test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.10.20131120z.20

2»

Comments

• golddragon13golddragon13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You do remember that that artifact (I got the merchant one) needs 100,000's refinement points to upgrade, right?
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    crystyl wrote: »
    I don't even like to play anymore thanks to the new Enchant refinement system. I have so much refinement junk I can't use that I cant even pick up quest drops. This change makes no sense at all. Of course I could spend an hour or so putting it all on the AH. Doesn't THAT sound like fun!

Huh? You are doing something wrong. Quoting from a different post of mine:
    I don't understand why some people complain about the new system not freeing up bag space. Previously I would have stacks of level 1-5 enchants and runestones of all types, but now I have just a handful - I am leveling up one enchantment of each type, as well as three runestones. The remaining two runestone types I feed to my artifact. As for the purple marks ... I get far more than I need, so I feed the matching ones to the artifact and sell/trade the rest. I have not yet gotten any blue mark drops - when I need one I buy it at the bazaar (the AH prices are just silly), and as for the green marks and stones - I have no need for them, so (depending on type) I either sell them at the AH, or use them as feed.

Total bag space savings - over 30 slots.
    Hoping for improvements...
This discussion has been closed.