us, and they still last longer, if u are lucky u can kill one, but thats all. They still have the whole advantage of the the fight.

CW: I said it on the first part, I think they still have an advantage not only in melle but in ranged. Altho let me acrescent that I may agree with u in the ''who see the other first win'', in a lot of cases, that may be right, but only assuming the HR opened with a crited aimed shot. So CW still have the advantage in a fight and even in the ''who see the other first'', they need less luck then the ranger do.

GF: Nothing to disagree, I do agree entire with u here. We do have advantage against them

GWF: I think its really bad to argue based on them since they are indeed extremely OP in pvp, but anyway, altho we can reach a similar, lower, but similar deflection rate, their survival is unmachble. Ironicaly, we have the advantage on fight them, for now at least, since they will nerf the roots.

So basicaly, every class seem to have an advantage on fighting us, with the exception from the GF and for counted time, the gwf. It does seem preaty bad for me. And even more, having in mind what the other classes can do as a party integrant, any of them will acrescent even more then the ranger, witch is the reason people are starting to let rangers out of partys not only in pvp, but also in dungeons.

I guess that is all... So, u honestly think that rangers should not have little boost? You honestly think they are balanced to the other classes or as many people say overpowered?

Rangers need a boost for melee atm i wouldn't dare take a melee ranger in PvE there dmg sucks there but shines in PvP atm. I think the class after every one gets over the new ness will fill its own niche for the game and in groups but atm i am fine with the ranger as is and if it gets nerfed or buffed i will still be here doing my thing
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Rangers need a boost for melee atm i wouldn't dare take a melee ranger in PvE there dmg sucks there but shines in PvP atm. I think the class after every one gets over the new ness will fill its own niche for the game and in groups but atm i am fine with the ranger as is and if it gets nerfed or buffed i will still be here doing my thing

Well at least we share thoughts on that. I dont think that boost in ranged is the way to go, i think the way to balance it is powering up the melle since the achers will benefit from it too, rangers are supose to be versatile any way. Particulary, I think melle skills should be buffed and a little of its survivability would not hurt either, maybe we should get a higher deflection severity as the rogues do, maybe something diferent, but i think something should be done in either way.
  • Options
    ottoarcottoarc Member Posts: 265 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Im totally agree with u linknigri..as i know the ranger are not that worst after all but it will not shine in pvp..although i have nt reach 60 yet but yesterday..i went to pvp and do u know what i havd seen..a dc killing everyone in the pvp field..i bet he is a glass cannon dps..he just kill me with one shot not sure what skill is that..and his damage is like almost close to 35k crit..that is crazy and he still can constanly healing and buffing his team..at the end his score was like 27-3 and that is so unacceptable..even my team a sent gwp was also getting not more than 3 shot from him and than wait for respawn lol..and the next match a tr just whoop my *** with lashing blade and impact shot..althoufh his lashing blade does not one shot kill eveything like the dc but is also very painful..lol and when i was at the high top damaging someone from below and the tr just teleport to behind me and use some dazing strike and i cant do anything..so i decide to run for my life and was hoping that after the dazing is over i can use forest ghost hide myself..and when i use the forest ghost it take about 2 sec to be fully dissapear but before i can do that the tr just teleport again and straight use lashing and im dead now...lol
  • Options
    arhanelarhanel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Did you guys tryed using disruptive shoot ? i dont know how big is AP gain in range play, but in meele i can spam it literally, this is why killing cw is not a problem
  • Options
    reo52reo52 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    All, who say anything that like "there isn't any problem with this class":

PLEASE make a video from your fight at the arena 5v5 for me. Not just a kill, but a round. (and go with pug vs pug)
    Playing with this undorpowered class, and talking about it, that is two different thing...
    Try it on the battlefield (not PVE) and stop talking nonsenses please.
    You also can try to keep range with ranged spec (u can't), and to avoid 12-18k one hits.

I'm waiting the vid link all who can play this class properly in pvp. :)
  • Options
    ottoarcottoarc Member Posts: 265 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    lol haha...
  • Options
    hiddenfatehiddenfate Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I think the HR is actually quite good but you have to use it with a sort of...warped mindset.

As an archer you have to always aim at targets that either don't know you exist yet or are busy with other enemies (TR Mindset). You have to keep an eye on your party members and know when the best time to apply a buff for maximum effect (DC Mindset...sorta). You have to keep an eye on the location of the enemies and make snap judgement when to use your split shot and at what radius (CW mindset, especially one that abuses the heck out of sudden storm). If enemies get within melee range you have to be ready to switch to your melee immediately and either root them so you can retreat or apply your damage buff and try for a fast kill (probably the only portion of the HR that has a unique mindset, and yes I do assume any decent HR uses Split the Sky...that power is awesome!).

With the fey thistle and a completely maxed out Forest Meditation daily you can apply self healing and AoE damage at the same time and with the ease at which rangers stack deflection it's a lot easier to apply that outside of forest meditation as well.

It's definitely not the be all and end all class, CWs do more dps and area control, TRs deal 10x the single target damage an HR can pull off, GWF are far better at melee, and DC can actually heal people instead of just applying a short health regen buff. An HR has the ability to fill in where they're needed and have some nifty skills to use when all other roles are filled.
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    reo52 wrote: »
    All, who say anything that like "there isn't any problem with this class":

PLEASE make a video from your fight at the arena 5v5 for me. Not just a kill, but a round. (and go with pug vs pug)
    Playing with this undorpowered class, and talking about it, that is two different thing...
    Try it on the battlefield (not PVE) and stop talking nonsenses please.
    You also can try to keep range with ranged spec (u can't), and to avoid 12-18k one hits.

I'm waiting the vid link all who can play this class properly in pvp. :)
    You realise far more people play PVE than PVP, right?

I could care less if the class is underpowered in PVP, although honestly I suspect that has more to do with everyone still LTP the class to it's full. In PVE it plays just fine during levelling. In fact it's probably the easiest class to level I've tried (and I've tried all but GWF). Just takes a bit of a different mindset to play properly is all.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    hiddenfate wrote: »
    I think the HR is actually quite good but you have to use it with a sort of...warped mindset.

As an archer you have to always aim at targets that either don't know you exist yet or are busy with other enemies (TR Mindset). You have to keep an eye on your party members and know when the best time to apply a buff for maximum effect (DC Mindset...sorta). You have to keep an eye on the location of the enemies and make snap judgement when to use your split shot and at what radius (CW mindset, especially one that abuses the heck out of sudden storm). If enemies get within melee range you have to be ready to switch to your melee immediately and either root them so you can retreat or apply your damage buff and try for a fast kill (probably the only portion of the HR that has a unique mindset, and yes I do assume any decent HR uses Split the Sky...that power is awesome!).

With the fey thistle and a completely maxed out Forest Meditation daily you can apply self healing and AoE damage at the same time and with the ease at which rangers stack deflection it's a lot easier to apply that outside of forest meditation as well.

It's definitely not the be all and end all class, CWs do more dps and area control, TRs deal 10x the single target damage an HR can pull off, GWF are far better at melee, and DC can actually heal people instead of just applying a short health regen buff. An HR has the ability to fill in where they're needed and have some nifty skills to use when all other roles are filled.

All u said is true bro, the only problem is that the ''fill in where they're needed''... truth is, it does work solo, but not as a party. Its a lot better to have a party composed of people who can do a solid job in their functions. And both PVE and PVP is a party job, so, something still should be done to buff the HR.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    You realise far more people play PVE than PVP, right?

I could care less if the class is underpowered in PVP, although honestly I suspect that has more to do with everyone still LTP the class to it's full. In PVE it plays just fine during levelling. In fact it's probably the easiest class to level I've tried (and I've tried all but GWF). Just takes a bit of a different mindset to play properly is all.

I dont know what do u mean about ''LTP'' my english is not good enought for that. But nevertheless, what I have to say to you is that, yes, It is the easier class to level up. And u are also right about more people playing PVE then PVP, but just because thats true it does not mean that the game should not be balanced to it.

Also, altho they are easy to get to 60 lvl. Do u plan to stop playing it when u reach 60? Because if u dont, then u probably will experience some difficult to be in a good party. HR is a waste of a party slot in a dungeon. They are fine as a solo class, but the game is more than that.
  • Options
    hiddenfatehiddenfate Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    All u said is true bro, the only problem is that the ''fill in where they're needed''... truth is, it does work solo, but not as a party. Its a lot better to have a party composed of people who can do a solid job in their functions. And both PVE and PVP is a party job, so, something still should be done to buff the HR.

Well they could take the unique mindset part and buff the hell out of it. Create more bonuses, feats, etc. centered around switching between melee and ranged combat. Increasing the effects of Aspect of the Serpent would be a good start for that (considering it requires some decent tactics to properly pull it off and rewards that really don't reflect that).
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    hiddenfate wrote: »
    Well they could take the unique mindset part and buff the hell out of it. Create more bonuses, feats, etc. centered around switching between melee and ranged combat. Increasing the effects of Aspect of the Serpent would be a good start for that (considering it requires some decent tactics to properly pull it off and rewards that really don't reflect that).

I totaly agree, that would be a nice way to fix the class. And I like a lot your Idea on the Aspect of the serpent, even more because, honestly I think there should be something more with the shifting mechanic, something that made it interesting to shift stances more often.
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That is already supported;

There is a heroic tier feat for switching that gives 3% bonus damage for 5s.

There is Bloodthirsty which after using a ranged encounter gives your next Melee encounter +15% damage.

And Agile Hunter which cuts cooldowns on ranged attacks from melee ones.

If you want to take full advantage of Aspect of the Serpent spec so you have all 3 of those (regardless of your major spec).

Now you start at ranged to build mele stacks and when you swap to melee for that initial burst you have +18% damage on top of your Aspect buff. Hit a multi-target encounter and you can get +12% more from Twinblade. That's a pretty big buff to damage already thanks, especially when 100% of it will go through in PvE.

Again nothing wrong with the class.

Our inexperience with it doesn't make it flawed.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • Options
    ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    also the 3rd tier feat from combat that gives u 15% more melee dmg to add up to that.

I actually speceed like that thinking in hybrid Dps (main combat tree with no survivability feats and the first 2 dmg feats from archery) and doing alot of stance switching, and the damage is pretty good considering im on blue armour and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> weapons.

also took most of the damage feats in heroic ( crit, stance switch damage, encounter dmg, dex bonus and at will bouns when not targetted paired with less threat feat)

Honestly id be using aspect of the serpent if stormstep wasnt so broken. btw i have a question with it, i understand it gives u 3% dmg per stack so at 5 stacks its a 15% dmg bonus and the bonust gets lowered as u use ur stacks so for example at 1 stack left its just a 3% bonus, am i correct?