test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.10.20131120z.19

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited December 2013 in Patch Notes (PC)
A full list of today's patch notes are available here: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1063101

- Dwight
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Thank you, kind sir :)
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No fix on Valindra bug fight :/ c'mon :(
  • bloodgirlbloodgirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Feats: Master of Archery: When you crit with a ranged attack, guarantee that your next Encounter power will crit. This effect cannot be triggered more than once every 20 seconds.

So what's the point in having this feat anymore ? This is plain stupid a lot of players will complain
  • nearlydiamondnearlydiamond Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    bloodgirl wrote: »
    Feats: Master of Archery: When you crit with a ranged attack, guarantee that your next Encounter power will crit. This effect cannot be triggered more than once every 20 seconds.

So what's the point in having this feat anymore ? This is plain stupid a lot of players will complain

The point is that it will help contain the overflowing, insane DPS that level 60 Rangers are doing in middle of the road Blue gear in dungeons and PvP.
  • xdeckarxdeckar Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    no sword coast adventures :(
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jacksoon wrote: »

They have had a tendency of not posting a patch note for exploits they fix lately. So lack of a patch note about it doesn't mean it wasn't fixed.
  • focusmanfocusman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    VT = fixed.
    Wizard of Oz

Black Lotus

http://nl.twitch.tv/wixardofoz
  • bloodgirlbloodgirl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The point is that it will help contain the overflowing, insane DPS that level 60 Rangers are doing in middle of the road Blue gear in dungeons and PvP.

It won't stop it lol. It will just block it depending on critical change
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013

these kinds of fixes are not usually part of patch notes. :)

dangit. dardove beat me to it.
  • daemonstheredaemonsthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    these kinds of fixes are not usually part of patch notes. :)
    Why not ? Is there any particular reason, you just like to watch people jumping for half an hour into a wall and shouting "But, it was working just yesterday!" ?
    edited December 2013
    I can prove you, 2 bug are still exisit on another major dungeon. The enitre guild do the report and still after 3 patch and the new module is still up used by the illegal player. Mine isn't an atk on Dev, but some time could be nice to fix dungeon and not simply nerf some skill for pvp :/
  • daemonstheredaemonsthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I can prove you, 2 bug are still exisit on another major dungeon. The enitre guild do the report and still after 3 patch and the new module is still up used by the illegal player. Mine isn't an atk on Dev, but some time could be nice to fix dungeon and not simply nerf some skill for pvp :/
    Yes, Spider queen has holes like cheese.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013

The people that fix powers aren't going to be the same ones that fix exploits in dungeons (unless the exploit is due to a power not working right).

You can also PM the details of an exploit to Sominator so he can forward it onto the dev team.
    edited December 2013
    we did it, for now we can simply wait. let's hope in some dungeon fix soon
  • arisdreamlingarisdreamling Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    no fix for all the people whos client is crashing at start when pushing "PLAY"?
  • wildlustwildlust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited December 2013
    They fix the HR DD chest rewards? The issue where HR's were getting Cleric loot choices. Example... In SP the box gave out cleric helms instead of HR's.
  • wildlustwildlust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited December 2013
    no fix for all the people whos client is crashing at start when pushing "PLAY"?

Could be fixed....

Performance and Stability

•Improved shader performance issues that occurred in the Dread Ring under certain conditions.
    •Resolved several client crashes that could occur in certain circumstances.
  • candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeahh just like i spected, HR destruction already started, they created crit build on ranged paragon tree and already started to destroy it.
    Crypt have the stupid use of given player skills and on next maintenance destroy the class
  • alter44alter44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So now i can finally buy Zen through steam wallet?
    edited December 2013
    What now, will HR's that build to use that skill will receibe a free respec? cause it become useless now
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So the dungeon queue system isn't fixed? So many people complaining about how it totally broke with the module 2 release and nothing?

Hopefully its one of the cases where they have fixed it but not put it in the patch notes * crosses fingers *
  • cenomxcenomx Member Posts: 41
    edited December 2013
    candinho2 wrote: »
    Yeahh just like i spected, HR destruction already started, they created crit build on ranged paragon tree and already started to destroy it.
    Crypt have the stupid use of given player skills and on next maintenance destroy the class

I can't understand the complains... People just like to play broken stuff. Everyone knew and knows that will take a lot of time to get it balanced. Even CW's got Nerfed this Patch AKA Entangled Force ~ ANd its been an year that they're out.

Rangers are just too OP, they should nerf the Split Shot. Has such a Huge AOE while Control is not balanced. Unless they will change its name to "Control Rangers". So it will be a bit okay.
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited December 2013

That totally doesn't answer their question of what's the point in having the feat anymore. And from what I can tell there isn't one. This feat is pretty much useless now with it being 3 times per minute. I'd like my points back, please!
  • mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    VT DD Chest and Power on Artifact. YES, thank you.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • lemordetulemordetu Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Fix matchmaking!!! the queing system for dungeons is broken to the limit...
    1st: Make it compose the group in a proper manner - ie. tank, healer, 3 dps
    2nd: Why does it put people in completed dungeons?
    Getting put to the same cleared dungeon 10 times in a row, or in a group of 4 rogues is just pure b u l l s h i t, the game is almost unplayable becouse of the broken LFG tool, and from what i remember - it was this way since open beta began. How much more incopetent can these guys get...
    edited December 2013
    lemordetu wrote: »
    Fix matchmaking!!! the queing system for dungeons is broken to the limit...
    1st: Make it compose the group in a proper manner - ie. tank, healer, 3 dps
    2nd: Why does it put people in completed dungeons?
    Getting put to the same cleared dungeon 10 times in a row, or in a group of 4 rogues is just pure b u l l s h i t, the game is almost unplayable becouse of the broken LFG tool, and from what i remember - it was this way since open beta began. How much more incopetent can these guys get...

Look like they still have more maybe xD
  • lodur42lodur42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Any fix for the loot rolling windows vanishing and/or changing out from under you?
    edited December 2013
    cenomx wrote: »
    I can't understand the complains... People just like to play broken stuff. Everyone knew and knows that will take a lot of time to get it balanced. Even CW's got Nerfed this Patch AKA Entangled Force ~ ANd its been an year that they're out.

Rangers are just too OP, they should nerf the Split Shot. Has such a Huge AOE while Control is not balanced. Unless they will change its name to "Control Rangers". So it will be a bit okay.
    lol like if u can "control" any monster with split shot kkk go to an dungeon and control the mobs with it, i'll love to see u doing it!!!!
    But, perma stealth TR's that can kill u while stealth, stealth bug that make TR imune to damage while active, cause it's "stealth" = invisible and not invulnerable, if a TR get on AOE skill it shoulb be unstealthed but it dont. so u still think HR's are OP?
    I dont see ppl complaining about that OP TR unkilleable, unstopable and 100% crit rate all time
    edited December 2013
    Ahh and HR are dps so it's meant to kill
  • slavewhipslavewhip Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    !. So, no fix for the disaster running around claiming it's the enhancement upgrading procedure? To put it kindly, this is garbage.

2. No fix for the LFG system? How horrible must something be before it is fixed in this game? I have been added to countless groups that had the last boss completed, only to leave group. This has happened to me so many times I have lost track.

3. Fix your bugged out bosses not giving loot.

I could fix your game for you in this one post, but I think I have given you enough here.
This discussion has been closed.