test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tsumoro Youtube Videos - The Return

tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
edited January 2014 in The Foundry
Hello, Hello and Hello everyone. My it has been a long time and a much needed respite indeed as I enjoyed other games and projects. Some of you might remember me, some of you may not know me. To say the least I am a man that enjoys playing Foundry content.

In case you are not familiar with my work you can find my old thread here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?264981-Tsumoro-s-YouTube-Foundry-Quests&highlight=Tsumoro

Well, I am back. Starting a new, like the phoenix rising from the ashes! Basically I like to play your quests, in doing so I also record and place on the Youtube channel. Now this is not a critique in a traditional sense, what I do is try and play your map and detail what I enjoyed and what I didn't enjoy. I am not a harsh man and I love to explore other peoples creativity.

So, if you have a map/quest that you would like me to play then please post in this thread. I always review at the end and I always tip x

Be nice seeing you all again.

Tsumoro x

THE LIST

Eldarth - Under Siege [NW-DDT6D6ABS] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N5WYTFa1V4"]PART 2[/URL
Eldarth - Old Magic [NW-DGBLCWRFP] PART 1 | PART 2 | PART 3
Eldarth - Gruumsh's Tower of Conquest [NW-DEYRROVFQ]
Eldarth - Invasion! [NW-DCGHLSKBT]
izatar - Encounter at Sess'Innek Temple (NW-DRK59KPJO)
melodywhr - the sentient beard NW-DE3E4Y9Q7
kithlis - Part 1: Idol Hands (Solo)
kithlis - Part 2: Idol Threats (Solo)
Kithlis - Part 3: Idol Hearts (Solo)
Kithlis - Part 4: Fallen Idols (Solo)
Chibbiuke - NW-DF66TLIAM = MOB for a day
Chibbiuke - NW-DFOEHE955 = Woeful Cave
antonkyle - A Dwaven Rebellion: NW-DD4MQBRF1 Daily
antonkyle - An Orc Massacre: NW-DGE5X9T56 Daily
antonkyle - A Pirate's Plunder: NW-DT5NHNSAY New
antonkyle - Into the Underworld: NW-DN5PAOTIT Daily
antonkyle - A Magical Mystery Tour: NW-DJX8BLRA7 Daily
kellnaforian - Quest 1 - Dungeons of Mirent Tusk Daily Qualified (16 minutes)
kellnaforian - Quest 2 - The Legend of Prince Brightblade Daily Qualified (40 minutes)
kellnaforian - Quest 3 - The Legend of The Lady (30 minutes)
kellnaforian - Quest 4 - Finding the Way (20 minutes)
kellnaforian - Quest 5 - King Mirent Tusk - The Fallen (50 minutes)
ephiroll - BeoWolf
ephiroll - Stopping Leland Campaign
ephiroll - 3 1/2 Campaigns
ephiroll - Lunatic Larry's Church Campaign
feuygar - 422 - Yeenoghu's Bride (NW-DUMTEJ9KZ)
eldarth - Arena of Calimport [NW-DQQRXNNUP]
Post edited by tsumoro on

Comments

• Options
    zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    zbkolde wrote: »
    Welcome back. :)

Thanks mate, I have missed a lot of action going on. Perhaps I'll play through foundry as a different class this time hehe.
  • Options
    zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    tsumoro wrote: »
    Thanks mate, I have missed a lot of action going on. Perhaps I'll play through foundry as a different class this time hehe.

The new hunter rangers are pretty fun. ;)
  • Options
    saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Welcome back! Good to see you around, Tsu ^^
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    All story driven...

Under Siege [NW-DDT6D6ABS]
    A small Dwarven keep is about to be sieged by the Winterforged.
    They need your help in it's defense!
    • Adjustable difficulty
    • Timed/"animated" advance of the Winterforged Siege engines
    • "Fire" Catapult volleys and Ballistas
    • Try to prevent keep walls from being destroyed and breached

Old Magic [NW-DGBLCWRFP]
    Help an old Sage find some lost tomes from pre-Spellplague times in the Tower District.
    • Adjustable difficulty
    • A touch of parcour (interacting/climbing houses/ruins)
    • New monster(?)
    • Carefully detailed/animated final encounter

Gruumsh's Tower of Conquest [NW-DEYRROVFQ]
    Orcs created rickety looking tower for a contest - infiltrate disguised as an Orc to spy for Lord Neverember
    Do you have what it takes to become a "Chosen of Gruumsh?"
    • Actual tunnel built below terrain deep into Orc territory
    • 6 (7?) level Orc built tower above and around old Guild Hall

Invasion! [NW-DCGHLSKBT]
    Fire Gnolls have discovered a local villages healing fountain and are preparing to attack to drive out the villagers. Help defend the village!
    • 4 timed waves of attacks
    • put out house fires started by Fire Gnoll attacks before they can spread
    • put out spreading grass fires before they consume the village
    • Deal with captured Fire Gnoll war-leaders for each house saved
    • Mayors residence/office built from scratch

Edit: ..and welcome back! -- If you get a chance please "sign" the requests in my sig (...and more in the Foundry Bugs link as well)
  • Options
    izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Please give Encounter at Sess'Innek Temple (NW-DRK59KPJO) a try. :cool:
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hey... welcome back! i think this is an awesome idea, not to mention a great service to the neverwinter foundry community. kudos to you!

my foundry contribution: the sentient beard NW-DE3E4Y9Q7

thanks in advance! :cool:
  • Options
    kithliskithlis Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Welcome back!
    If you're willing, my sig has my campaign link. Take your pick (if you do parts 2 or 3, the only thing I'd ask is to avoid plot spoilers in the vids :D).
  • Options
    chibbiukechibbiuke Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yay! you're back!
    I've updated MoB For a Day - should be funny [NW-DF66TLIAM]
    and could use a look at the progress on my Wailing Caverns Rip-off. . .er. . .Woeful Cave [NW-DFOEHE955]
    NW-DF66TLIAM = MOB for a day
    NW-DFOEHE955 = Woeful Cave (in production but testable)
  • Options
    antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Welcome back, love the video's. It was one of your video's that brought me to Neverwinter in the first place so it's great that your back. Please feel free to play any of my quest's, I think you will like them. They are all story based and I would recommend my campaign.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    kithlis wrote: »
    Welcome back!
    If you're willing, my sig has my campaign link. Take your pick (if you do parts 2 or 3, the only thing I'd ask is to avoid plot spoilers in the vids :D).

I am not too sure how I would do that hehe. I can either try editing the video to exclude that, which might be possible depending on how the quest is. Or I can do it so there is a spoiler warning before the reveal takes place. What would be agreeable to you?

Tsu <3
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I am not too sure how I would do that hehe. I can either try editing the video to exclude that, which might be possible depending on how the quest is. Or I can do it so there is a spoiler warning before the reveal takes place. What would be agreeable to you?

Tsu <3

Oh! You're doing all of them! That's awesome :)
    In that case, maybe just a little spoiler tag at the beginnings of Pt 3 & 4 that point back to the first video for those to avoid jumping in at the plot twists/reveals? (I meant 3&4 before)
    But if you're doing all 4 it's less a concern. You rock :)
  • Options
    grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    edit: didnt realise it was a let's play!

sorry id rather not get my content/surprises spoiled :P but feel free to play it if you enjoy foundrys.
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    grimah wrote: »
    edit: didnt realise it was a let's play!

sorry id rather not get my content/surprises spoiled :P but feel free to play it if you enjoy foundrys.

That is perfectly fine, I obviously do not wish to do a video of your content if you would rather keep the content gilded for the people that play it individually <3
  • Options
    kellnaforiankellnaforian Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I would appreciate if you had time to run mine as well! Feel free to just run the first one. If you like, perhaps you will continue on!

Campaign: Lands of Mirent Tusk

Quest 1 - Dungeons of Mirent Tusk Daily Qualified (16 minutes)
    Quest 2 - The Legend of Prince Brightblade Daily Qualified (40 minutes)
    Quest 3 - The Legend of The Lady (30 minutes)
    Quest 4 - Finding the Way (20 minutes)
    Quest 5 - King Mirent Tusk - The Fallen (50 minutes)

This is a story based action adventure with very light reading. The quest is designed to be challenging for solo.

Short Code:NWS-DITF6RXSK
    Mission Type: Action/Adventure/Light Horror
    Amount of Combat: Moderate to heavy well thought out combat
    Starts at: Protectors Enclave
    Author tips/hints: Bring heals and enjoy the ride!
    NWS-DITF6RXSK - All Daily Qualified

Q1 - Dungeons of Mirent Tusk - 16 minutes Featured
    Q2 - The Legend of Prince Brightblade - 30+m
    Q3 - The Legend of The Lady - 30m
    Q4 - Finding the Way -20m
    Q5 - King Mirent Tusk - 50m
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I would appreciate if you had time to run mine as well! Feel free to just run the first one. If you like, perhaps you will continue on!

Quest 1 - Dungeons of Mirent Tusk Daily Qualified (16 minutes)
    Quest 2 - The Legend of Prince Brightblade Daily Qualified (40 minutes)
    Quest 3 - The Legend of The Lady (30 minutes)
    Quest 4 - Finding the Way (20 minutes)
    Quest 5 - King Mirent Tusk - The Fallen (50 minutes)

This is a story based action adventure with very light reading. The quest is designed to be challenging for solo.

Short Code:NWS-DITF6RXSK
    Mission Type: Action/Adventure/Light Horror
    Amount of Combat: Moderate to heavy well thought out combat
    Starts at: Protectors Enclave
    Author tips/hints: Bring heals and enjoy the ride!

I love doing UGC so if it's okay with you, I would most likely looking to do them all hehe. It's like reading a book, you don't just want to read half way, you need to read the ending also <3
  • Options
    saerraelsaerrael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No rush, obviously, but I can't wait...

I do expect you to drink tea during, though >.> <.<
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    saerrael wrote: »
    No rush, obviously, but I can't wait...

I do expect you to drink tea during, though >.> <.<

Oh Saerrael I assure you that I am an aggressive tea drinker still hehe. You'll prolly hear me drink a lot when I do the solo quests hehe. Also, you okay for me to play your quests? x x
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Videos incoming....
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Okay Eldarth, your first Foundry quest "Under Siege" Has been played so go and check it out with Zovya, Chili and myself having a blast. As for everyone else, submit those foundry quests you want us to play x x
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Excellent! Thanks for playing -- Now I can iron out some of those wrinkles for multi-player!
    Poor G'Kar can now take an island vacation, mon. Everything now gonna be irie! :cool:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Oh, multiplayer? Any chance you'd do mine solo? There are mechanics that are really only designed for solo play in mine ... Unless you all literally stand on top of each other.
  • Options
    ephirollephiroll Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Nice idea doing player videos for Youtube. A lot of my stuff gets tagged 'unusual' and is always heavily story based if you want to check it out. The links below are to the public information threads on the Neverwinter UGC forum (to give that a plug) that's been started containing descriptions, screenshots, review stats, and some Youtube trailers.

BeoWolf
    http://neverwinterugc.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9881471&gid=348044

Stopping Leland Campaign
    http://neverwinterugc.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9883355&gid=348044

3 1/2 Campaigns
    http://neverwinterugc.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9888904&gid=348044

Lunatic Larry's Church Campaign
    http://neverwinterugc.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9888888&gid=348044
  • Options
    kellnaforiankellnaforian Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I love doing UGC so if it's okay with you, I would most likely looking to do them all hehe. It's like reading a book, you don't just want to read half way, you need to read the ending also <3

For sure! The story is written to give you a little more information through each quest.

I balanced for solo, but 2 player might be fun if you stay together and experience things at the same time. There is 1 event in Quest 5 that MIGHT be a bit buggy for 2, but it can easily be played through. I'm really looking forward to watching someone play/experience these as it will give me some great ideas of areas that need to be tightened up. Thanks!

-Kell
    NWS-DITF6RXSK - All Daily Qualified

Q1 - Dungeons of Mirent Tusk - 16 minutes Featured
    Q2 - The Legend of Prince Brightblade - 30+m
    Q3 - The Legend of The Lady - 30m
    Q4 - Finding the Way -20m
    Q5 - King Mirent Tusk - 50m
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    kithlis wrote: »
    Oh, multiplayer? Any chance you'd do mine solo? There are mechanics that are really only designed for solo play in mine ... Unless you all literally stand on top of each other.

Of course that's okay. Typically I like to play with friends (who doesn't) but if you have designed your quest to be played and enjoyed as a solo experience that is perfectly fine also. So, I shall mark yours down as solo only, just so I know x
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Of course that's okay. Typically I like to play with friends (who doesn't) but if you have designed your quest to be played and enjoyed as a solo experience that is perfectly fine also. So, I shall mark yours down as solo only, just so I know x

Er..my quest Encounter at Sess'Innek temple may be slightly better if solo'd. Be sure to read it all. I'm sure you do, but some of the comments I get on this quest by people who didn't read anything destroy my soul.
  • Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Tsumoro, Tsumoro, I love ya, Tsumoro, you're only a click away!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    apocrs1980 wrote: »
    Tsumoro, Tsumoro, I love ya, Tsumoro, you're only a click away!

Hello matey, be nice to catch up with you. I always seem to miss you when you pop on team speak >.<
    I have just found out to day that whilst I was on my absence from the game that some very light fingered individual had popped on to my account some how and relieved me of all my Astral Diamonds and Gold! So, yeah.. a lovely welcome back into the game haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    some very light fingered individual had popped on to my account some how and relieved me of all my Astral Diamonds and Gold!

Sorry to hear that. I have seen a few complaints in the bug forums et al that people had lost astral diamonds after one of the recent patches. So it might be a bug, not a thief? Send in a ticket!
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have just found out to day that whilst I was on my absence from the game that some very light fingered individual had popped on to my account some how and relieved me of all my Astral Diamonds and Gold!

Don't worry deary, mama's got you covered. ;-)