test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.10.20131120z.20

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Patch Notes (PC)
This build is set to go live at 10PM PST on 12/12/13.

Highlights
  • Slotted enchantments and runestones can now be refined properly.
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• wrxgawrxga Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm still having issues with refining. If I attempt to refine an item it shows all the slots empty.
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    That's because the emergency maintenance hasn't started yet . The fix will be applied in about 45 minutes from this post.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hm....1gb update...
    I guess, there are files for upcoming winter festival included?

My pity limited 3g internet... ;_;
  • michaelpoynermichaelpoyner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 75
    edited December 2013
    Excited for WinterFestivel!!!!
  • macabrivsmacabrivs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 417 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Fix glitch Valindra once and for all PLSSSSS

People are already killing her under the map again.....
    edited December 2013
    macabrivs wrote: »

And that chest too!
    Better both at once

UPD, nvm, just realize there were two updates while I was absent for 1 day lol
  • jintortlejintortle Member Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    How about my sub 60 Toons being able to access the AH in the open being fixed.

Sick of going backwards and forwards to the main auction Block - even the AH guy in the Market does not work.
    Genus Draco Fad and the Muster@Jintortle
    ID: NW-DD5FLOBTJ
    Cult of the Dragon Foundry Contest - Please participate and vote for your favourite - 26/6/2014 contest rating begins.

Sir Camps A Lot. Mr SlingShot Boom. XX Phantasmagorical. Jinn Dragonfeast.
    SlingShot Boom Jr. Jocan Traders. Little Lord Forgatty, Dwarf Mean and introducing Necro Torquemada (The Warlock)
  • janderxjanderx Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    there is a winter festival? WIIII!!!! please, free rare/epic mounts easy to get and AD or LOTS of regent to upgrade!!! :)

when was/will be announced? :p
  • vee7272vee7272 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Will there be winter in the first place? Isn't it called NEVERwinter? lol
    Gregg Silverkin, TR on Mindflayer

Guild: Rising Star
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    macabrivs wrote: »

Exploits should be fixed but there are so many qol bugs like queueing into completed dungeons. Actually that should probably be bug #1 and I don't understand why more work doesn't go into it as it's been a bad queue system since beta and it probably loses more new players than anything else in the game which equal a monetary loss to cryptic.
    edited December 2013
    Janderx, 19 of December on the game events schedule list. As far as I know.
  • coldcoopercoldcooper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    charononus wrote: »
    Exploits should be fixed but there are so many qol bugs like queueing into completed dungeons. Actually that should probably be bug #1 and I don't understand why more work doesn't go into it as it's been a bad queue system since beta and it probably loses more new players than anything else in the game which equal a monetary loss to cryptic.

Find some guildmates or ask ppl in PE to form a full dungeon party , it would be a better choice than using lame queue system.
    edited December 2013
    coldcooper wrote: »
    Find some guildmates or ask ppl in PE to form a full dungeon party , it would be a better choice than using lame queue system.
    That is a work around, yes it works but saying that a modern mmo shouldn't have a functional queue system is crazy. People coming into a game expect a certain amount of functionality and this is insanely stupidly broken. It will lose cryptic money, it will turn off new players, it will lead to less players in the game, and all of this will make it a worse game. In fact I'd say the amount of parties that are formed in lfg chat make it a worse game because it scrolls literally to fast to read in dd hours.
  • samuraim0samuraim0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 87
    edited December 2013
    1gb patch for 1 simple thing....come on who are you fooling are you adding the xmas content already?
  • crystylcrystyl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't see why the Enchantments had to be made more complicated. Now I have 3 bags and my bank full of enchantments, rune stones and their assorted junk. This is relevant because you had to patch a system you broke just to make it more complicated.
    "pay to WIN"? Ok you win! now go away and let the rest of us "Play in Peace" without your whining!
    edited December 2013
    samuraim0 wrote: »
    1gb patch for 1 simple thing....come on who are you fooling are you adding the xmas content already?

odd I have 138mb for this patch, did you not get the one from this morning?
  • rathma86rathma86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 80
    edited December 2013
    crystyl wrote: »
    I don't see why the Enchantments had to be made more complicated. Now I have 3 bags and my bank full of enchantments, rune stones and their assorted junk. This is relevant because you had to patch a system you broke just to make it more complicated.

you realise, you can fuse all those enchantments into one enchantment or two enchantments that you want to upgrade.... right?
  • fondlezfondlez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Any chance you could fix the broken loot roll problems at the same time, please? It is causing a lot of headaches and stress in dungeons: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?552151-Module-2-loot-rolls-broken
  • goshlarazgoshlaraz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Did you fix the Asus ai suite II problem ?
  • nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    goshlaraz wrote: »
    Did you fix the Asus ai suite II problem ?
    I am having screen freeze issues, What is this problem you mention? As I also have this Asus-Software installed I'd like to know more. Is there a link?
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • heyitsseanheyitssean Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My screen keeps freezing after the new patch and it wont let me play. =( Please help me someone...
  • jeanb001jeanb001 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Did you get the whole patch? Try forcing a verify. I downloaded the patch when the server was down last night and had to force a verify because I was having this same issue. Now it works fine.
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    rathma86 wrote: »
    you realise, you can fuse all those enchantments into one enchantment or two enchantments that you want to upgrade.... right?

Not the marks. I now have more marks filling my bags than I had enchantments under the old system. Bet you didn't realize that... right? green marks, blue marks, purple marks oh my!
  • yyrkoonstyphoonyyrkoonstyphoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    rapticor wrote: »
    Not the marks. I now have more marks filling my bags than I had enchantments under the old system. Bet you didn't realize that... right? green marks, blue marks, purple marks oh my!
    ^^^ this!

I had been telling all my guild how much i liked the new system from my 'too brief' investigation on preview. Now i find that my bag is filling up with all the reagent items - some peridots do not seem to want to stack, while on different toon they do and i need 3 of this mark, and 2 of that mark to upgrade, but i have versions that are not marks that i use just to refine... and when/if the upgrade fails, I lose all the items, not just one enchant...

I have all these enchants filled with RP to the max, but have not found the items needed to upgrade (well i know they are on the ah but that is not where they should be primarily) so all my enchants/artifacts are maxed, the 'old issue' of enchants taking up all the space still exists, only it is now required to have the additional space for the above mentioned reagents..

so yeah, glad the fixed the new broken system...
  • triiiedgetriiiedge Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    can you fix the skill about hunter ranger fox cunning its dodge is okay but can still be affected by some control effects like bull charge, repel, any skill that you can think of pushing graple or graple its suppose to be dodge and not hit or affected by any control skills, thanks in advance, thanks and keep up the good work :)
  • rockcockrockcock Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    2006MB patch for me and I was logged in and playing yesterday.
  • darkestnight928darkestnight928 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Having issues with having completed a skirmish, but not getting credit for it, as well as finishing maps and dungeons and not earning the zone title.

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but I'm having this problem in Ebon Downs.
  • andybones65andybones65 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ok i hereby grant you the title of Skirmish basher.
    Zone titles,hmm not worth much,but if your a collector then put in a ticket.
    https://support.perfectworld.com/app/home
  • bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Having issues with having completed a skirmish, but not getting credit for it, as well as finishing maps and dungeons and not earning the zone title.

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but I'm having this problem in Ebon Downs.

I've had this issue too with the Ebon Downs skirmish. Not actually done any dungeons yet on my HR so we'll see how it goes.
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
  • crystylcrystyl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't even like to play anymore thanks to the new Enchant refinement system. I have so much refinement junk I can't use that I cant even pick up quest drops. This change makes no sense at all. Of course I could spend an hour or so putting it all on the AH. Doesn't THAT sound like fun!
    "pay to WIN"? Ok you win! now go away and let the rest of us "Play in Peace" without your whining!
This discussion has been closed.